[APP][Android 2.3+] MAPPZ QuickSettings - v1.3

Search This thread

mDroidd

Aug 27, 2011
mappz-development.com
Re: [APP][Android 2.3+] QuickSettings - v1.2.6.1 - No Android 4.2 for you? Get a tast

Sure , check it out at it'sreadywhenit'sready.com

I'm working on it, just as always.
Any special wishes that are not suggested before?

-PRO center
-Better stylability
-Better Gesture launching
-Backup center
-Plugin availability

Oh, and a new app I'm working on, Quick Widget.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus running Android 4.2 JB

xPr0metheus

Oct 27, 2012
Sure , check it out at it'sreadywhenit'sready.com

I'm working on it, just as always.
Any special wishes that are not suggested before?

-PRO center
-Better stylability
-Better Gesture launching
-Backup center
-Plugin availability

Oh, and a new app I'm working on, Quick Widget.

haha^^

mDroidd

Aug 27, 2011
mappz-development.com

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1364476826855.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1364476826855.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 194

mDroidd

Aug 27, 2011
mappz-development.com
Re: [APP][Android 2.3+] QuickSettings - v1.2.6.1 - No Android 4.2 for you? Get a tast

Just checked Google Play, seams there was an update some days ago, but it seams you forgot the toggles Reboot, recovery, etc ;) or i am mistaken?

Ehm can't remember...
I must have asked you before, but why don't you just install my other app, Extended Reboot Menu.

You can add it as a shortcut from QuickSettings so you can get it a click.

Thomas_BA

Dec 22, 2009
Buenos Aires
www.artantique.net
Ehm can't remember...
I must have asked you before, but why don't you just install my other app, Extended Reboot Menu.

You can add it as a shortcut from QuickSettings so you can get it a click.
Good question, lol. Will do so now!!!

Well done so! Both apps use a memory together about 43 MB, way to much. Don`t you think it would worth to implement the boot app into Quick Settings?

Last edited:

mDroidd

Aug 27, 2011
mappz-development.com

Good question, lol. Will do so now!!!

Well done so! Both apps use a memory together about 43 MB, way to much. Don`t you think it would worth to implement the boot app into Quick Settings?

On my device , the other QuickSettings app (Antek) uses 41MB, while mine uses only 23MB on my device.

I can't add every possible functionality into one app. That would make it as messy and slow as the other one.

Thomas_BA

Dec 22, 2009
Buenos Aires
www.artantique.net
It seams those apps behave different on different phones. The other one ;) uses only 23 MB on my phone. Any way i will give both a independent try and see which is better in my case.
Thanks for your great app.

mDroidd

Aug 27, 2011
mappz-development.com

It seams those apps behave different on different phones. The other one ;) uses only 23 MB on my phone. Any way i will give both a independent try and see which is better in my case.
Thanks for your great app.

Strange xD yeah sure, go ahead and try both. I'm sure Antek QS has more functionality, but I think mine is faster and more user-friendly.

But everyone has his own opinion, right?

PenguinxEnjoi

Dec 22, 2012
Carbondale

Strange xD yeah sure, go ahead and try both. I'm sure Antek QS has more functionality, but I think mine is faster and more user-friendly.

But everyone has his own opinion, right?

Yours is smoother and more stock. It is also easier to add more toggles in yours because in the other one, it takes FOREVER just to add 3 toggles. If you came out with the entire status bar replacement, then there would be no competition ;). A new app called Espier Notification, is a status bar replacement app that makes the status bar look like iOS. It has its own drop down notification center that actually works, and has swipe-to-dismiss working fine. It's never force closed on me either, like super status bar always does, and I can change the color of the bar depending on what app I'm in, like what Paranoid Android does. So if you are going for the status bar replacement, then you might wanna have a look at that app. :)

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Thomas_BA

Dec 22, 2009
Buenos Aires
www.artantique.net
I have to confirm that your app is far more smooth than the competition. Good job. I would buy the pro and support you this way if in some moment you implement the Boot, etc. toggles. I know, your other app ;) but i am kind of ..,, ;)
Any way excellent job, keep it coming

Happy Eastern to everybody.

Last edited:
Reactions: mDroidd

simperator

Apr 27, 2011
Yes, why?

Sorry, totally forgot about it. But if you want to know, I'm working on some root functions anyway. The update of yesterday was actually a big bug fix with some enhancements.

Will there be a toggle to lock the device? This is really missing!
And what's about adding shortcuts as custom toggles?

Thx!

BTW: Really great app! :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys!

MAPPZ DEVELOPMENT presents: QuickSettings!

imsyfpoor.png

yvutquv2b.png

Android 4.2 QuickSettings, but better

Check it out @mappz-development.com
    Download on the Play Store
    Download on Dropbox

RECENT CHANGES
    Code:
    #v1.3
    • Completely rebuilt
    • Real statusbar replacement

All suggestions are welcome!
    I managed to integrate the Android 4.2 Statusbar API in my app today, or actually I managed to fix the errors coming with it.

After putting it in Quick Settings , hopefully in the next update, and in Quick Widget, I will publish a library for it - so that every developer can start making his own statusbar!

Re: [APP][Android 2.3+] QuickSettings - v1.2.5 - No Android 4.2 for you? Get a taste!

Why are there so little features available in free version? I'm really not sure if I want to buy this app because I don't know how exactly it works. For example, I don't know whether it can be used as notification bar and in that way provide a full jb feeling on previous android versions or it's just a quick settings panel.
    Also I can't find any pirated full version anywhere to check it myself and decide whether I want to buy this app or not.
    Please, think about it.

This is the stupid comment i ever seen =))
    If you can get the pirated pro version, why would you do the donate if you can get the pro with free? Thats a kid logic dude, and why the hell do you shouted at dev thread about pirate apk that he made.

And just because you not buy this apps doesnt mean it ruin the app, there still a good ppl who will donate and stop crying like a little b****

Sorry for bad comment

Oh anyway, would be great to change it as a default statusbar for gingerbread :D

Sent from my Galaxy Ace, Gingerbread 2.3.4 Rooted
    Sure there is progress.
    The normal re-ordering has been replaced with a new one: uploadfromtaptalk1368106993801.jpg

There is a brand new PRO CENTER, all you may want to do with the license: uploadfromtaptalk1368107032931.jpg

The most improvements have been made inside the code. I made a big step to the statusbar replacement and more efficient memory usage - but it's still not there yet.

I spend the most time on this update ever, so yeah, you could still be happy!

I also added my new app, Quick Widget, to my website: www.mappz-development.com

Check it out to download the beta!