[Oct 27][SD]▐ 27.10.2010▐ ★shubCRAFT 2.0★CM6★▐ ★Discontinued★ ▐

Search This thread

Kindl84

Jul 11, 2010
GPS doesn't work

Hey boys,

I've installed android for extended baterry und I have some problems with the GPS.
Does anybody have the same Problem like me?

.hide

Feb 22, 2010
guys i need guys here . my phone had been reverted to default setting after reboot and all my app cannot be start.

allcal

Apr 5, 2010
Purmerend
Vodafone users in holland having problems with 3g/hsdpa do this:

If you are using chuckyDroidrom, get the chuckyLightRom instead, dont know why but chuckyDroidRom doesnt work for me.

setup your connection for vodafone in winmo and test it.

next connect you phone as usb disk in winmo and upload your android folder to your SD card..

when thats done go into your sd card\android\root\system and open build.prop in wordpad

scroll all the way to the bottom and change the values to the following:

net.ppp0.dns1=8.8.8.8
net.ppp0.dns2=8.8.4.4
net.dns1=192.168.0.1
net.dns2=8.8.8.8
net.dns3=8.8.4.4

ok, now start android.

now dial *#*#4636#*#*

a menu opens and choose Telefooninformatie (first option in menu)
go all the way to the bottom and change WCDMA preferred to GSM auto(PRL)

now exit the menu, reboot the phone and hopefully it works now...

I can not find the valeus.... in wordpad!
Help

ukdutypaid

Mar 9, 2008
Sound music and within flash

No it's back. No sound in Flash when played from the web i.e the bbc.co.uk. Anybody else have this?
Shubi drop and Has old cam image (otherwise, I had no camera either!). There's always something, isnt' there. No sound in flash, why on earth would that be?

First of all, yes i have searched the thread.
My issue is similar to that of others, that I don't believe has been resolved. It must be something simple, I'll be darned if I can find it though
Yes, I do have flash (this build doensn't do an auto/preinstall. It might be a factor)
FAQ refers to NOT having flash at all
Flash plays, but there is no sound (FAQ refers to having no sound at all, as in preinstall of the build)

I'm using the shub Drop build and have updated to hastrains ex battery img. (Otherwise Shubi's build won't boot at all)

Did we ever get a solution to this one, BBC/Youtube and indeed the Music player itself. I've seen the fix about phone sounds (move from SD to system audio/UI etc)

You really couldn't make this up. There are only TWO builds (despite them all using a Cyno 6.x and above base) that actually do allow BT HID to work. Hyperdriod is one and this is the ONLY other, but now I can't get blasted sound to ermmm blast.... even quietly. The God's really do like a laugh, don't they...
Yes, I am in the process of tying to port workng BT HID to another 3rd build, but so far, no luck. Can't isolate the files necessary...

Any takers on this sound problem. Copenhagen?

Last edited:

jimmyjimmy013

Jan 3, 2011
hey.. when i try to install this build.. i get the popup booting linux, and then a boot screen.. couple of lines and the bottom one says: jumping to kernel ( ?something?) and then its stuck, and it fades away and my screen turns black? and just nothing happens after that!

does somebody recognize this or know what this means?

jimmy

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [Oct 27][SD]▐ 27.10.2010▐ ★shubCRAFT 2.0★CM6★▐ ★Discontinued★ ▐

sding1.png

mirrors.png

stepsy.png

Release Notes:
    - Deleted all the bloatware.
    - Includes mtu fix by ElBartoME.
    - Includes Keypad fix.
    - Adobe Flash workes now.
    - Changed folder name back to Android so that autoboot programms will work.
    - For better performance change wallpaper to a static one.

Whats working:
    - Wifi
    - GPS
    - 3G
    - Camera with flash
    - Bluetooth
    - Everything thats working on other builds

Known Bugs:
    - Youtube HQ green line. fixed.

Notes:
    - In order to get the same results as in the screenshot, download cmparts_ui, copy it to your sdcard (root), go to Settings-CyanogeMod-User Interface - Tweaks extras -Import colors from XML.
    - To activate the HTC_IME keyboard, you've to activate it through Settings -Keyboards(after installing). After that long press on a text input field - Input method - HTC_IME

Special thanks:

- pandroid: Original Drop Theme
    - shiftedx: Original Minimal Matte Theme
    - Heh
    - hastarin
    - Sanjeev
    - Cotulla
    - Darkstone
    - ElbartoME
    - mattc
    - Cyanogen
    - Zego
    - rori~
    Beta Testers:
    - ElbartoME
    - robertoestivil
    - ts0cha0tik
    - neo251
    - BornStylez
    - Ehsan_khajezade
    - eugenb
    - TeddyTweetTweet

- everyone on #htc-linux(-chat)

Code:
    [center][b]ElBartoME 2.6.32.9 #1 Kernel:[/b]
    [URL=http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7497706/Source.zip]Source[/url] | [URL=http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7497706/zImage]zImage[/URL] | [URL=http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7497706/bcm4329.ko]Wifi Module[/URL] | [URL="http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7497706/tun.ko"]VPN Module[/URL] | [URL=http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7497706/Readme.txt]Readme[/URL][/center]

If you appreciate my work, you might consider donating a small amount :)
    shu8i [BUILD]<<<<<>>>>>ElBartoME [KERNEL]

Came up with a 1415...the highest I've seen on any Android build yet.

c9d21d0c.png
    did like a mirror too... rapidshare aint working for me
    I see tendering has been enabled anyone test?
    i was wondering does anybody have a alternative dialer? similar to the wm one?