No Owner Information

Search This thread

Fadetogrey

Jun 5, 2009
I just watched a video (still waiting for mine) that said that there was no owner information under settings > Personal I have several programs that use this information to register. Can anyone advise the registry hack to restore this option.

madindehead

Apr 14, 2009
I've seen it activated in some of the ROMs running Leo on the X1. I'm sure someone will be able to help you out there ^^

chinmeng

Sep 22, 2005
Singapore
That is how I input my Owner Info into my TP2:
Goto > Setting > Today > Items > uncheck the HTC Sense and check the Owner Info items.
You should see the Owner Info item display on the Today screen where you can input your name from there.

htijmen

Sep 13, 2008
The registry fix doesn't seem to work on HD2...Any other solutions to enter owner info?

anor80

Mar 6, 2009
Get a registry editor, go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ControlPanel\Owner, change Hide 1 to Hide 0,soft reset and then go to settings/menu/extra/personal and then to the tab owner information.

RobvT

May 14, 2005
www.HTCClub.net
Owner setting

Has anybody found the Owner Setting? I can't register some programs because I can't find this setting.....I also can't find it in the manual...I miss old settings menu )-;

mrturq

Dec 2, 2008
Almere
what i did to register my apps, i used the name that i entered in the contacts/people by ME
i think that replaced the owner information on the leo

htijmen

Sep 13, 2008
Still no owner information...

Anyone find out how to enter owner information (on HD2) for registration resco explorer?
Nothing worked so far > trying to switch sense UI off > but doesn't seem possible...Anyone?

12aon

Retired Senior Moderator
Mar 24, 2008
Can you find a reg entry with this in it "Start_Icon_Owner.png"?

12aon

Retired Senior Moderator
Mar 24, 2008
For the lazy ones or the registrial challanged, here's a .cab that should sort you out. Do a restart for the changes to take effect,