Phone wont turn on help!!!!!!

Search This thread

fromc2m

Jan 12, 2014
So i tried to flash my rom (aeon v3) using twrp. So i put the zip on my phone and i tried to install, it said it was successful, i wiped all the necessary stuff as well then i did reboot system, and now my phone is useless. It wont really turn on, when i press the power button i have to hold it for the screen to even turn on and it does for literally a second to the LG symbol, and turns back off, the screen is somewhat on...i can see the backlighting but its very dim and theres nothing on the screen, what happened? i followed all the procedures it looked to be going well now i cant even use my phone, and i tried pressing the power and volume down but that only brings up the lg symbol for a sec then turns back off...and my phone was 90% charged when i did this. please can anyone help me??? My phone is useless now...i need my phone to work!!! Does anyone on here know how to fix this, has this ever happened to anyone??? Please provide any help if you can its all appreciated!!!

Fredrik CH

Jan 23, 2012
So i tried to flash my rom (aeon v3) using twrp. So i put the zip on my phone and i tried to install, it said it was successful, i wiped all the necessary stuff as well then i did reboot system, and now my phone is useless. It wont really turn on, when i press the power button i have to hold it for the screen to even turn on and it does for literally a second to the LG symbol, and turns back off, the screen is somewhat on...i can see the backlighting but its very dim and theres nothing on the screen, what happened? i followed all the procedures it looked to be going well now i cant even use my phone, and i tried pressing the power and volume down but that only brings up the lg symbol for a sec then turns back off...and my phone was 90% charged when i did this. please can anyone help me??? My phone is useless now...i need my phone to work!!! Does anyone on here know how to fix this, has this ever happened to anyone??? Please provide any help if you can its all appreciated!!!

Be sure to turn of the phone completly by holding the power button untill it starts to reboot. You will see the lg logo for a short while. After that do the volume down + power button. When you see the lg logo let go and press (and hold) volume down and power button again. Now you should be prompt to press the power button three times to reset the phone. This will take you to the recovery and let you restor your backup if you have made one.
Hope this will help you.

Reactions: fromc2m

mrgoodpaul

Jan 11, 2013
Nashville, TN
I ran into this same problem not too long ago. The best way to get your phone back working is trying to get into download mode and reflashing pure stock.

Just hold down the power button, even when it tries to boot up. Keep holding after the second vibration where it tries to boot up again. Then, if the screen stays black, your phone is fully off.

Then follow the instructions on here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2432476

alex4o

Feb 8, 2012
Varna
I had the exact problem and I installed LGMobile Support Tool. It will flash stock recovery + stock system. Once the program complete you'll need to hold the volume down + power button. When you see the lg logo let go and press (and hold) volume down and power button again. Now you should be prompt to press the power button three times to reset the phone. Then will start up CWM recovery and will return you to stock:cowboy:.

fromc2m

Jan 12, 2014
Be sure to turn of the phone completly by holding the power button untill it starts to reboot. You will see the lg logo for a short while. After that do the volume down + power button. When you see the lg logo let go and press (and hold) volume down and power button again. Now you should be prompt to press the power button three times to reset the phone. This will take you to the recovery and let you restor your backup if you have made one.
Hope this will help you.

WOW thanks so much this worked, i just restored my backup! Now its back to normal, still dont know why the aeon v3 rom didnt work...as soon as i flash it..my phone bricks...

fromc2m

Jan 12, 2014
Hope this will help you.

Wait so i did this and now my phone has only 11gb or storage compared to 19 i had before, why is that? i saw that some people that used the lg launcher to install the recovery had this same problem.

fromc2m

Jan 12, 2014
I had the exact problem and I installed LGMobile Support Tool. It will flash stock recovery + stock system. Once the program complete you'll need to hold the volume down + power button. When you see the lg logo let go and press (and hold) volume down and power button again. Now you should be prompt to press the power button three times to reset the phone. Then will start up CWM recovery and will return you to stock:cowboy:.

Hmm i did the button procedure, and took me to twrp i installed recovery but now it says i only have 11gb of internal storage, compared to 19 i had before. I saw that people who used the lg launcher to install recovery to their phone in download mode had the same issue. Have you expereinced this? Does it really mean i only have 11gb? Mine was the 32gb version

fromc2m

Jan 12, 2014
Hmm i did the button procedure, and took me to twrp i installed recovery but now it says i only have 11gb of internal storage, compared to 19 i had before. I saw that people who used the lg launcher to install recovery to their phone in download mode had the same issue. Have you expereinced this? Does it really mean i only have 11gb? Mine was the 32gb version

Nevermind figured it out simple fix haha

fromc2m

Jan 12, 2014

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Hope this will help you.