The dreaded three way call on android....

Search This thread

abadasstanker69

Mar 24, 2009
Phoenix, Az
www.facebook.com
OnePlus 7T
Does anyone know the proper way of initiating a three-way call? Should I get a different dialer or something? Any time I've ever tried I always get a busy signal then I click again and get a dial tone then click again and I'm back on my original call. Its frustrating as hell because my wife goes to california all the time, my kids are in georgia, and I'm in housoton....any help would be greatly appreciated!

Sent from my PG06100 using xda premium

F

FdxRider

Are you on aosp rom?

Without them(developers) this place would not be called XDA-Developers but something else, e.g Mobile Phone User Support Services For Ungrateful Nerds.
credit orb9000

abadasstanker69

Mar 24, 2009
Phoenix, Az
www.facebook.com
OnePlus 7T
Awesome! I can't believe all that is necessary for a simple function we've had since the inception of cell phones...I wonder why it's like that? Thanks though...I might just bite the bullet and go to sense :-(

Sent from my PG06100 using xda premium

Caomwats

Jun 10, 2014
www.telcan.com
how to do 3 way calling on android

Apps that allow three-way calling,android 3 way calling,3 way calling android app,three way calling android,How to do 3 way calling on android,How to make a 3 way call on android,How to do a three way call on android.
how to do 3 way calling on android by using Telcan like as -> Call the First person-->Activate Three way calling -->Call the second person.

Top Liked Posts