[Q] Good Xposed Framework Modules for TF700t?

Search This thread

sacthegreat

Jun 15, 2011
Bangalore
So my Transformer's motherboard was fried. So I went and got it replaced in the service centre. So my tablet was back to stock
I tried unlocking it, but to no avail! I read in some forums that there was an issue if the hardware was changed.

So since I couldn't install custom roms without unlocking, I installed the Xposed Framework. So which all modules would work for stock-rooted-4.2.1 ROM? Any help would be appreciated!

sbdags

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jun 24, 2007
Kenilworth, Coventry
OnePlus 9 Pro
So my Transformer's motherboard was fried. So I went and got it replaced in the service centre. So my tablet was back to stock
I tried unlocking it, but to no avail! I read in some forums that there was an issue if the hardware was changed.

So since I couldn't install custom roms without unlocking, I installed the Xposed Framework. So which all modules would work for stock-rooted-4.2.1 ROM? Any help would be appreciated!

GravityBox is a must ;)

Reactions: sacthegreat

sacthegreat

Jun 15, 2011
Bangalore
I installed it yesterday! Tried the navigation bar tweaks! Didn't work! But I'll try other features of it and check out!

Sent from my HTC One max using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

GravityBox is a must ;)