FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Inverted Google Apps (Gmail, Google+, Voice, Market, Docs, Reader, Translate, Search)

3,337 posts
Thanks Meter: 8,368
 
By rujelus22, Inactive Recognized Developer on 25th July 2011, 07:28 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
19th August 2012, 07:48 PM |#1011  
jlg19753's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Stanford Ky.
Thanks Meter: 103
 
More
+1 on the new g+ ,new twitter and market looks awesome on the sgs2 .much appreciated.:thumbup:
Sent from AOKP greatness.
Edit: New g+ looks great thank u .
 
 
22nd August 2012, 04:17 AM |#1012  
ob1silvia's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag long beach
Thanks Meter: 24
 
More
market update
Quote:
Originally Posted by rujelus22

Updated The Google Market to version 3.8.15

Also fixed the <b> </b> issue when deleting messages in Gmail

http://www.rujelus22.com/evo/downloads.php

Again the market updated 3.8.17
22nd August 2012, 04:35 AM |#1013  
simplyrafa8's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Yuma, AZ
Thanks Meter: 125
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ob1silvia

Again the market updated 3.8.17

Give him time, he'll get around to it.
22nd August 2012, 09:31 AM |#1014  
rujelus22's Avatar
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Reno, NV
Thanks Meter: 8,368
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by simplyrafa8

Give him time, he'll get around to it.

Got it up. Going to get the new Dropbox tomorrow
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to rujelus22 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rujelus22 Ad-Free
24th August 2012, 04:16 PM |#1015  
leon sprouse's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag saint cloud , Florida
Thanks Meter: 95
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rujelus22

Got it up. Going to get the new Dropbox tomorrow

FYI since you posted this I see on your theme site under updated market it say updated google PLUS to 3.8.17 I think it should say play store instead of plus!
25th August 2012, 08:10 PM |#1016  
leon sprouse's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag saint cloud , Florida
Thanks Meter: 95
 
More
Google Play music
I have the latest version of the Google Play Music from the market installed on my EVO4g which is using outerdepht's rom and have no trouble with it. When I try to install your app of the same version it wont install. I get " application not installed" every time. Anyone know why this is happening. P.S. I use all of the apps from this site.
25th August 2012, 08:16 PM |#1017  
rujelus22's Avatar
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Reno, NV
Thanks Meter: 8,368
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by leon sprouse

I have the latest version of the Google Play Music from the market installed on my EVO4g which is using outerdepht's rom and have no trouble with it. When I try to install your app of the same version it wont install. I get " application not installed" every time. Anyone know why this is happening. P.S. I use all of the apps from this site.

You have to uninstall the version already installed on the phone
The Following User Says Thank You to rujelus22 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rujelus22 Ad-Free
26th August 2012, 02:43 AM |#1018  
leon sprouse's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag saint cloud , Florida
Thanks Meter: 95
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rujelus22

You have to uninstall the version already installed on the phone

Using root explorer I foung the stock app under data/app and removed. It does not show in the apps any more but when I try to install your app it asks if I want to replace the installed app, I say yes then a few seconds I get "application not installed" I have been messing with this for over an hour and give up. I am doing a nand restore to put the stock app back.
26th August 2012, 05:43 AM |#1019  
Ferenczy68's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bell, FL
Thanks Meter: 208
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by leon sprouse

Using root explorer I foung the stock app under data/app and removed. It does not show in the apps any more but when I try to install your app it asks if I want to replace the installed app, I say yes then a few seconds I get "application not installed" I have been messing with this for over an hour and give up. I am doing a nand restore to put the stock app back.

Try moving the apk to system/app then rebooting to recovery and fixing permissions, reboot again and see if it's in the app drawer...
26th August 2012, 06:35 PM |#1020  
leon sprouse's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag saint cloud , Florida
Thanks Meter: 95
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferenczy68

Try moving the apk to system/app then rebooting to recovery and fixing permissions, reboot again and see if it's in the app drawer...

That worked and I did not have to remove the stock app. this version replaced the stock. I think what I forgot yesterday was to set the permissions. THANK YOU VERY MUCH .
27th August 2012, 08:36 PM |#1021  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Reader 1.1.8
Do you have an inverted Google Reader 1.1.8 ?

Thanks!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes