<ID:0/011> sboot.bin
<ID:0/011> NAND Write Start!!
<ID:0/011> boot.img
<ID:0/011> recovery.img
<ID:0/011> system.img
<ID:0/011> FAIL!
<ID:0/011>
<ID:0/011> Comple
I tried try another one stock rom for my phone,then it gived this error and phone semi bricked '' computer logo on screen and say about recover with kies)
then i tried 3 diffrent firmware also diffrent pcies but everytime give error in same step.. system.img then fail.
Whats wrong with me
ITs n900 model

vndnguyen

Sep 11, 2009
Vinnitsa
May be the firmware being flashed is not for your phone's region. So may be you need the correct PIT file.
Or try to flash the correct firmware for your phone's region.

Btw what is your phone's region? what was the original firmware (version) before flashing and what is the rom being flashed?

vhd99

Aug 25, 2007
May be the firmware being flashed is not for your phone's region. So may be you need the correct PIT file.
Or try to flash the correct firmware for your phone's region.

Btw what is your phone's region? what was the original firmware (version) before flashing and what is the rom being flashed?
lol thats to problem..I didint know there was region problems in note 3 and i did flash randomly a rom..Then its bricked and cant find any rom for my phone i already tried 7 diffrent random firmware..And i dont know where i can pit file its says n900 32 gb in back sticker but not found any pit file for this model.

vndnguyen

Sep 11, 2009
Vinnitsa
lol thats to problem..I didint know there was region problems in note 3 and i did flash randomly a rom..Then its bricked and cant find any rom for my phone i already tried 7 diffrent random firmware..And i dont know where i can pit file its says n900 32 gb in back sticker but not found any pit file for this model.

try to look in the box of the phone.

there should be the information about the country for which the phone was produced.
if you cannot find out, post some pics of the box (6 sides) and i will try to figure out.

radicalisto

Nov 13, 2013
York
Maybe trying to downgrade firmware rather than going up? - try the latest firmware available.

Or reactivation lock was on?

There are a few PIT files around which should sort you out once you have it.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app