[ADW.Themes] Stock Slide Themes *Update - 8/19/2010*

Search This thread

JAguirre1231

Because apparently the general population can't use common sense, this is a video on how to apply: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-i4L0i7zk48

A .zip is linked at the bottom which holds all of the themes. Each theme has two separate versions, one using the Sense application icons, the other using the slide application icons.

The themes are of the stock Slide themes (Nest, Hoops, LightShow, Wildflower, Surf, Nature, and Palazzo) made from images by HTC (I only made them compatible with ADW).

Hoops:
themepreviewg.png

LightShow:
themepreview.png

Nature:
themepreview.png

Nest:
themepreview.png

Palazzo:
themepreview.png

Surf:
themepreview.png

Wildflower:
themepreview.png

Issues:
2. For some reason I could not get the vertical scrolling screen to display the app background correctly so you will have to use the Galaxy S drawer unless you don't mind the select/press/normal images not lining up. *Problem with the Stock Launcher Code (Which ADW uses)*

3. Landscape is ugly, sorry, it just is.

4. When adding an app to the hidden dock, the right side of the highlighted dock does NOT reach the edges of the screen, I'll look into this.

5. Scrolling is low quality, it's just an Android thing.

6. The nature theme looks a little odd on the app bar.. thing. It has vertical lines and unfortunately, the way I understand .9's, they like to stretch. It was either have one really long line or lots of lines slightly larger than the original image. I chose the latter.

Last edited:

TeeJay3800

Retired Forum Moderator
Oct 31, 2009
Michigan
Very nice looking! The only suggestion I have is to do something with the shortcut names in the app drawer...only the shortest names are fully visible, otherwise they're cut off (because of the border). Maybe there is no way to beautify that, so no biggie. Otherwise, beautiful!

gorden2

Feb 28, 2009
Very cool! I installed it on my phone. Thanks. But I don't have clock widget with weather. How I can get it?

wardfan220

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 17, 2010
Eldridge, IA
It's a widget that was removed from the market.

It rhymes with Dancy Fidget and can be found on the interwebs somewhere ;)

"Weather & Toggle Widget" has a skin that looks exactly like it also, you can download it and the skins (one for clock, one for weather) from the market, it does cost $1.99 though I believe. Totally worth it imo.

JAguirre1231

"Weather & Toggle Widget" has a skin that looks exactly like it also, you can download it and the skins (one for clock, one for weather) from the market, it does cost $1.99 though I believe. Totally worth it imo.

Ooohp, yep. I bought that a long time ago as well (Before it was Weather & Toggle Widget).

Also, the Nest theme s currently on the market, to find it you can search for either "ADWTheme Slide" or "pub:klinster". It is one version ahead of all of these themes (and as such has a couple of things fixed, including HDPI support and general fixes with the bubble).

Starting later today I will begin updating the other themes, and ready them for (hopefully) a market release was well.

Last edited:

thatguythatdid

Mar 10, 2010
With your mom :) milf
not fancy widget

So i went ahead and uploaded a widget thats called not fancy widget it's not fancy widget ..............I swear it's not guys ......don't look at me like that. Also I can't for the life of me get the boxes in the drawer to look correct :(

Attachments

• notfancywidget.apk
    1.2 MB · Views: 502
Last edited:

JAguirre1231

So i went ahead and uploaded the latest version of fancy widget. Also I can't for the life of me get the boxes in the drawer to look correct :(

If using the themes posted in this thread it's known, I hope to have fixed that in the market version. Would you mind trying that and then tell me if the boxes are working correctly?

Also, I'm not sure if Fancy Widget is considered warez or not...

thatguythatdid

Mar 10, 2010
If using the themes posted in this thread it's known, I hope to have fixed that in the market version. Would you mind trying that and then tell me if the boxes are working correctly?

I been using the one from the market everything is cool but the drawer boxes. i'll try the ones from the first page.

Palazzo worked real well using the slide version. It gave me a force close but i hit wait also want to note my settings which were already setup from using crazybirds theme (nest)
Drawer settings:
horizontal drawer yes
drawer columns to drawer row are all set to four
page horizontal margin is at 10

ui settings:
desktop dots unchecked
secondary action buttons checked
ab scale factor 10

everything else is set to default except background color in drawer

Last edited:

thatguythatdid

Mar 10, 2010
Okay I just checked the ones on the front page and the ones that say slide all work (i didn't test the others) but when I go back to the nest from the market it messes up the drawer boxes. Loving it thanks for your work can't wait till lyrical ink shows up

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The uopdate is live, but on my G2, the notifications badges show above the icons in the dock, not on them like they should. Is this because this theme isnt made for HDPI phones?