Runnymede S-OFF

92 posts
Thanks Meter: 306

Post Reply Email Thread
20th May 2012, 11:08 AM |#21  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 5,265

More
That is the best news ever for the sxl...hope the xda news see this...so more people buy and develop this phone...so much respect and thx for this

if i have my phone back and i tried i want give you a beer/ coffee if you want.... did you have paypal

with kind regards..Alex

20th May 2012, 11:17 AM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensation_NZ

Hi Anonymous, PM me if you want an ICS RUU for VodaHutch AUS and I can upload for you

could you plz tell me the version of that ICS RUU?
20th May 2012, 11:27 AM |#23  
Recognized Contributor
Flag liverpool
Thanks Meter: 3,332

More
Exciting news and for all those Asian guys who have no data on some roms can now flash Europe ruu which includes radio. For the custom Rom scene it really changes nothing but allows radio flashes for better performance. Imma try it soon using stock recovery option.
Actually I am able to revert to stock so will start from scratch. Gonna test touch recovery with this and see if this negates need for flash of Chinese boot.img

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium
20th May 2012, 11:56 AM |#24  
Flag Auckland
Thanks Meter: 31

More
its a slightly older build than the Asia one
RUU_RUNNYMEDE_ICS_35_S_Voda-Hutch_AU_2.27.862.1_Radio_20.66.30.0831U_3831.15.0 0.20_M_release_252796_signed
20th May 2012, 01:30 PM |#25  
Recognized Contributor
Flag liverpool

More
flashed successfully now i have your name at top of my phone's bootloader. can i change that? no offense intended. now gonna flash http://hotfile.com/dl/153603012/8909...igned.exe.html
gonna try flash official ics ruu to see if flashes successfully now. if successful i can then test if touch recovery works on ics hboot as reported.

question:
is the bootloader actually unlocked or just patched and still locked? reason i ask it writecid failed with command error. technically it should have worked? what happens if i unlock the bootloader will i lose s-off?

---------- Post added at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 AM ----------

ics asian ruu flash failed on CID check error 131.............. any ideas why mate?

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensation_NZ

its a slightly older build than the Asia one
RUU_RUNNYMEDE_ICS_35_S_Voda-Hutch_AU_2.27.862.1_Radio_20.66.30.0831U_3831.15.0 0.20_M_release_252796_signed

can i have this to try as asian ics ruu fails cid check
20th May 2012, 01:49 PM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shingers5

flashed successfully now i have your name at top of my phone's bootloader. can i change that? no offense intended. now gonna flash http://hotfile.com/dl/153603012/8909...igned.exe.html
gonna try flash official ics ruu to see if flashes successfully now. if successful i can then test if touch recovery works on ics hboot as reported.

question:
is the bootloader actually unlocked or just patched and still locked? reason i ask it writecid failed with command error. technically it should have worked? what happens if i unlock the bootloader will i lose s-off?

---------- Post added at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 AM ----------

ics asian ruu flash failed on CID check error 131.............. any ideas why mate?

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 PM ----------

the same to me,lag at CID check.
maybe you can try to put PI39IMG.zip on your sdcard then go into HBOOT to see if there is something happens(i have a Y cable and a gold card,so i can directly flash PI39IMG.zip)
20th May 2012, 01:56 PM |#27  
Flag Manchester
Thanks Meter: 911

More
Quote:

question:

Write CID is function of engineering s-off. With this hboot we are only ship s-off not eng s-off

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using Tapatalk 2
20th May 2012, 02:04 PM |#28  
Recognized Contributor
Flag liverpool

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alfchin

the same to me,lag at CID check.
maybe you can try to put PI39IMG.zip on your sdcard then go into HBOOT to see if there is something happens(i have a Y cable and a gold card,so i can directly flash PI39IMG.zip)

you mean extract rom.zip from ruu file and rename it PI39IMG and flash via bootloader? could work but i am certain that also check for cid as in effect ruu file does same thing just long way round
20th May 2012, 02:07 PM |#29  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 5,265

More
@the moment i dont understand why you flashed s-off hboot and want to overwrite it with a official ruu..instead of using s-off with custom roms and flash newer radios etc...and maybe we can try to change internal mem size for data and system..such things...we are also able now to change files directly

with kind regards
20th May 2012, 02:08 PM |#30  
Recognized Contributor
Flag liverpool

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroHero

Write CID is function of engineering s-off. With this hboot we are only ship s-off not eng s-off

actually can super cid using full radio s-off as with sensation. DHD has eng s-off but sensation only has radio s-off via revolutionary exploit. main thing for me is CID check as if that works i could flash asian ics ruu with new hboot to check touch recovery works.
20th May 2012, 02:10 PM |#31  
Flag Manchester
Thanks Meter: 911

More
Quote:

actually can super cid using full radio s-off as with sensation. DHD has eng s-off but sensation only has radio s-off via revolutionary exploit. main thing for me is CID check as if that works i could flash asian ics ruu with new hboot to check touch recovery works.

AFAIK this hboot allows us to flash bootloader. So you could just extract the ICS hboot and flash that.

The Following User Says Thank You to AndroHero For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AndroHero Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)