KitKat tracking post XT925

28 posts
Thanks Meter: 10

By m_torresagasti, Junior Member on 23rd May 2014, 04:04 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
3rd June 2014, 08:11 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 41

More
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to doumworld For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift doumworld Ad-Free
3rd June 2014, 09:20 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by doumworld

Good news, this is the beginning of the email I just received from Motorola :

"Hello,
Thanks for signing up for the RAZR HD/HD Maxx software*test. The software should be pushed to your phone likely tomorrow. We're counting on your participation in the private community -- so please take part ! ..."

Doum

I had too this email, with the link to private community for feedback... Sounds very good, as I'm from France and on stock 4.1.2 Retail CEE rom
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenny_31 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Kenny_31 Ad-Free
3rd June 2014, 11:35 PM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 35

More
Same here ;D. Stock 4.1.2 CEE

Sent from my XT925 using Tapatalk
3rd June 2014, 11:45 PM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 128

More
Where did you registered for this test?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Free mobile app
3rd June 2014, 11:50 PM |#16  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MickyMax

Where did you registered for this test?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Free mobile app

At Motorola Owner's Forum. I have been registered for long time because I have always used Moto phones but this was the first time someone contacted me via this forum. First I received and completed Survey about Test drive for new software and now, almost a month after HERE IT COMES...

If you haven't completed survey I think you can't receive this invitation any more..

4th June 2014, 05:58 AM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 47

More
I don't think it took more than days after the soak before all other verizon xt926 user also began to get the update. The wait must soon be over
4th June 2014, 06:36 AM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
+1 following this news
4th June 2014, 01:42 PM |#19  

More
+ 1 following
I'm also part of the MFN, but I'm on O2 Germany rom, so I haven't received the email...
4th June 2014, 01:48 PM |#20  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAbrantes

I'm also part of the MFN, but I'm on O2 Germany rom, so I haven't received the email...

I don't know if O2 is the reason fot not receiving survey and invitation but i know for a fact that retail roms did receive the email (mine is France CEE, 2 friends have DE Retail). You could try to flash Retail.DE and see what will happen...

4th June 2014, 03:38 PM |#21  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by six37

I don't know if O2 is the reason fot not receiving survey and invitation but i know for a fact that retail roms did receive the email (mine is France CEE, 2 friends have DE Retail). You could try to flash Retail.DE and see what will happen...

I will try and flash retail as soon as the OTA it's leaked, as I have no big issues with no root. I can wait a while for root, but I've been waiting for KK for six months already and am eager to try it out!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)