FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[SKINS]NEW Touchflo 2D 2.0 ONLY(Weather/Flipclock) Skins/Themes (PLEASE POST HERE!!)

4,095 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,576

By incubus26jc, Inactive Recognized Developer on 23rd October 2009, 10:57 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
14th January 2010, 06:07 PM |#501  
Flag Pembroke Pines, Fl.
Thanks Meter: 190

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tropical cactus

I used the operator tab, but I've disabled it with M2DC. I've also removed the calendar+ program. I'm going to reinstall because then you can see a whole screen of appointments. So you can actually put thumbcal on the TV widget? Where can I get the program to enable it?

For the Operator you need the followings values in you registry:

1.Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\htc\Manila2D\Operator
2. Create a new String Value: Name would be "SK1", String "whatever you want to name the left soft key"
3. create another one: SK1Cmd, String: "whatever the path is" (\windows\Start Menu\Programs\......)
4. For the right soft key just repeat 1 and 2 but this time replace the 1 for 2 you got me right?

And yes, you can use the TV tab, you should have it unchecked in your M2DC, but first, won't come out if you don't have the icons on it.
so, check if you have this lines in your htchomesettings.xml:

<Image index="242" name="hh_fw_tabbg_tv.png" />
<Image index="243" name="hh_fw_tabbg_tv_mask.bmp" />
<Image index="244" name="hh_fw_tabicon_tv.png" />
<Image index="245" name="hh_fw_tabicon_tv_mask.bmp" />
<Image index="246" name="hh_fw_bigicon_tv.png" />
<Image index="247" name="hh_fw_bigicon_tv_mask.bmp" />

if no, add them, and add the icons attached. (which are not mine)
You will have only a left soft key "Launch" i have not found out how to change it YET

You know what, since I'm not using the People tab maybe i can replace it with my calendar, and then change the registry values as we do in the operator tab to have what i want......

edit: this is not for Thumcal, remember it's not a today plugin, i'm using the Calendar for Pocketp v2.02 today plugin.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Calendar.zip - [Click for QR Code] (66.4 KB, 62 views)

14th January 2010, 06:08 PM |#502  
Flag Georgetown
Thanks Meter: 423

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikevillarroel

1. If you delete the title, the default one comes from who knows where so just overwrite with mine and reload M2D.

2.if you have 2 is because you probably have a png and a bmp or jpg, just see what extension has mine and either change it on the htchomesettings.xml or convert my image to what the xml has on it.
<Image index="148" name="hh_messaging_seperator_line.png" />

No luck, I'm afraid. Still the same for the title.

How do you convert the image? Yours is JPEG. Need to convert to PNG.
14th January 2010, 06:19 PM |#503  
Flag Pembroke Pines, Fl.

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

No luck, I'm afraid. Still the same for the title.

How do you convert the image? Yours is JPEG. Need to convert to PNG.

open mine in Paint, and save as png.

for the title. what i would do is: make a theme ans settings back up, install a different Theme then try it
14th January 2010, 06:33 PM |#504  
Flag Georgetown
Thanks Meter: 423

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikevillarroel

open mine in Paint, and save as png.

for the title. what i would do is: make a theme ans settings back up, install a different Theme then try it

Ok. I've changed the JPEG to PNG and overwritten the orange one. Now the problem is the orange one was slightly bigger, so now I have a white line outlining the message box.

It's 2.30am here and I can barely keep my eyes open. I'll try the calendar and title part tomorrow morning and let you know, but what can I do about the message box now? Modify the xml?

Edit: also the name of sender doesn't appear. The orange one is168x171, yours is 167x170
14th January 2010, 07:22 PM |#505  
Flag Pembroke Pines, Fl.

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Ok. I've changed the JPEG to PNG and overwritten the orange one. Now the problem is the orange one was slightly bigger, so now I have a white line outlining the message box.

It's 2.30am here and I can barely keep my eyes open. I'll try the calendar and title part tomorrow morning and let you know, but what can I do about the message box now? Modify the xml?

Edit: also the name of sender doesn't appear. The orange one is168x171, yours is 167x170

you can modify mine, the easiest way is with MS paint, go to images, attributes and save, replace it, reload
14th January 2010, 09:28 PM |#506  
Thanks Meter: 89

More
Has someone figured out how to use a background also on the messaging tab? The white text is hard to read on the sky reflection theme background i use. It would be nice to use a background and change the font color. I tried to change the color with M2DC but that bricked M2D, and i had to reinstall the theme again.
14th January 2010, 09:36 PM |#507  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Illinois

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by claus1953

Has someone figured out how to use a background also on the messaging tab? The white text is hard to read on the sky reflection theme background i use. It would be nice to use a background and change the font color. I tried to change the color with M2DC but that bricked M2D, and i had to reinstall the theme again.

try using this one
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	hh_messaging_seperator_line.png
Views:	42
Size:	14.7 KB
ID:	267885  
14th January 2010, 10:02 PM |#508  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by incubus26jc

try using this one

I disabled M2D, dropped the image into Windows, reenabled M2D, and now it does not start anymore. Do i have to change something in the xml?
14th January 2010, 10:14 PM |#509  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Illinois

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by claus1953

I disabled M2D, dropped the image into Windows, reenabled M2D, and now it does not start anymore. Do i have to change something in the xml?

sorry, i gave you the jpg. either rename the jpg to png or change the xml to jpg. sorry i will edit the file i uploaded to png.
14th January 2010, 10:55 PM |#510  
Flag Riyadh
Thanks Meter: 597

More
I like Your Themes but need your help
Can somebody help me to convert whatever theme I like to WVGA ?!
Or at least how can I resize multiple images ( of course of the theme ) without loosing their sharpness ?!
I'm using manilla2d V1 and I guess V2 themes could work somehow on V1 .
Please help .
14th January 2010, 11:27 PM |#511  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by incubus26jc

sorry, i gave you the jpg. either rename the jpg to png or change the xml to jpg. sorry i will edit the file i uploaded to png.

I just renamed the file to png and resized it as it was too small. Now i should shift it a bit up and left. In the xml there are 4 values for the separator rect.

Code:
<Property name="IDMSGWG_SEPERATOR_LINE_RECT" id="17" value="0, 22, 216, 26" />
Which one is to change?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)