Search This thread

platinum00

Feb 26, 2010
tongyeong
add Korean service provider

hi. i'm korean. South korean.
there isn't korean service provider in profile.
so i hope you that add Korean service provider.

[South Korean service provider]
SK Telecom - img :
skt.gif

olleh KT - img :
ollehkt.gif

LG U+ - img :
lgu.gif

Last edited:

djparent

Jan 3, 2010
Saskatoon
SaskTel

Could you please add SaskTel for those of us in Saskatchewan, Canada? They are a major provider in our province. Thank you! I've included the logo as well.

Attachments

• sasktel_logo.png
    sasktel_logo.png
    13.3 KB · Views: 16
Reactions: brahmy

vrdroid

Mar 1, 2011
Luxembourg
unix.lu
[Q] [REQ] Service provider - Luxembourg - ORANGE

Hello XDA,

Its possible to add the Service provider Orange for the country Luxembourg in the provider databases?

Thank you in anticipation.

Kind regards,

VRDroid.

DMD9

Oct 20, 2010
Hope I'm putting this in the right place, just a heads up that Vodafone Ireland is no longer Eircell. We now have a greater choice of providers here now, Vodafone, O2, 3, Meteor, eMobile (Eircom, former owners of Eircell), and Postfone.

Attachments

• emobile_logo.jpg
    emobile_logo.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 14
  • Meteor-logo2.jpg
    Meteor-logo2.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 17
  • untitled.png
    untitled.png
    19.2 KB · Views: 14

urbanomad

May 25, 2011
Berlin
I am writing to update you on the state of O2 in Germany. It has been bought recently by Telefónica (the Spanish telecommunications company). http://www.telefonica.de/
You might want to change the Provider option to: Germany - O2 (Telefónica Germany)

Are you only concerned about network providers or the myriad of discounters as well? I noticed you have Simyo listed in Germany which is a discounter and run on the E-Plus network. I would think for Germany, it would make sense to just list the networks as there's a slew of discounters available. Mine for example is Fonic which runs on the O2 network but has better rates, etc...

Last edited:

caqo71

Apr 11, 2011
Santiago
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
Well, this thread seems abandoned, but anyway, I´ll update Chilean operators Logos. They have the correct size. Just put and done.

Operators:

ENTEL
attachment.php

CLARO CHILE
attachment.php

MOVISTAR CHILE
attachment.php

Attachments

• ENTEL.jpg
    ENTEL.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 258
  • CLARO.jpg
    CLARO.jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 247
  • MOVISTAR.jpg
    MOVISTAR.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 247

trzyfx

Jul 23, 2009
Warsaw
Poland : Era -> T-Mobile

The rebranding of Polish mobile phone network Era to T-Mobile will be effective as of June 5.

aZzz.bZzz

Jan 24, 2008
Astana, KZ
please, finally, correct Kazakhstan operator names. it should be Kazakhstan - Activ, not Kazachstan - Activ
same with other Kazakhstan carriers

Nokser

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 18, 2008
Warsaw
mcodingset.com
Hi Mods & Admin
Change Picture Operator Poland, from Era to T-mobile??
because now is Global Operator T-mobile, not a Era GSM
Cheers

enemix

Jun 11, 2008
Borås
Sweden - Universal Telecom

Hi,

Could you please add Universal Telecom to the list of Swedish providers?

90x35px logo attached

More info: www . uvtc . com / sweden

Thanks for the good work :)

Attachments

• universal_logo_grey.png
    universal_logo_grey.png
    2.4 KB · Views: 98

NielDK

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 13, 2008
Farum
Hey all,

Thanks to the efforts of TaurusBullba, we've recently updated most of the operator logos and country flags. It was a big job, as there were literally hundreds of images to be normalized. But now, most of the logos and flags are larger and are similar in sizes, which makes for a cleaner overall feel.

That said, some logos and flags are still not right. Please report any problems here and we'll work on them one-by-one.

Danish Operator Three, should be located here according to the image properties in profile: http://media.xda-developers.com/images/providers/Denmark - Three.gif

But it doesnt :)

Can you add a logo ?

Appropriate logo could be found here:
http://www.3.dk/Global/_basicTemplateDesign/Toplogo/menu-logo-private.png

Hiisi

Jun 14, 2011
Denmark
Hey all,

Thanks to the efforts of TaurusBullba, we've recently updated most of the operator logos and country flags. It was a big job, as there were literally hundreds of images to be normalized. But now, most of the logos and flags are larger and are similar in sizes, which makes for a cleaner overall feel.

That said, some logos and flags are still not right. Please report any problems here and we'll work on them one-by-one.
Danish Operator Oister, is missing in the list.

Can you add the logo?

Appropriate logo could be found here:
http://www.oister.dk/Global/img/oister-logo.png

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey all,

Thanks to the efforts of TaurusBullba and now the_scotsman, we've recently updated most of the operator logos and country flags. It was a big job, as there were literally hundreds of images to be normalized. But now, most of the logos and flags are larger and are similar in sizes, which makes for a cleaner overall feel.

There are no longer any provider logos. Haven't been since the migration to Xenforo :)

Unless I'm missing something really obvious...
    Hi all

The management of the operator logos has been handed to myself. Keep firing them at me, i will get them sorted.

Cheers:good:

EDIT: All up to date, if any have been missed in the transition, please let me know.
    Ok guys, new updates are live. You may have to re-select your operator from the list or clear your browser cache.
    @svetius @the_scotsman
    What's the point of this thread if its completely neglected?

For Pakistan:
    Mobilink and Warid are two telecom operators here, and they have merged into one network called Jazz, you can verify this by looking at the Jazz Pakistan Wikipedia page (which I maintain myself), and you can get the updated logo from there as well.

Please look into this and change it, Warid is no longer a network here, even all the offices here have been rebranded to Jazz and people have been asked to replace their SIM cards and so on.

Would greatly appreciate it if you guys could look into it.

Thanks.

Terribly sorry. We're going to go through all the unread threads in here and take care of all the logo updates in one shot.