[ROM] [JB] [Unofficial] [P.A.C. Man Paranoid+AOKP+CM10 P.A.C.Man]

Search This thread

zachf714

Jun 4, 2012
Mooresville
Yes, but since moles has made it clear that he doesn't want the PAprefs baked into any other ROM except PA, I don't see any other alternative.

All I'm saying is that it works perfectly fine for me, and if anyone else wants to try it out, those are the steps they could take. :)

Well I almost have it baked in

Sent from my ADR6300 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

tiny4579

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 15, 2011
Yes, but since moles has made it clear that he doesn't want the PAprefs baked into any other ROM except PA, I don't see any other alternative.

All I'm saying is that it works perfectly fine for me, and if anyone else wants to try it out, those are the steps they could take. :)

Have you tested that every option from paprefs works on aokp when you do that?
It it works for you great but there's no guarantee it will continue to work with updates.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Ruggerxpunk

Jul 8, 2010
Have you tested that every option from paprefs works on aokp when you do that?
It it works for you great but there's no guarantee it will continue to work with updates.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Given that this port is an alpha build (according to the name of the package download), users shouldn't expect everything to work, that's why I said in my post that there may be bugs, and don't expect bugs to be fixed.

And also being an alpha build, users should also expect to be "testers" by running this ROM (even though it is seemingly quite stable).

And again, unless you want to blatantly disrespect the wishes of the Lead Developer of PA, who has done all the hard work to make this even possible, paprefs should not be baked into this ROM.

Just sayin'.

zachf714

Jun 4, 2012
Mooresville
Given that this port is an alpha build (according to the name of the package download), users shouldn't expect everything to work, that's why I said in my post that there may be bugs, and don't expect bugs to be fixed.

And also being an alpha build, users should also expect to be "testers" by running this ROM (even though it is seemingly quite stable).

And again, unless you want to blatantly disrespect the wishes of the Lead Developer of PA, who has done all the hard work to make this even possible, paprefs should not be baked into this ROM.

Just sayin'.

OK but it just says alpha because of the make file says alpha and u haven't changed it

zachf714

Jun 4, 2012
Mooresville

Just sayin'.

Not sure how easily read this is but
2uzepy5u.jpg

Lap823

Jun 9, 2012
Zach, i have been running your rom for a day and I noticed that I have short intervals of huge battery drain, like 4 percent in a minute. Thankfully that unfortunate minute only occurred about once every 30 minutes. Any clue as to why this may be happening?

Sent from my ADR6300 using xda app-developers app

Did you callibrate your battery?

sent from my old HTC Incredible. Has some scratches and nicks but still works good.

Reactions: ra9b

zachf714

Jun 4, 2012
Mooresville
All battery calibration does is reset the battery statistics, it doesn't actually improve battery life at all.

Sent from my Droid Incredible using Tapatalk

Yes it actually does

And new build uploading eta 1.5 hrs and paranoidsettings.apk that cane from /vendor/pa/prebuilt/apk/paranoidsettingd.apk if you like push it to /system/app and make it rwrr

ffuser1

Feb 1, 2011
Samsung Galaxy Note II
HTC 10
everything works perfectly so far. not sure why it's faster than pons/tiny's cm10 build, but there's definitely less lag. great work!

just need to update original post with new download link until goo.im dev status comes through

Last edited:

ra9b

Dec 17, 2011
Atlanta
You might want to change the name of the files. They are exactly the same.

Sent from my ADR6300 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I Am Glad To Bring You Guys My First ROM/Port

P.A.C. Man

This Has AOKP Rom Control
    CM Settings
    I am also working on getting paranoid settings to show up

Thank You To

Pons and Tiny4579 for the CM device Tree I based this off of
    Tiny4579 for Incredikernel
    Team Evervolv for Libs that make the Dinc run JellyBean
    CyanogenMod team for the the base and features
    AOKP for Rom Control
    ParanoidAndroid Team for Paranoid Settings
    P.A.C. Team for combining them into one rom

Source

P.A.C. Man Repo
    My Modified Device Tree
    GPL Compliant Kernel Source

Bugs

The Bugs in Pons/Tiny CM10
    Other than that none that I have found

Please Signup for Dropbox with my link so I have space to store each build before I can get authorized for GooManager OTA Here

GApps

Pons GApps 11/29/2012

ROM Download
    Could i get a working download link looks like this would be perfect for my daughters incredible thanks

nevermind found it thanks

Im going to do a new build here in the next few days :) hopefully it will have PA hybrid settings built in :)
    I may have a running build box up today guys :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2
    First of all, I wanted to say this is the best JB ROM I've used. YouTube is not twitchy for once! However, I do have one question. I've been trying to download a few apps for about 2 hours now without it actually starting. Would this have any of Pac-Man to blame? Finally, I want to say thank you, and if there's anything to speed up dev time, donation wise or program logic I can give, I'd like to help. Twitchy stuff bothers me usually, but it's so close except for video and some lag occasionally. Thank you for your hard work!

Sent from my TI-84

Thanks.... the app thing is a google problem when ICS was released they made a android ID checker and if you factory reset alot it makes the playstore weird if you reflash or clean the playstore data you should be fine...... Depending on how I sleep monday night into tuesday there may be a present under the tree for you guys in the form of RC1 :)

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2
    Weekly 3 Adreno patch it doesn't say it in the build name but it is

http://db.tt/QfJmW25A

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2