Search This thread

samsoul16

Apr 17, 2012
Thane
Worked 1st time. From second time fc.
See Ss
saqe5y2a.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1358040343777.jpguploadfromtaptalk1358040448010.jpg

And I can't hide statusbar notification,notification icon and persistent notif...

Sent from my GT-S6102 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

mDroidd

Aug 27, 2011
mappz-development.com
Worked 1st time. From second time fc.
See Ss
saqe5y2a.jpg

View attachment 1640000View attachment 1640002

And I can't hide statusbar notification,notification icon and persistent notif...

That could be because I added icons.
Please try to clean the data of the app and run it again.

About the notification: you need to force restart the app to update the notification. I'm gonna solve that though.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus running Android 4.2 JB

samsoul16

Apr 17, 2012
Thane
Doesn't work now. Tried every thing. The first time I had Installed it it opened 1nce but now not opening..

samsoul16

Apr 17, 2012
Thane
Now no fc. Works perfectly. But still not able to hide the icon on statusbar. Tried force restart..

mDroidd

Aug 27, 2011
mappz-development.com
Re: [APP][2.3+] QuickSettings - Android 4.2 has been brought to 2.3+ [+PLAY STORE]

Updated.
The changelog was so big I had to leave some changes away fromthe market listing...

So go and check it out!
Same version is on Dropbox too.

Reactions: PenguinxEnjoi

PenguinxEnjoi

Dec 22, 2012
Carbondale
Re: [APP][2.3+] QuickSettings - Android 4.2 has been brought to 2.3+ [+PLAY STORE]

Suggestions Ova Here!

1: When slide up, make the toggles not slide up until the bottom bar hits a toggle. Just like the status bar

2: How bout that profile picture, eh?

Thanks!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

mDroidd

Aug 27, 2011
mappz-development.com

Suggestions Ova Here!

1: When slide up, make the toggles not slide up until the bottom bar hits a toggle. Just like the status bar

2: How bout that profile picture, eh?

Thanks!

1) I will look for that in the next update. I don't expect it to be very hard...
ICS has it like that. On JB, it doesn't slide up anything, the content just dissappears.

2) Well okay. Is it OK when I ask users on the first startup to :
*Do you want to enable the user toggle?
*What is your name
*Select an avatar
*Select an action when users clicks it.

Tell me what you think!

samsoul16

Apr 17, 2012
Thane

1) I will look for that in the next update. I don't expect it to be very hard...
ICS has it like that. On JB, it doesn't slide up anything, the content just dissappears.

*What is your name
*Select an avatar

Tell me what you think!

Ya

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
***IF ¥ØU W@NT $ÖM€.... ÇØM€ G€T $ÕM€...!!!!!!!

PenguinxEnjoi

Dec 22, 2012
Carbondale

*What is your name
*Select an avatar

Tell me what you think!

I think that would be phenomenal! Would definitely make my "No root JB theme" even better :D

mDroidd

Aug 27, 2011
mappz-development.com

I think that would be phenomenal! Would definitely make my "No root JB theme" even better :D

Lol, okay then! I'll see what I can do about it.

I'm making some themes now also. The application already has initial theme support. ICS theme is done, and will be put in the market soon.

Thanks for this idea: ICS will have the pull up as you described, JB (default) theme will have it as I described.

Upcoming themes: Sense, TouchWiz, LG UI, Ice Cream Sandwich, Windows Phone, and all color variants of JellyBean (red, dark blue, etc).

mDroidd

Aug 27, 2011
mappz-development.com

awesome app,but why its no more supporting for my device with gingerbread 2.3.6.?i using this app till u have posted here and now i cant downloading /updating from store,any solution for this?

It isn't?
I'll see what I can do to bring the Android version down...

PenguinxEnjoi

Dec 22, 2012
Carbondale

Just got an idea:
Okay, I'm thinking that a quick way to access this app, besides gestures, is to launch the app using long press of search or menu keys. Just wanted to add my 2Centz! :D

mDroidd

Aug 27, 2011
mappz-development.com

Just got an idea:
Okay, I'm thinking that a quick way to access this app, besides gestures, is to launch the app using long press of search or menu keys. Just wanted to add my 2Centz! :D

That's actually a pretty good one! Gonna look for that!

wali01x

Nov 13, 2010
Brampton, Ontario
Lol, okay then! I'll see what I can do about it.

I'm making some themes now also. The application already has initial theme support. ICS theme is done, and will be put in the market soon.

Thanks for this idea: ICS will have the pull up as you described, JB (default) theme will have it as I described.

Upcoming themes: Sense, TouchWiz, LG UI, Ice Cream Sandwich, Windows Phone, and all color variants of JellyBean (red, dark blue, etc).

hey mdroid. amazing things done this software you've turned it upside down since the last update, im sorry ive been busy too with life. all i can say is WOW thats all :D keep it up champ

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys!

MAPPZ DEVELOPMENT presents: QuickSettings!

imsyfpoor.png

yvutquv2b.png

Android 4.2 QuickSettings, but better

Check it out @mappz-development.com
    Download on the Play Store
    Download on Dropbox

RECENT CHANGES
    Code:
    #v1.3
    • Completely rebuilt
    • Real statusbar replacement

All suggestions are welcome!
    I managed to integrate the Android 4.2 Statusbar API in my app today, or actually I managed to fix the errors coming with it.

After putting it in Quick Settings , hopefully in the next update, and in Quick Widget, I will publish a library for it - so that every developer can start making his own statusbar!

Re: [APP][Android 2.3+] QuickSettings - v1.2.5 - No Android 4.2 for you? Get a taste!

Why are there so little features available in free version? I'm really not sure if I want to buy this app because I don't know how exactly it works. For example, I don't know whether it can be used as notification bar and in that way provide a full jb feeling on previous android versions or it's just a quick settings panel.
    Also I can't find any pirated full version anywhere to check it myself and decide whether I want to buy this app or not.
    Please, think about it.

This is the stupid comment i ever seen =))
    If you can get the pirated pro version, why would you do the donate if you can get the pro with free? Thats a kid logic dude, and why the hell do you shouted at dev thread about pirate apk that he made.

And just because you not buy this apps doesnt mean it ruin the app, there still a good ppl who will donate and stop crying like a little b****

Sorry for bad comment

Oh anyway, would be great to change it as a default statusbar for gingerbread :D

Sent from my Galaxy Ace, Gingerbread 2.3.4 Rooted
    Sure there is progress.
    The normal re-ordering has been replaced with a new one: uploadfromtaptalk1368106993801.jpg

There is a brand new PRO CENTER, all you may want to do with the license: uploadfromtaptalk1368107032931.jpg

The most improvements have been made inside the code. I made a big step to the statusbar replacement and more efficient memory usage - but it's still not there yet.

I spend the most time on this update ever, so yeah, you could still be happy!

I also added my new app, Quick Widget, to my website: www.mappz-development.com

Check it out to download the beta!