[THEMES][03.25.2014] - TWRP for DNA! [1080x1920]

Search This thread

Droidem

Aug 28, 2010
Tacoma
how sir?

SENT FROM A BADASS DNA WITH A CRACKED SCREEN!

It wouldn't work for me either BUT I fixed it. make sure that your theme folder is NOT capitalized. it should read /sdcard/TWRP/theme/ui.zip

see if that works for you. I don't know why the capital t in Theme would do that but it does.

I'm loving being bale to use my full screen in TWRP.

zounduser

Mar 2, 2012
sioux falls SD
It wouldn't work for me either BUT I fixed it. make sure that your theme folder is NOT capitalized. it should read /sdcard/TWRP/theme/ui.zip

see if that works for you. I don't know why the capital t in Theme would do that but it does.

I'm loving being bale to use my full screen in TWRP.

I actually figured that out quite awhile ago my friend. :p but i do appreciate ur help. Thanks bud.

RATTLED FROM MY GLOBALIZED HTC DROID DNA USING TAPATALK 2

mike_augie

Apr 25, 2012
if I have the original twrp installed can i use the flash gui to flash this version through recovery on the app and be ok ? just wondering .. thanks any help would be app.

JWhetstone02

Mar 6, 2011
South Carolina
if I have the original twrp installed can i use the flash gui to flash this version through recovery on the app and be ok ? just wondering .. thanks any help would be app.

If you have the original TWRP installed, then all you do is:

1. download your choice of theme
  2. create a theme folder on your sdcard. this is what you should have....... /sdcard/TWRP/theme
  3. rename the download to ui.zip and place it into the theme folder on your sdcard........ /sdcard/TWRP/theme/ui.zip
  4. reboot to recovery
  5. enjoy

There is no need to use any flash gui to install this. It's a simple download the file to your SDCARD, create folder, rename, reboot to recovery and that should be all

mike_augie

Apr 25, 2012
If you have the original TWRP installed, then all you do is:

1. download your choice of theme
  2. create a theme folder on your sdcard. this is what you should have....... /sdcard/TWRP/theme
  3. rename the download to ui.zip and place it into the theme folder on your sdcard........ /sdcard/TWRP/theme/ui.zip
  4. reboot to recovery
  5. enjoy

There is no need to use any flash gui to install this. It's a simple download the file to your SDCARD, create folder, rename, reboot to recovery and that should be all

worked perfect ty very much sir

Reactions: JWhetstone02

android4temo

Mar 22, 2011
Re: [THEMES][01.13.2013] - TWRP for DNA! [1080x1920]

I followed these instructions exactly and when I booted into Recovery, I still had the same "blue in color" TWRP.

Any ideas?
I downloaded the Steel Red Theme btw.

EDIT: I am up and working now peeps! Thanks anyway! Loving Red Steel!

Sent from my Rooted and Viper ROM ed, Droid DNA!

Last edited:

sabbotage

Dec 15, 2010
Just out of curiosity, is there any way to make the font bigger on these themes? I have a heck of a time reading the small font.

JWhetstone02

Mar 6, 2011
South Carolina
Just out of curiosity, is there any way to make the font bigger on these themes? I have a heck of a time reading the small font.

I did not mess with any of the fonts. By scanning over the XML file, it may be the fonts themselves that need to be changed. I did not edit/modify them since they are in the recovery image itself; so I am not sure if editing the XML within the theme would fix it.

I think you can create a fonts folder inside of the themes folder (/sdcard/TWRP/theme/fonts) and place your desired fonts in there and call them from the XML file. Again not sure this will work, but it seems legit lol. Sorry, but I am on the road at the moment.

JWhetstone02

Mar 6, 2011
South Carolina
Steel Beats v1.0

New theme is fully functional :)

Instructions

1. download theme
  4. reboot to recovery
  5. enjoy :D

Steel Beats: download here

*didn't have too much time to make a good preview, but here is a little shot.

Attachments

• preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 666

-4ndr01d-

Mar 28, 2012
New theme is fully functional :)

Instructions

1. download theme
  4. reboot to recovery
  5. enjoy :D

Steel Beats: download here

*didn't have too much time to make a good preview, but here is a little shot.

nice! love dem beats

mgault

Feb 28, 2010
I think my issue is what version of twrp is every body using there is dlx dlxu dlxub1 and there is 2.4.0 beta and 2.4.1 I tried 4,2,1 ub1 and it booted into a white screen so i am gonna go down till i get a base screen again

zounduser

Mar 2, 2012
sioux falls SD
Re: [THEMES][02.12.2013] - TWRP for DNA! [1080x1920]

Updated OP with newer version of Steel Beats. There was some alignment issues with text/buttons
Everything is correct now :)

Hey bro, u think u could try using the background from this beats wallpaper? Instead of the grey, and black.

http://db.tt/TjIWa1zF

RATTLED MY GLOBALIZED DROID DNA WITH TAPATALK 2

---------- Post added at 03:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 AM ----------

Updated OP with newer version of Steel Beats. There was some alignment issues with text/buttons
Everything is correct now :)

Hey bro, u think u could try using the background from this beats wallpaper? Instead of the grey, and black.

holla420

Oct 6, 2011
Atlanta,Ga

I'm not requesting this or anything but I think a black and white theme would be a good look. I'm on the red reloaded :thumbup:

sent from my beastly powered viper DNA using Tapatalk 2

JWhetstone02

Mar 6, 2011
South Carolina

I'm not requesting this or anything but I think a black and white theme would be a good look. I'm on the red reloaded :thumbup:

I'll see what I can whip up this evening/tomorrow.

-HTC Droid DNA-

JWhetstone02

Mar 6, 2011
South Carolina

I will do white tomorrow. Here's grey for now lol

See OP for screenies

Top Liked Posts