[ROM] [AOSP 5.1.1] Lollipopalooza | manta/Nexus 10 | LMY48M | 2015/09/18

2,065 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,738

Post Reply Email Thread
22nd November 2012, 04:14 AM |#101  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
ROM
can you site some specific instructions for this procedure..I was actually quite confused with the download tnx.

22nd November 2012, 05:15 AM |#102  
OP Senior Member
Flag Tustin

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelousmarvin

can you site some specific instructions for this procedure..I was actually quite confused with the download tnx.

1. Unlock bootloader
2. Flash CWM or TWRP recovery
3. Copy ROM & GApps to the tablet
4. Reboot into recovery & flash ROM followed by GApps...
22nd November 2012, 05:28 AM |#103  
Flag Brooklyn
Thanks Meter: 4,376

Donate to Me
More
how am i supposed to use otg on this? whenever i connect it it says reading/mounting sd card...n then nothing happens. is it cuz of i have nexus media importer?
22nd November 2012, 05:32 AM |#104  
Thanks Meter: 98

More
Sugestion: activate gsm telephony in Nexus 7 3g.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app
22nd November 2012, 05:41 AM |#105  
OP Senior Member
Flag Tustin

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarjar124

how am i supposed to use otg on this? whenever i connect it it says reading/mounting sd card...n then nothing happens. is it cuz of i have nexus media importer?

This will allow you to use OTG natively with the ROM... don't use Nexus Media Importer cuz it does not support 4.2... just plug in an OTG device and access the files via any app... the devices is mounted to /storage/usbdisk... To unmount, go to Setting -> Storage and click unmount...
The Following User Says Thank You to craigacgomez For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift craigacgomez Ad-Free
22nd November 2012, 06:33 AM |#106  
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 126

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigacgomez

This will allow you to use OTG natively with the ROM... don't use Nexus Media Importer cuz it does not support 4.2... just plug in an OTG device and access the files via any app... the devices is mounted to /storage/usbdisk... To unmount, go to Setting -> Storage and click unmount...

I'm having problems as well, can you clarify the process? I formatted a USB drive to FAT (I have also tried FAT32 and others) and plugged it in through USB. A notification pops up "Preparing SD Card" but goes away pretty quickly, and nothing else happens.
In Settings -> Storage, there is an option under usb storage to Mount SD Card, but clicking it only flashes the notification, and the button's state does not change. No folder called usbdisk ever appears on /sdcard/.
22nd November 2012, 08:19 AM |#107  
OP Senior Member
Flag Tustin

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yumcax

I'm having problems as well, can you clarify the process? I formatted a USB drive to FAT (I have also tried FAT32 and others) and plugged it in through USB. A notification pops up "Preparing SD Card" but goes away pretty quickly, and nothing else happens.
In Settings -> Storage, there is an option under usb storage to Mount SD Card, but clicking it only flashes the notification, and the button's state does not change. No folder called usbdisk ever appears on /sdcard/.

Not /sdcard... /storage/usbdisk...
The Following User Says Thank You to craigacgomez For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift craigacgomez Ad-Free
22nd November 2012, 09:13 AM |#108  
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 126

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigacgomez

Not /sdcard... /storage/usbdisk...

Okay... But nothing is showing up there either. I don't think it's being successfully mounted.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2
22nd November 2012, 09:59 AM |#109  
Flag Sugar Land, TX
Thanks Meter: 11

More
quick question can i dirty flash from the previous rom build
22nd November 2012, 01:38 PM |#110  
Flag Midlothian, Va
Thanks Meter: 39

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yumcax

Okay... But nothing is showing up there either. I don't think it's being successfully mounted.

Working fine over here. Have my 32GB plugged into a USB adapter and OTG cable. Card is formatted as FAT. Also took my 64GB card out of my S3 and was able to read it as well. Able to see both of them just fine in Root Explorer and tested copying file to/from it and also edited a file via the text editor in Root Explorer and it saved just fine.
22nd November 2012, 05:22 PM |#111  
Flag Tampa, FL
Thanks Meter: 40

More
Not working here

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android 5.1 lollipop, aosp, lollipopalooza, manta, nexus 10

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)