By nncuong, Senior Member on 1st December 2006, 05:14 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
29th March 2007, 01:28 PM |#101  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
pBar assigned to button
Quote:
Originally Posted by mccune

I have pBar assigned to a button, when I press it the menu of pBar already shows all active programs. I can even close them one by one, or all at the same time

How can I assign a button to pBar; in my "settings" I can only assign programs, which are installed by setup or CAB-Files... does mean: i can't see the application "pPar" in the Program-List...
29th March 2007, 01:34 PM |#102  
Thanks Meter: 51

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by taigawutz

How can I assign a button to pBar; in my "settings" I can only assign programs, which are installed by setup or CAB-Files... does mean: i can't see the application "pPar" in the Program-List...

Create a shortcut to your "program files". Now you can choose pBar in the button settings
5th April 2007, 03:58 PM |#103  
Thanks Meter: 58

More
Anyway I have been using this app for quite sometime, so for you non-users I would highly recommend it. It is small, light on resources and I have no problems closing anything with it. It allows me to get rid of at least two other more hog-like apps. Like SPBs and Magic Button. I am still using 1.2 althought I already downloaded 1.3 earlier this week. The author is supposed to be working in an English website but when you go to there you just get the under construction site page. No love still for us English users yet.
5th April 2007, 03:59 PM |#104  

More
Quote:

Create a shortcut to your "program files". Now you can choose pBar in the button settings

Anyway I have been using this app for quite sometime, so for you non-users I would highly recommend it. It is small, light on resources and I have no problems closing anything with it. It allows me to get rid of at least two other more hog-like apps. Like SPBs and Magic Button. I am still using 1.2 althought I already downloaded 1.3 earlier this week. The author is supposed to be working in an English website but when you go to there you just get the under construction site page. No love still for us English users yet.
5th April 2007, 03:59 PM |#105  

More
Quote:

6th April 2007, 06:16 AM |#106  

More
Has anyone noticed that programs such as the comm manager or the phone keypad doesn't truly close out with pBar? Actually, I have GSPMagic and when I have the Taskbar, it shows these programs still running. Odd. At any rate, the GSPMagic closes these programs so I'm using that as well to close out any programs pBar doesn't handle. I'm just not fond of the "X" Button that GSPMagic has. Anyone else have the same problem? Thanks.
6th April 2007, 08:47 PM |#107  
Flag Praha - Letňany

More
Although this application is pretty small in size, it is really gorgeous and exactly what I was looking for quite a long time, all in one (battery/memory indicator, task manager, launcher, display off switcher)

I would only appreciate possibility to configure, that X button behavior is not overridden at all.

A I do not understand why application changes time format, It was a bit annoying to setting it back to format I am accustomed to.

But anyway, thank you, overall it is a great app.
10th April 2007, 01:25 AM |#108  
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Fabolous taskman! I hope you can release 1.3 in English! Much better than other freeware/shareware task managers.
12th April 2007, 09:22 PM |#109  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Can someone send me translared version of pBar 1.3?
I can't translate it myself, but on wm6 pbar 1.2 sometimes not working....

PLS, send me 1.3 version in english by PM on forum

THX !!!!!
13th April 2007, 06:47 AM |#110  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Groch

Can someone send me translared version of pBar 1.3?
I can't translate it myself, but on wm6 pbar 1.2 sometimes not working....

PLS, send me 1.3 version in english by PM on forum

THX !!!!!

Try attached file.
Attached Files
File Type: zip pBar13e.zip - [Click for QR Code] (25.9 KB, 530 views)
13th April 2007, 10:07 AM |#111  

More
Thanks!

But, is it VGA version or QVGA?
If QVGA - will work on VGA ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)