[ROM]AOKP-Nook Color-Krylon360-Discontinued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Carw

Dec 11, 2011
wow im really enjoying this rom. i've been switching from cm7 to cm9 too much because i wanted the look of cm9 but the performance of cm7 and never found that but then i came across this rom and tried it and i have to say this is pretty smooth and way more stable than the cm9 nightlies. thanks for this great rom!!

Homer_S_xda

Dec 5, 2010
That was my issue also, Goo said there wasnt anything to update so i assumed it was 40.

PS.. Did you guys see the Nexus 7 for 200.00. Kinda blows this away...

It *is* tempting. I could just move my 32gb mSD card full of movies, music & stuff from my NC into my N7, and be all set.

Oh, wait...

DING DING DING, What ^he said. If we wanted an iPad we would buy one. I hope they release a Nexus 7e for Christmas with a processor bump, rear camera and SDcard. I'd go $249.99 for that.

Homer

bigbob23

Feb 21, 2011
Seattle area
Goo (on eyeballer's 0629) found aokp_encore-ota-eng.krylon.zip (no version number). About says build 40, so all looks well. Very impressive, so far.

flipper2006

Jan 22, 2009
Hollywood, FL
Ok, i did have 39, got 40 and no crashes, only issue now is battery is not great and the damn small home/back/menu buttons is a pain, cant figure out how to fix that. I tried adding more icons but it didnt resolve it.

routey

May 18, 2012
Ok, i did have 39, got 40 and no crashes, only issue now is battery is not great and the damn small home/back/menu buttons is a pain, cant figure out how to fix that. I tried adding more icons but it didnt resolve it.

Found a fix on the small menu buttons... Go to settings, Rom control, general, statusbar font size and select 24dp

Sent from my Nook Color using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

RaverX3X

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 13, 2011
Cali

let it soak in a few days the first day the battery was absolute shhite for me as well but after letting it drain and then recharge np. At current time it holds well 24 hours + without chargeing and getting 95 percent battery.

boyoboyo

Jun 2, 2009
The following worked for me for super-small nav icons:
Settings -> User Interface -> Navigation Bar -> Menu Location, I chose "Remove".

Reactions: dr_tracker
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    aokptitleblue-1.png

installation-1.png

1. Download AOKP
      Download GAPPS
      Load up CWMR Or TWRP
      Wipe Data cache system
      Install
      Reboot Let sit
      Download Goo Im
      Download Twrp IF your on CWMR
      Install TWRP
      Download Latest aokp for Nook color
      Download Latest Gapps
      Install
      REboot let sit
      Profit!
    downloads-4.png

1. Build 40
      Gapps
      Krylon360's Thread @ RootzWiki
    changelog-2.png

1. Build 39 His initial Release
      Build Had small issues with random lockups.

Build 40
      Most lockup issues fixed
      Slight issue with OpenGl
      Working on HD Playback

THANK
    Krylon360.... All credit goes to him.. I just re-posted this here for him. I will try to maintain this as best i can for him here if you have any questions feel free to follow the link to follow progress and ask questions @ rootz or here..
    M6 is on hold for the nook for a bit...well, this week at least. I'm frying bigger fish atm.

ro.build.display.id=full_encore-eng 4.1.1 JRO03C eng.krylon.20120710.001331 test-keys
    ro.build.version.incremental=eng.krylon.20120710.001331
    UI is accelerated. OpenGL is enabled. Working on other stuff as we speak. Hope to have flash working tonight then I can concentrate on completing the port of OMAP_ENHANCEMENT.
    Yes. Read the last page of the cm9/cm10 progress thread, and the last page of the 3.x kernel thread. Hope to have some big changes later on this weekend.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda app-developers app
    this was never really intended to be a fully public release. There were requests for me to post it, so I did.
    I was asked if I could help out with the CM9 issues, then JB Source dropped, and we started focusing on CM10.