[ROM] [4.4.3] [Unofficial] CM 11

Search This thread

karthik050782

Dec 20, 2011
Bangalore
Hope something went wrong... Only solution is that u need a PC... Next I don't need to tell.. U know much better...
But why the twrp latest is not installed... How you installed the recovery? After installing the latest recovery, u should at least reboot once.. Have you done that?

Sent from my GT-I9103 using Tapatalk

Reactions: D™

D™

May 23, 2012
▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ Watching You @!@
Hope something went wrong... Only solution is that u need a PC... Next I don't need to tell.. U know much better...
But why the twrp latest is not installed... How you installed the recovery? After installing the latest recovery, u should at least reboot once.. Have you done that?

Yup buddy. I need a PC buddy.
Donno what happened buddy and yes I rebooted but it didn't rebooted in latest version. Then i again tried to install latest one but failed again. Hope it will b fixed again. Now need to collect all old packages.

भेजा है मेरे डिस्टर्ब™ मोबाइल से तापाटाक के द्वारा

karthik050782

Dec 20, 2011
Bangalore
Hmmm... One more info.. Did you rebooted to recovery or system... After flashing new twrp u have to reboot at least once to system

D™

May 23, 2012
Hmmm... One more info.. Did you rebooted to recovery or system... After flashing new twrp u have to reboot at least once to system

I tried into system but unfortunately, i wiped data and SYSTEM. THIS IS THE MAIN FAULT. I WIPED THE SYSTEM.

Nikhil

Sep 26, 2012
Ahmedabad
OnePlus 7 Pro
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
Yup buddy. I need a PC buddy.
Donno what happened buddy and yes I rebooted but it didn't rebooted in latest version. Then i again tried to install latest one but failed again. Hope it will b fixed again. Now need to collect all old packages.

Once you are able to connect with pc, flash philz recovery (latest available) since twrp is causing issues. you'll be able to flash 4.4 with philz recovery also.

D™

May 23, 2012
Yep you can download the Odin version also...

Last disturbance dear. As i said, i formatted system and data. Can i flash it using odin and then all packages?

Sorry this is not related to Dev thread but i need this.. sorry again all of my dear friends.

What i think is due to formatting system I broke the root and after that not able to restore the data or recovery?

Is this right guys?

Nikhil

Sep 26, 2012
Ahmedabad
OnePlus 7 Pro
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
Last disturbance dear. As i said, i formatted system and data. Can i flash it using odin and then all packages?

Sorry this is not related to Dev thread but i need this.. sorry again all of my dear friends.

What i think is due to formatting system I broke the root and after that not able to restore the data or recovery?

Is this right guys?

Next thing you are required to do is flash stock rom via odin and flash recovery after that. you know rest of the steps to install 4.4.
I have formatted both system and data together several times :D
if you havent removed battery, try removing battery and then try to enter into recovery mode after reinserting battery.
sometimes it works.
If anyhow you are able to enter into recovery mode, you can push zip file of another recovery to sdcard and flashing stock rom step will be skipped. :)

D™

May 23, 2012
Next thing you are required to do is flash stock rom via odin and flash recovery after that. you know rest of the steps to install 4.4.
I have formatted both system and data together several times :D
if you havent removed battery, try removing battery and then try to enter into recovery mode after reinserting battery.
sometimes it works.
If anyhow you are able to enter into recovery mode, you can push zip file of another recovery to sdcard and flashing stock rom step will be skipped. :)

Don't have stock ROM and already removed and reinserted the same but no effect. What i mean is if i push the philz recovery using odin into mobile then can i install the CM11? Coz what is in mind is only flashing CM11 in any cost. BtW, philz latest recovery is on September 2013. Will it support cm11?

Nikhil

Sep 26, 2012
Ahmedabad
OnePlus 7 Pro
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
Don't have stock ROM and already removed and reinserted the same but no effect. What i mean is if i push the philz recovery using odin into mobile then can i install the CM11? Coz what is in mind is only flashing CM11 in any cost. BtW, philz latest recovery is on September 2013. Will it support cm11?

Yes it will. I always flash Omni 4.4 with Philz. It will work with CM11 also. Flash latest version
We shall move to general thread :)

D™

May 23, 2012
Yes it will. I always flash Omni 4.4 with Philz. It will work with CM11 also. Flash latest version
We shall move to general thread :)

Again a ****ing problem, not able to download from dev host too.. my day is ****ing worst. Can u upload the zip file here in xda?
Moving to general thread.

gitanshu

Mar 9, 2012
Los Angeles
Again a ****ing problem, not able to download from dev host too.. my day is ****ing worst. Can u upload the zip file here in xda?
Moving to general thread.

Gdrive link for philz 5.15.0: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7mP3qwUTiUYX2JSZ2praFk2dTg/edit?usp=sharing

dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/s/0z9x1432bnfwcli/philz_touch_5.15.0-i9103.zip

Mega.co.nz : https://mega.co.nz/#!zIYCwBib!9IR2Xd9Z9YDRBDr8EejlPrbrh585w7_RKBPw2CjO-Jw

Nikhil

Sep 26, 2012
Ahmedabad
OnePlus 7 Pro
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
Have you guys seen that.. MTP also works in CM11... My next Omni build will have wifi tethering fix.. but can't add the storage settings to enable MTP..
Also, i added the RIL now.. Now only gerrit, i am adding is libgui.. If that is merged, we can ask for Official build..

Hope it gets merged.
Any chance, mass storage and signal display gets fixed?
only things I am curious about. :eek:

Top Liked Posts