(Q) My S4 needs help!!! lol I'm so Confused

Search This thread

Multidex24

Apr 4, 2013
Greensboro
Problem 1: So I just bought a Galaxy S4 for U.S Cellular... Never really liked USC... So I been trying to Sim Unlock it to GSM.. So I can use this for H2O Wireless..... The Bad thing is that the S4 was already updated to 4.4.2.... I been trying to put the phone in diag mode but i couldn't get into diag mode.......

Problem 2: So I got it rooted... Flashed TWRP Recovery... (Had 2.6.0.0, Now I have 2.7.0.1) And I thought that I can put a custom rom on it.. But I like stay close to a stock rom. Like Samy Deluxe Jello Biafra (S5 Rom for S4).. Like i wipe cache, dalvik cache, and data.. But every time i be finished installing the rom... It be stuck on bootloop... Be taking more than 30 mins to boot up at all.... And by then... i decide to just restore the stock rom i had backed up previously...

Problem 3:Solved! :)

But can someone help me out with all this...... PLEASE!! :eek::confused::) Thanksss :D

Last edited:

spamtrash

Nov 9, 2008
Krasnoyarsk
emm.. are you sure that you have tried to install the ROM appropriate to your MODEL of S4, first?
If bought in US, I doubt if it is I9505 or I9500....:rolleyes:
from the USC website, I assume that it is SCH-R970?

Multidex24

Apr 4, 2013
Greensboro
emm.. are you sure that you have tried to install the ROM appropriate to your MODEL of S4, first?
If bought in US, I doubt if it is I9505 or I9500....:rolleyes:
from the USC website, I assume that it is SCH-R970?

Yes, of course i got this in the US. And yes its SCH-R970 lol... But like i still need help trying to find a rom closer to the stock one..... something like a s5 ported rom for the s4, with gsm capabilities :)

spamtrash

Nov 9, 2008
Krasnoyarsk
Yes, of course i got this in the US. And yes its SCH-R970 lol... But like i still need help trying to find a rom closer to the stock one..... something like a s5 ported rom for the s4, with gsm capabilities :)

OK, here is a biggest resource of top secret custom ROMs, especially ported for your model.
Feel free to check if installing these ROM would not violate the US Customs and Import limitation, as most of these were developed in other countries.
:D

Reactions: 11calcal

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

OK, here is a biggest resource of top secret custom ROMs, especially ported for your model.
    Feel free to check if installing these ROM would not violate the US Customs and Import limitation, as most of these were developed in other countries.
    :D