[ROM][D.I.R.T] UNOFFICIAL SlimBean 2.5 03/21/2013[4.2.2]

Search This thread

beyored

Oct 3, 2012
manchester
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE
workin on xylon update now, anyone experiencing any bugs at all?
also while i have xylon compiling i'm syncing a new rom called the orca project ;)
i also need to start work on my sense rom, i've been lazy as **** for that :p

gotta say this rom is very quick.....flashed bubba 3oc kernel with this and everything is running beautifully no tearing no fc completely smooth....
defo my new dd coming from liquid...nice work....

Reactions: evol4g

evol4g

Mar 20, 2012
chandler-gilbert 480!!!
Wow and you are still working on Ubuntu.... You're crazy man haha

Sent from my One S using Tapatalk 2

yeah a buddy of mine got it bootin on another device so i'm gonna see what he did that i'm missing and i should have it up by the weekend at the latest (that's if all goes right NOOOO PROOMIISSESS!!)

OHHHH Btw, for my sense 4+ rom, would you guys mind if i took the blue out and brought back the green?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2Tone5 and Dirlm

gock

Feb 22, 2008
Prague
yeah a buddy of mine got it bootin on another device so i'm gonna see what he did that i'm missing and i should have it up by the weekend at the latest (that's if all goes right NOOOO PROOMIISSESS!!)

OHHHH Btw, for my sense 4+ rom, would you guys mind if i took the blue out and brought back the green?

A Ubuntu is likes a dream comes true to me, however been waiting for slim for ages :D thank you so much mate!

mteezey

Oct 24, 2011
Detroit
Re: [ROM][D.I.R.T] UNOFFICIAL SlimBean [4.2.2]

This ROM is great. Just built bb8 last night but I can't find it in me to get rid of this yet. Feels so nice. Thank you!

rum0s

Dec 22, 2007
AW: [ROM][D.I.R.T] UNOFFICIAL SlimBean [4.2.2]

I'm trying your Rom right now and must say, feals really slim and great :) Only thing I don't understand is, when I try to reboot from the quick tiles, it is changing to a recovery tile. Is there no pop up? Like in other Roms?

EDIT: Sorry, found it :)

Thank you very much evol4g

Sent from my One S using xda premium

Last edited:

justthefacts

Feb 21, 2011
I'm trying your Rom right now and must say, feals really slim and great :) Only thing I don't understand is, when I try to reboot from the quick tiles, it is changing to a recovery tile. Is there no pop up? Like in other Roms?

EDIT: Sorry, found it :)

Thank you very much evol4g

Sent from my One S using xda premium

I found a bug. I did a reboot from the quick tiles and it got stock in the boot animation. had to do a factory reset to bring it back to life.
Now my keyboard is force closing and my Menue and home bottons do not respond.
Do I need to do a new flash?

beyored

Oct 3, 2012
manchester
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE
I found a bug. I did a reboot from the quick tiles and it got stock in the boot animation. had to do a factory reset to bring it back to life.
Now my keyboard is force closing and my Menue and home bottons do not respond.
Do I need to do a new flash?

did u install bubba kernel.....im using bubba v3oc kernel.....iv been running this rom all day no issues.....

justthefacts

Feb 21, 2011
did u install bubba kernel.....im using bubba v3oc kernel.....iv been running this rom all day no issues.....

Yes. I'm on Bubba V3 and everything was going smooth all day yesterday until I did a reboot through the Quick Tiles.

I just noticed that nothing in the settings sticks anymore.
Has anybody tried the quick tiles reboot option?

Last edited:

rosswhite

May 10, 2011
Download link is still down for me, Rom looks great though. Thanks for your time and effort.

gmlawrence33

Jan 24, 2011
Bayville

alright somehow the bbcode got ****ed up... really weird since it was working fine last night and i didn't edit the op after i fixed it up and tested it..
:p

sorry guys

Working:D Thank you, downloading now, will try straight away.

Sent from my HTC One S using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

evol4g

Mar 20, 2012
chandler-gilbert 480!!!
Yes. I'm on Bubba V3 and everything was going smooth all day yesterday until I did a reboot through the Quick Tiles.

I just noticed that nothing in the settings sticks anymore.
Has anybody tried the quick tiles reboot option?

i just did... there isn't any issue with using the quick reboot tile at all, it rebooted just fine, then i went to my settings, made some changes and did another reboot to make a 100% sure that the would stick and they did. im using bubba v2.8 but i don't really think is a kernel issue..

EDIT ok so i just came across this issue when rebooting to recovery from 3way reboot menu.
i pulled a log and i'll see what i can do about getting this fixed asap for you guys

Last edited:

justthefacts

Feb 21, 2011
i just did... there isn't any issue with using the quick reboot tile at all, it rebooted just fine, then i went to my settings, made some changes and did another reboot to make a 100% sure that the would stick and they did. im using bubba v2.8 but i don't really think is a kernel issue..

EDIT ok so i just came across this issue when rebooting to recovery from 3way reboot menu.
i pulled a log and i'll see what i can do about getting this fixed asap for you guys

thanks for testing. I did a clean wipe and reflashed the rom and got stock in the boot animation.
The only thing I can think of is may be I have a corrupted zip.
I will redownload and report back.

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------

thanks for testing. I did a clean wipe and reflashed the rom and got stock in the boot animation.
The only thing I can think of is may be I have a corrupted zip.
I will redownload and report back.
Just read your edit. Good catch.

Last edited:
Reactions: evol4g

Nerd019

Oct 23, 2010
Dallas,TX

if you want some walls i can make some when i get home

Sent from my One S using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    banner.png

fuJb8WS.png
    Pm3Zl7g.png
    usk1zxX.png

About:

This is an unofficial fully compiled from source upload of SlimBean, SlimBean is based off CM10 with mods and additions of their own. Designed to give the look and feel of a really small and minimalistic rom with TONS or custom features that allow you to make it truely your own. This is one of my favorite roms and I think it will be one of your favorite ROMs.

Not Working:

• Auto-Brightness (will fix ASAP)

How To Install:

• Download ROM
    • Place ROM on SD card
    • Reboot into Recovery
    • Wipe system/data/dalvick cache/cache
    • Install "slim-x.xx-ville.evol4g.zip"
    • Install slim add-ons HERE
    • Install bubba kernel v-x.xx (or custom kernel)
    • Wipe cache once more
    • reboot
    • PROFIT!! :cool:

STOP!!!!!

If you download this ROM make sure you say "THANKS" and try to participate in the thread even if it's "this rom sucks because ____"
    also please always perform a FULL wipe for each update UNLESS I STATE OTHERWISE, and I WILL state whether or not you can or cannot simply wipe cache or dalvik cache or not so don't ask a million times.. thank you

Changelog:
    Code:
    [B]03/21/2013 2.5 WIP CHANGELOG[/B][LIST]
    [*]TRDS all apps changing now on the fly no need to restart the app
    [*]Show reboot message to Quick Setting and Power Widget
    [*]Mms Breath animation
    [*]Updated Gmail
    [*]Updated Youtube
    [*]Camera: Seperate settings for colors and jpeg settings
    [*]Mako: add LTE QS Tile
    [*]QCOM: Tons of ehancments
    [*]Many other smaller updates
    [*]Email: Lockscreen widget
    [*]App force close problems
    [*]Fix unsupported tiles regression
    [*]LatinIME TRDS fixes
    [*]Gmail jiberish toast message
    [*]Contacts share FC
    [*]Email widget FC
    [*]Performance and battery drain issues
    [*]Video & Picture Quality Enhancements
    [*]Less Ring Delay
    [*]Improved proximity sensor
    [*]Enable memory compression (more free ram)
    [*}Removed slim file manager and supersu
    [*]Added ApolloMod, DSPmanager and Koush's SuperUser[/LIST]

[B]2/25/2013[/B]
    [list]
    [*]Initial Release
    [/list]

Downloads:

All updates will be posted to www.teamdirt.me 24 hours prior to XDA so for the latest updates sign up for an account and join us

roms

gapps
    • MUST FLASH SLIM GAPPS AND OTHER DESIRED ADD-ONS HERE

• SlimRoms Team
    • CM Team
    • Team DIRT
    • rmbq
    • $droyd$

Source:

Reaerved

i can't take a week off without everyone freaking out saying "OMG HE DITCHED THE ONE S BLAH BLAH BLAH I'M GOING HERE INSTEAD"

i have a life ya'll i work my ass off.. and when something goes wrong with my linux partitions and don't have time to really get everything fixed back up understand i'm not ditching you.. I HAVE HONOR if i was leaving i would tell you guys... just because i have a family and see to it that their needs are put first and dont put android or development in front of them doesn't mean i up and left and quit..

for those of you who helped keep this thread alive and maintained support, thank you.. you guys rock! I just don't like crybabies who clutter a thread with negative comments and random bulls***

its like a wishlist come true, will flash tonight. thank you for picking up the work.

NP if you sees anything else you want let me know or $droyd$ n we'll get it done

will have update for slimbean late tomorrow night