Old Q&A-Thread - This Thread will be split into multiple KB-Thread soon

342 posts
Thanks Meter: 377

By pakidermo5000, Senior Member on 24th February 2014, 10:38 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
8th November 2015, 03:04 AM |#20961  
Thanks Meter: 63

More
I notice when I reset/reboot the head unit, I lose a lot of my settings... Radio presets (even though I'm using the xposed module that should prevent this), the temperature settings, my Wi-Fi settings, and some other small things. Is there a way to get these settings to stick through a reboot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
8th November 2015, 03:10 AM |#20962  
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmiller101

Look here
post #20844

So I have to flash another rom install xposed and modify that bf file just to get mute to work? Bla!

Sent from my Ascend Mate 2
8th November 2015, 04:56 AM |#20963  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I've tried searching this thread but couldn't find anything that related - sorry if this has already been answered. I have a Joying Dual Core with 1024*600 screen running the latest Malaysk ROM (15/10/2015 I think.) Stereo booted one day in landscape orientation flipped horizontally and I've tried some apps to flip it around but none of them seem to work. Right from the initial loading scree (before the car logo) the screen is flipped so I have a feeling it isn't a ROM issue. Oddly while the picture is flipped the touch input isn't, so I have to tap opposite to what is displayed on the screen (the screen shows right, I have to click on the left where it would be if the display was showing correctly.) I seem to remember there was something in the factory settings menu that could affect this but I'm not sure which and I don't want to mess around without knowing exactly what I'm doing in there in case I break something even more than it already is. Any thoughts at this point are hugely appreciated as you can imagine it makes the unit quite hard to use.
8th November 2015, 08:09 AM |#20964  
Thanks Meter: 169

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djksage

Hello everybody,

I need help to connect my back camera on my radio, I see a wire with a tape "cam power" but don't work. If I connect to back light and to light plate but is on black and white ( problems of parasites)

. you have a solution to connect properly a back camera on a KGL radio ( maybe a solution to make working wire " cam power" or a another wire without parasite)?

My radio is a KGL for seat Ibiza I install last IMG and MCU for her and is connected to canbus.

Thanks for your help/information

Envoyé de mon OnePlus One en utilisant Tapatalk

You only need to connect the 12 V from your white back light. For the black and white camera is it connected to the cam input on your radio?
Is it a Pal camera or an NTSC version? What do you mean with parasite?
8th November 2015, 09:05 AM |#20965  
Flag near Cologne
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by danylam

How can I display the celular bars on @Malaysk. I have an iphone 6.
Thanks

... and the Battery from the Cell phone...
8th November 2015, 09:31 AM |#20966  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by halloj

You only need to connect the 12 V from your white back light. For the black and white camera is it connected to the cam input on your radio?
Is it a Pal camera or an NTSC version? What do you mean with parasite?

Hello, I tried to connect on back light but with electronic on car don't work well,

Camera is color normally but when connected on back light with parasite I see on black and white

8th November 2015, 09:41 AM |#20967  
Thanks Meter: 169

More
Quote:

Hello, I tried to connect on back light but with electronic on car don't work well,

Camera is color normally but when connected on back light with parasite I see on black and white

Please explain "parasites"?

What do you mean with normally?

What happens if you connect the camera to the cam input and put +12V on the orange/black reverse cable in the HU loom.
8th November 2015, 10:02 AM |#20968  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2safe4you

... and the Battery from the Cell phone...

No possible.
8th November 2015, 10:11 AM |#20969  

More
a problem for the radio
hello I wanted to ask you for help to a problem with the radio Huifei s07 rk3188 , my problem is that by setting the language in radio in Italian language of the on-board computer is set in English, but if I leave the radio off for a while the language is set to Chinese , and even if I turn on the radio remains in Chinese .
The radio is connected to the CANbus in GM ( raise) the MCU is MTCB - KGL v2.55
thank you
8th November 2015, 11:41 AM |#20970  
Savannah
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by superbass311

So I have to flash another rom install xposed and modify that bf file just to get mute to work? Bla!

Sent from my Ascend Mate 2

If your question is how to remap the buttons: Then it needs to be rooted, but a custom ROM is not necessary.

However if your question is where is the mute button: As for my Joying model short press the button mute, long press shutdown. Your exact model may differ, I advise you to contact the manufacture and ask them. Most are very good at answering questions of a technical nature, more so than any other manufacture of android devices I have every seen.

Hope this helps

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by carburngood

I've tried searching this thread but couldn't find anything that related - sorry if this has already been answered. I have a Joying Dual Core with 1024*600 screen running the latest Malaysk ROM (15/10/2015 I think.) Stereo booted one day in landscape orientation flipped horizontally and I've tried some apps to flip it around but none of them seem to work. Right from the initial loading scree (before the car logo) the screen is flipped so I have a feeling it isn't a ROM issue. Oddly while the picture is flipped the touch input isn't, so I have to tap opposite to what is displayed on the screen (the screen shows right, I have to click on the left where it would be if the display was showing correctly.) I seem to remember there was something in the factory settings menu that could affect this but I'm not sure which and I don't want to mess around without knowing exactly what I'm doing in there in case I break something even more than it already is. Any thoughts at this point are hugely appreciated as you can imagine it makes the unit quite hard to use.

Is it a mirror flip, where the words are backwards? Or is it a layout flip, where the left is right and the right is left? I know there is Factory setting called "Rudder" that is used to tell the HU if it is in a left hand drive car or right hand drive car.

---------- Post added at 12:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piaband

I notice when I reset/reboot the head unit, I lose a lot of my settings... Radio presets (even though I'm using the xposed module that should prevent this), the temperature settings, my Wi-Fi settings, and some other small things. Is there a way to get these settings to stick through a reboot?

Are you just loosing your setting every time the system reboots or does this occur only when you make adjustments in Factory settings? What model and ROM?

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 PM ----------

Quote:

Hello everybody,

I need help to connect my back camera on my radio, I see a wire with a tape "cam power" but don't work. If I connect to back light and to light plate but is on black and white ( problems of parasites)

. you have a solution to connect properly a back camera on a KGL radio ( maybe a solution to make working wire " cam power" or a another wire without parasite)?

My radio is a KGL for seat Ibiza I install last IMG and MCU for her and is connected to canbus.

Thanks for your help/information

Your post is a little confusing, so I'll start with the basics. The camera should have two cables one RCA for video and one copper pair for power. Now your device may have an extra line for the plat light but that has no bearing on the camera.

The Camera functions as follows: The RCA provides video and should be connected directly to the HU. The copper pair goes to your backup light. You need a volt meter so you can figure out which is ground and which is hot. Once connected to the backup light every time the car is put in reverse the camera receives power and that triggers the HU to switch to the backup camera.

You can troubleshoot this by finding a always 12v hot line and tap into it. The video should appear and stay on. If this doesn't happen check your connections or you may have bad hardware.

Hope this helps.
8th November 2015, 12:11 PM |#20971  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by halloj

Please explain "parasites"?

What do you mean with normally?

What happens if you connect the camera to the cam input and put +12V on the orange/black reverse cable in the HU loom.

Sorry I don't use correct words is noise

the image is not in focus/jammed, when I connect camera direct to + accessories image is very good but camera is always on, I need turn on camera only when I put reverse

I read on a another forum and I thing I need put a noise filter.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android 4.2.2, android 4.4.4, autoradio, car dvd, rk3066

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)