Remove All Ads from XDA

Batteries for Optimus Black

12 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By selfade, Junior Member on 20th July 2011, 11:47 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I`ve just found this:
(can`t post link yet, so google it)
Mugen Power 3400mAh Extended Battery for LG Optimus Black P970 / DOCOMO LG Optimus Bright [HLI-P970XL]
Looks promising, capacity is more than double

Do you thik it will make phone thicker?
The Following User Says Thank You to selfade For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift selfade Ad-Free
21st July 2011, 09:15 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Yes, the phone will be thicker.
If you look at Mugen direktly (first hit on google) there will be extra shells shipped with the accu. If you close enough at the picture you will see a little pit at the camera spot. I assume it will be about 5 mm thicker or so.

Greetings
24th August 2011, 05:02 PM |#3  
Quote:
Originally Posted by selfade

I`ve just found this:
(can`t post link yet, so google it)
Mugen Power 3400mAh Extended Battery for LG Optimus Black P970 / DOCOMO LG Optimus Bright [HLI-P970XL]
Looks promising, capacity is more than double

Do you thik it will make phone thicker?

I really like the look of this extended battery. Since the phone is already so thin I don't think an extended battery will make as big of a difference as it does with other phones. My only issue is the $100 price tag. Hopefully there'll be more options by the time this phone hits the USA, specifically VMU.

http://www.mugen-power-batteries.com...us-bright.html

http://www.mugen-power-batteries.com...lack-p970.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8MpoQQ71S4
21st September 2011, 10:10 PM |#4  
Flag Warsaw
Thanks Meter: 206

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by one80oneday

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8MpoQQ71S4

OMFG ! How ugly ! OB lost all the sex !
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pabgar For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift pabgar Ad-Free
2nd October 2011, 07:14 PM |#5  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 14

More
There is a highly reputable, reliable and respected seller on ebay from whom I have bought many items (but not batteries). They are selling high capacity, japanese batteries for a reasonable price.

Go onto ebay and search for 'Gold 2430MAH battery optimus black'

I emailed them regarding the quality of the batteries and the price and basically their answer was that they have an excellent feedback score on almost all batteries they have sold and the price is good because they get it straight from the factory.

I have ordered a set and will report on it after some use
2nd October 2011, 11:10 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 66

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by umz_786

There are no miracles in that area, there's no physical possibility of having such a big capacity in such a small form.
This is more than 100% fake.
Waiting for your confirmation.

Sent from my LG-P970 using Tapatalk
3rd October 2011, 04:19 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Quote:

There is a highly reputable, reliable and respected seller on ebay from whom I have bought many items (but not batteries). They are selling high capacity, japanese batteries for a reasonable price.

Go onto ebay and search for 'Gold 2430MAH battery optimus black'

I emailed them regarding the quality of the batteries and the price and basically their answer was that they have an excellent feedback score on almost all batteries they have sold and the price is good because they get it straight from the factory.

i was thinking about buying one too. so tell feedback when u got then and try =).
4th October 2011, 04:43 PM |#8  
Flag Kaunas, London
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:

toolhaus.org/cgi-bin/neg90?User=e_cell&Days=30 (copy this link)
Here you can find users feedback about those batteries. All of them are fake. Higher capacity requires larger size so only Mugen batteries are not fake.
4th October 2011, 10:10 PM |#9  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Where would you say is reliable to get a new battery then? To pay 30gbp for a mugen battery is too much I think

Sent from my MB860 using XDA App
5th October 2011, 11:01 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 66

More
Quote:

Where would you say is reliable to get a new battery then? To pay 30gbp for a mugen battery is too much I think

If you need new battery - buy original one, if you need longer time, think rather of buying good 5v charger. The one for P970 is 4.8v, and some of polish lg users claim that 5v extends battery live. Think of some original microUsb charger, eg.Nokia.

Sent from my LG-P970 using Tapatalk
11th October 2011, 01:54 PM |#11  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Quote:

I think, if you need a good product, then it's normal to pay a good price. Besides, Mugen has great customer support on Facebook http://facebook.com/mugenpowerbatteries and Twitter and through their website. They changed 1 battery for me already without issues. I rather pay a 100$ and know that I can change the battery if it does not work, rather than buying a bulk of useless junk on eBay for 10$...same goes with any other product - you can buy cheep shows and throw them away in a month, or buy good ones and wear for a year.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
battery

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)