Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Sheffield
Thanks Meter: 1,645

Donate to Me
More
Twrp 2.0.0rc0
The first post has been updated with all the new details

The CWR update and images will be provided later
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to arif-ali For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift arif-ali Ad-Free

18th December 2011, 05:32 AM |#152  
Flag Desert Rat
Thanks Meter: 223

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arif-ali

Again, thank you for the update. One small favor, can you please remap the Back - Up a Menu Level to some other key. Since the BackKey is so close to the Endkey, I am afraid it will cause problem with the Endkey. Now, still have to use the physical Backkey to navigate up menu level.

Thanks
18th December 2011, 06:41 AM |#153  
Flag Mumbai/Belgaum
Thanks Meter: 165

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arif-ali

Thank you arif bhai
18th December 2011, 07:35 AM |#154  
Thanks Meter: 50

More
I don't quite understand how to install this recovery on my phone. I read the instructions on the first page but am confused on what to do. So I am guessing I
1. download the file and put it on the root of my sd card
2. then go to terminal emulator or similar program and type those command lines???
can someone please help?
18th December 2011, 08:48 AM |#155  
Flag Großbottwar
Thanks Meter: 526

More
waiting for the cwr.zip ... V2.0 will be great
18th December 2011, 09:18 AM |#156  
Flag East Coast
Thanks Meter: 316

More
You can flash it now very easily if you have USB Flasher working (DAF). Go get yourself a recovery file from here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=898913 like this file: http://www.multiupload.com/ANZ7BW6JL0 change flash.cfg (open in notepad) to your liking.

Now, take the twrp-leo-2.0.0RC0.img file and name it recovery-raw.img. Put this file into the folder you downloaded called Recovery_400M. It will ask to replace it, say YES. Now right-click DAF.exe and RUN AS ADMIN. Follow the screen instructions. It will then flash the new recovery + you can change your partitions this way.

PS. I actually dont know if the toolkit may let you do this easier too...possibly.

----------

Anyway, nice work!!!!!! I love the new touchscreen controls . Works great, played with a few features and no bugs yet. Weird how it says error on sdcard backup (pulling the little bottom tab up basically), but im sure thats because I have not used it much. Also, yikes on the new age ALL-IN-ONE roms now, which require button input (the new Yes/No dialog selections using the vol key). Its a bit tricky to see though and select the correct option, but it can be done. Maybe some tweaking for that?

None the less, it went through no problems. And in installing the new tbd 2.6, I honestly think the first boot from install was about 2x quicker than the current cwm 5.0.x! It was booted up very quickly, so cant wait to test out the rom and maybe see more improvements? (idk if the recovery even effects the rom lol)

:thumbs up: :thumbs up: Thank you, will report back more later.
18th December 2011, 09:34 AM |#157  
Flag LanZhou
Thanks Meter: 745

Donate to Me
More
Now many of the combination of ROM, select menu will keep out(yes&no)... Hope to improvement.
18th December 2011, 01:40 PM |#158  
Flag Moscow
Thanks Meter: 27

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10507

Again, thank you for the update. One small favor, can you please remap the Back - Up a Menu Level to some other key. Since the BackKey is so close to the Endkey, I am afraid it will cause problem with the Endkey. Now, still have to use the physical Backkey to navigate up menu level.

Thanks

You can touch android logo (robot at upper left screen corner) to return to root menu
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Drew99 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Drew99 Ad-Free
18th December 2011, 03:59 PM |#159  
Flag Desert Rat
Thanks Meter: 223

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew99

You can touch android logo (robot at upper left screen corner) to return to root menu

Thank you for the hint.

Sent from my NexusHD2 using Tapatalk
18th December 2011, 05:39 PM |#160  
Flag East Coast
Thanks Meter: 316

More
Also weird how sometimes it stays on the blue teamwin screen for a few minutes sometimes...does nothing. Then just decides to work...whats going on with that?
18th December 2011, 05:46 PM |#161  
Flag Großbottwar
Thanks Meter: 526

More
I made a flashable .zip for TWRP v2.0RC0
Download and install in your recovery, then reboot and you will have the twrp recovery.
Megaupload link
Dropbox link
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
recovery, twrp

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)