Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Dougi

Inactive Recognized Themer
Aug 7, 2008
Aix en Provençe
Yes my friend the one scabes posted is tweaks and landscape

Sent from my Bricked Coredroid One X using XDA Premium

yeh i tested , but no ultra smooth rosie... this is for sure .. i tested it .. weather widget for exemple is not fully flat .....

investigating.. :)

---------- Post added at 11:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 AM ----------

THIS ONE has the widgets fully flat all the time ...

before install for test , install the one from scabes and test carefully the weather widget..
then install mine and you'll see the difference ;)

Download ULTRA SMOOTH ROSIE FOR CORE

Reactions: Rycon33

aortega

Jun 27, 2010
Irving. Tx
yeh i tested , but no ultra smooth rosie... this is for sure .. i tested it .. weather widget for exemple is not fully flat .....

investigating.. :)

---------- Post added at 11:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 AM ----------

THIS ONE has the widgets fully flat all the time ...

before install for test , install the one from scabes and test carefully the weather widget..
then install mine and you'll see the difference ;)

Download ULTRA SMOOTH ROSIE FOR CORE

Amazing!!!!!, awesome!!!!!, you are incredible bro!!!!!!!!!!, thanks a lot for this!!!!

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Dougi and Sib64

rkuijpers

Aug 3, 2010
Dougie,

Can you make the 6x7 also ultra smooth please?

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

Dougi

Aug 7, 2008
Aix en Provençe
Dougi, please, you have a thread reserved for mods CoreDroid. So stop playing the troll on this one.
Thanks in advance.

Merci d'avance, Dougi ;-)

Swifted by Philos One X using xda premium somewhere between sky and earth.

What do you mean, i don't understand..

Edit : if core team does not want me to mod or else then i'll remove everything i posted..
:)

What do you mean, i don't understand..
Edit : if core team does not want me to mod or else then i'll remove everything i posted..:)

That's what I wanted do you understand, is that there is one thread for CoreDroid mods and TWEAKS.
It's not necessarly to post 2 times the same thing/post on two differents CoreDroid threads.
You can simply write in the mod's thread, without problem.
This thread concerning, mainly, bugs, issues and solutions related to the functionnality of the rom.

It's with pleasure that you can share your realizations on the CoreDroid Mod thread ;)

gerardroid

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 15, 2010
zwollywood
That's what I wanted do you understand, is that there is one thread for CoreDroid mods and TWEAKS.
It's not necessarly to post 2 times the same thing/post on two differents CoreDroid threads.
You can simply write in the mod's thread, without problem.
This thread concerning, mainly, bugs, issues and solutions related to the functionnality of the rom.

It's with pleasure that you can share your realizations on the CoreDroid Mod thread ;)

and you should listen to him,he sounds like the boss of this thread, what of the whole xda:cool:...

Last edited:

DaDoctor

Nov 8, 2008
KC
www.dadoctor.net
and you should listen to him,he sounds like the boss of this thread, what of the whole xda:cool:...

We got a comedian onboard? I can crack jokes as well eh, but lets not go there.

Anyways guys, Phil is right, lets please keep the mods in the mods thread and less spamming on here. No harm meant Dougi, we appreciate your mods but it would be best if we kept the mods localized in the mods thread, after all, that's why it was created.

Thank you for understanding

Dougi

Aug 7, 2008
Aix en Provençe
We got a comedian onboard? I can crack jokes as well eh, but lets not go there.

Anyways guys, Phil is right, lets please keep the mods in the mods thread and less spamming on here. No harm meant Dougi, we appreciate your mods but it would be best if we kept the mods localized in the mods thread, after all, that's why it was created.

Thank you for understanding

Ok guys, i get it , things posted makes me think , i 'm not the boss of anything ( what a joke :D , i just love to share what i'm able to do ) anyway , don't want to make trouble here , i post my things for CORE here because i want people to see it and enjoy it... Bottom line..
I won't post anything again on ROM thread , sorry about ... :)
Now let's please move on , no more post about that...
Sorry and i hope you enjoy what i did ;)

Sergio76

Apr 25, 2009
Leeds
Ok guys, i get it , things posted makes me think , i 'm not the boss of anything ( what a joke :D , i just love to share what i'm able to do ) anyway , don't want to make trouble here , i post my things for CORE here because i want people to see it and enjoy it... Bottom line..
I won't post anything again on ROM thread , sorry about ... :)
Now let's please move on , no more post about that...
Sorry and i hope you enjoy what i did ;)

Thanks dougi. ;)

Reactions: Dougi

cometoluc

May 24, 2007
Mechelen
Hello, some help please?

I finally got round to flashing the coredroidrom on my one x
i unlocked the bootloader, pushed the last boot.img through fastboot
got recovery pushed, made nandroid backup, in recovery wipe and flash coredroidrom, set everything up in aroma installer and installed.

after reboot i try to go through the setup but then i get always the error that sense is failing and if i want to send a report, no matter what i choose, the error pops back up.

what did i miss?

at the moment i am reinstalling the coredroidrom again

I reinstalled and everything is fine now, like always very nice rom, congratulations Sergio and the whole team.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sib64
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MOD EDIT: As of November 7th CoreDroid officially moved all its support to another site.

Due to repeated kanging from other Roms as well as needing CST paid version to obtain the latest version of the Rom, anything related to the CoreDroid team is not allowed to be posted anymore on XDA and is from now on considered warez.
    This includes: Signatures, links, themes, as well as any work developed by the CD team or included in any Rom.

TL;dr: If you included anything from CD in your work, you have to remove it.

We appreciate your understanding on the matter in hand,
    XDA Moderation team
    MOD EDIT: Removed content
    No longer supporting CoreDroid...
    No longer on the team ;)
    MOD EDIT: Removed content