[Theme] BiffMod V2.1 Theme Collection (New Holiday and XPeria Themes 11/28/10)

Search This thread

Royalknight6190

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 22, 2009
Chandler
Just added all of my themes that I created back around BiffMod 1.9 along with added a circular battery option to each. Go to the OP and check them out. Thanks all for your support.

Royalknight6190

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 22, 2009
Chandler
Awesome! Any chance of some screens?

Here you go I ran out of space in the OP so I cant post screens anymore. but I just flashed each one individual to make sure they all worked and everything worked and looked nice. Just flash away and find the one you like. Between flashes just flash the BiffMod Original Theme by Sisterchick.

Attachments

• 17829337.png
    17829337.png
    32.6 KB · Views: 251
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 250
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 260
  • 75363721.jpg
    75363721.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 264

kingjehu

Jul 30, 2010
Bronx
I just wanted to point out that a system theme (like the BlueRevo) and an ADW theme can easily coexist. They really don't have much to do with each other.

kingjehu

Jul 30, 2010
Bronx
Can we get some more screenshots from users? Let us know what your desktop looks like!

Mine, I posted on the BiffMod thread already, but here it is with the BlueREVO theme by Sisterchick and the aforementioned Sense-themed modded ADW.

fybW7.png

budlowe

Jul 7, 2010
Here you go I ran out of space in the OP so I cant post screens anymore.

Any chance you can change the filenames so we know which theme is which on the post I quoted above?

I think between that post and the OP, there are shots for all of the themes except for Galaxy S and Chromatic. I know you are working on bigger and better things, so here's to hoping more users post screenshots of these themes (I might, but have no idea how).

metalfangs

Dec 24, 2009
Toronto
themadandroid.com
Here are a few screens of the Galaxy S theme. I can also take some screens of the Chromatic theme if needed.

Attachments

• snap20101110_144331.jpg
    snap20101110_144331.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 154
  • snap20101110_144355.png
    snap20101110_144355.png
    23.3 KB · Views: 141

garbage190

Aug 5, 2010
Sorry if this question is offtopic but how I uninstall de Droid X keyboard?

It's too easy to install it but how do you return to the classic LatinIME?

Sorry my english and the offtopic question.

PS: Great job with the themes and the rom! Thank you!

R3N0V4D0

Dec 7, 2009
Space
hey can someone rip the theme from Superm@tel's super froyo 8.4?

and the theme from his super Froyo 6.2 i think. it was a grey matte type theme. why is this in blue?? lol

budlowe

Jul 7, 2010
Here are a few screens of the Galaxy S theme. I can also take some screens of the Chromatic theme if needed.

Thanks! (I wouldn't mind seeing the Chromatic here too if you've got a minute...)

hey can someone rip the theme from Superm@tel's super froyo 8.4?

and the theme from his super Froyo 6.2 i think. it was a grey matte type theme. why is this in blue?? lol

Your blue question cracked me up, thanks!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Gingerbread Port for BM 2.1

As requested and with permission, here is a port of Edubyah's work on the Gingerbread theme. It will theme framework, launcher2, phone, contacts, Gmail and the Quick Search Box. Download is below.

Merry Christmas!

Edit: Port updated January 9th. See post below.
    BiffMod Themes

This thread is dedicated to the themes for the BiffMod Rom. If you created a theme and would like it posted in here just PM me and I will add it. Thank you all for your support and dedication to making the G1 last as long as it has. The BiffModSquad is going to keep deving for the G1 until there is no more request. We all love the G1 and are sticking by it.

The BiffMod Rom Thread can be found here

Instructions:
    If you are running a BiffMod theme and you want to change to a different theme flash the Original Stock Theme below and then you can flash the theme of your choice no reboot required between original and new theme.

Now for what you all came here for the themes:

THEMES:

These themes were created by BiffModSquads own Sisterchick:

Blue Revo - Click Here to Download

Green Revo - Click Here to Download

Orange Slice - Click Here to Download

Chromatic Theme - Click Here to Download

Peppermint Fresh Theme - Click Here to Download

XPeria Theme - Click Here to Download
    Change your pull down color to #ff081c40

Grape Jelly Theme - Click Here to Download

Original Stock Theme - Click Here to Download

To use, flash zip from recovery. To change text colors to white, go to CM Settings and do following:

1. Menu>Settings>CyanogenMod>User Interface>Notification Colors>Custom Pulldown Bar> Check!

2. Menu>Settings>CyanogenMod>User Interface>Notification Colors>Notifications Ticker Color> pick white (#ffffffff) and tap center

3. Menu>Settings>CyanogenMod>User Interface>Notification Colors>Notifications Count Color> pick white (#ffffffff) and tap center

4. Menu>Settings>CyanogenMod>User Interface>Status Bar>Clock Color> pick white (#ffffffff) and tap center

5. Menu>Settings>CyanogenMod>User Interface>Date and Provider>Date Color> pick white (#ffffffff)and tap center

6. OPTIONAL: Menu>Settings>CyanogenMod>User Interface>Tweak Extras>Save Current Theme> Give it a name and save! (Useful after reflashing)

7. Reboot the phone.

FONTS:

Caviar Dreams - Click Here to Download

Enjoy these themes SisterChick did a great job theming BiffMod for us.

Here are the original BiffMod Themes that you have grown to love, created by me. I have also included a version of each with a circular battery:

BiffMod Black - Click Here to Download
    Circular Battery - Click Here to Download

BiffMod Blue and Black - Click Here to Download

BiffMod Red - Click Here to Download

BiffMod Galaxy S - Click Here to Download

BiffMod Circular Battery Original Theme - Click Here to Download

Droid X Multi-Touch Keyboard (Thanks to punk.kaos):Click Here to Download

Droid X Multi-Touch Keyboard - Black (Thanks to punk.kaos):Click Here to Download

Hope you all enjoy these themes, Created by the BiffModSquad!!

Themes created by other BiffMod enthusiast:

WX-Destiny - LordSeth - XDA Thread Click Here
    Can someone please post the experia theme... link in OP is dead.

Here's a temporary link until the OP is fixed: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6409094/XPeria_Biff_BM2.1.zip

Have a great day!
    New Grape Jelly Theme

Here'a a new theme for BM 2.1 called Grape Jelly. It was put together at the request of Bookcase. Specials thanks goes to Bookcase, Rachet789 and HawkiesZA for their patience in beta testing.

I've included the wallpaper I used below. Bookcase has a nice collection of wallpapers too.
    Thanks Sisterchick I love the grapejelly theme.

Sent from my Plain Biff Dream using XDA App