Thanks Meter: 377

By pakidermo5000, Senior Member on 24th February 2014, 10:38 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
10th November 2015, 10:53 PM |#21071  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmiller101

There is not a specific number, the closer to 0 the better.

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

Can you remap the other buttons? It took some trial and error for mine to work. I moved the ini file to every SD location before I found the correct location. Also the case and wording of the ini commands make a huge difference. And always reboot the system between changes.

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

Have you checked the lines going to the Amp. Make sure the amp is still working. Is the Amp not turning on because its not getting the correct turn on signal or is it bad? Maybe bad fuse.

it is possible that it may be due to the radio, because it has always worked.
after the update / new mcu, it no longer works
otherwise I'll go check the wires and fuse
What color is the origin wire?
10th November 2015, 11:02 PM |#21072  
Flag Tatabánya
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stresu

Hi all,

I guess this is my first reply in these forums, though I follow topics I'm interested in.
I was wondering if anyone could help me with an advice on what could be the problem with my unit.
I have a Klyde unit for Mazda 3 2008. It is the 4x Core and HD screen one. The problem seems to be with the Canbus decoder I got. Thing is the buttons on the steering wheel work well, also, I can adjust the car's clock using the interface provided with the unit (Control Settings I think is the name of the app) but I cannot access the Trip Computer no matter what.
Previously I had Eonon D5151 (WinCE one) and it worked to access the Trip Computer using the steering wheel buttons, but with this one...no chance.

What I tried without success:
- changed the Canbus selection in the Factory Settings (not all of them, just the ones containing MAZDA in their title)
- click all the buttons on the same interface used to access the car's internal clock
- tried to remap the SWC buttons but this action doesn't seem to work either (not sure why I did this, though, cause it would make no difference, haha)
The Canbus decoder I got is
MAZDA-RZ-01, HW: V3.4

Since I can access Clock functions on my vehicle I was thinking the Canbus decoder is the correct one. Or ... is it? Should I ask for a different Canbus decoder? (anyone with Mazda 3 BK has a model of decoder that works and can tell me the SN?)

Few more secondary questions:
- my Up/Down arrow keys on the steering wheel change the songs in the opposite direction (Up changes to next while Down changes to previous). Since I can't reconfigure my keys from the HU, is there any other way of doing this? (except getting used to it, of course )
- there is a Beep sound when clicking the screen etc, which I would like to have. But the "stock" one is very very very loud and this version of Android doesn't seem to have Volume adjustment for it. Is there any way to solve it?

Thanks!

If you still have the Eonon D5151 head unit, use the canbus decoder what came with it. The MZD-SS-02 (D5151) works great with the Klyde Android head unit and Mazda 3 BK's trip computer.
10th November 2015, 11:06 PM |#21073  
Savannah
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by martijnb23

it is possible that it may be due to the radio, because it has always worked.
after the update / new mcu, it no longer works
otherwise I'll go check the wires and fuse
What color is the origin wire?

I would say the update is probably the cause. However, you have to start somewhere. First question is the amp getting the proper signals. Yes then the Amp is bad. No then something in the HU.

Is this a Joying HU? If so Rambo is very good at answering technical questions. Most of the time.
11th November 2015, 01:40 AM |#21074  
Thanks Meter: 1,520

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsa8310

I have snatched this fresh rk3066, 800x480, official firmware from KLD:

KLD_rk3066_p(20150820).7z.part2.rar
KLD_rk3066_p(20150820).7z.part1.rar

I could make a fake rk3188 800x480 image out of it, too. But maybe @typos1 gets access to the rest of them?

I know it was 2 months ago you asked the question, but sorry no, I havent got any more firmware form Klyde, not yet at least.

They have told me theyve made improvements to the DAB app, that theyre developing Android 5.1 and an Octa core processor (using the RK3368 I guess) and that they can now "do parrot BT (support voice command ,music list ,book image)".

Not sure what they mean about the Parrot, whether they can make them with a Parrot device inside or just adding software to make all units compatible with it..
11th November 2015, 04:02 AM |#21075  
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1447214497376.jpg
Views:	384
Size:	242.1 KB
ID:	3538172

Can someone explain what these options stand for and what they do. I know what front cam is and key light lol.

Sent from my Ascend Mate 2
11th November 2015, 04:37 AM |#21076  
Savannah

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by superbass311

Can someone explain what these options stand for and what they do. I know what front cam is and key light lol. 2

Radio Data System (RDS) is a communications protocol standard for embedding small amounts of digital information in conventional FM radio broadcasts. RDS standardizes several types of information transmitted, including time, station identification and program information.

Wheel3 is mistranslation. Something like free wheel. Has to do with the volume knob. Check that box and the volume knob doesn't work.

Rudder is mistranslation for steering wheel. Lets the unit know whether it is in a left hand drive or right hand drive car.

Disable app install prevents the installation of apps from unknown sources. Check that box and the menu setting that allows you to install apk from unknown sources will be grayed out.

I have played with the other setting (keymap and touchmap) and have not seen or noticed any effects.
11th November 2015, 04:45 AM |#21077  
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmiller101

Radio Data System (RDS) is a communications protocol standard for embedding small amounts of digital information in conventional FM radio broadcasts. RDS standardizes several types of information transmitted, including time, station identification and program information.

Wheel3 is mistranslation. Something like free wheel. Has to do with the volume knob. Check that box and the volume knob doesn't work.

Rudder is mistranslation for steering wheel. Lets the unit know whether it is in a left hand drive or right hand drive car.

Disable app install prevents the installation of apps from unknown sources. Check that box and the menu setting that allows you to install apk from unknown sources will be grayed out.

What about keymap option? I have 3 to choose from
Quote:

Attachment 3538172

Can someone explain what these options stand for and what they do. I know what front cam is and key light lol.

11th November 2015, 04:54 AM |#21078  
Savannah

More
Quote:

What about keymap option? I have 3 to choose from

Even the wiki doesn't know
11th November 2015, 05:13 AM |#21079  
Flag New Zealand
Thanks Meter: 2

More
@Malaysk Sorry to ping you on here mate but really need some help.
I flashed my Eonon GA5151F Mazda 3 android headunit with the Malaysk ROM and its all installed correctly.
The only issue I'm having now is the GPS isn't locking on. It can find sats in the sky (up to 12) then drops down to 1 for a few seconds then back up but never comes up that it has fixed / locked on.
Any suggestions I would be truly greatful!
Some specs just in case:
Screen res: 800X480
RK3188
11th November 2015, 06:53 AM |#21080  
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaihoidundso

I have some questions.

1. I mean that i read it here, but I'm not sure. At the moment I have very often the bug, that the volume button not works. Mute works, but louder and quieter not. I don't know when it doesn't work, but after a while no function.

2. Since a few days I have the wifi problem, that wifi works sometimes and after a while too, it shows empty bars and shows the connection but it doesn't work. In other case if I start the radio he can't find any WiFi. Why?

3. Since a few days the touchscreen doesn't work. I have set, that i can See if i touch. Then it shows a point. so i can see that the touch works, but there is no reaction. After a minuten the radio shows the bootlogo and have a loop. So i have start the radio new with reset or power off from the car.

All this errors are since a few days. I tried to do any settings but the problem is always here. Does anyone no about that? I think it's an app, but I don't know which one. The last chance (if I get no solutions) is to install another rom?

I have JY 2.73 with the Malaysk Rom from September (1024).

Thanks

You might have the same problem I did... your coreboard went kaputt. Get in touch with Rambo and have him send you another.
11th November 2015, 07:39 AM |#21081  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
hi. for me is impossibile make the mic hardware mod.

how can i improve the call quality?is it possibile use an external mic connecting only to phone?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android 4.2.2, android 4.4.4, autoradio, car dvd, rk3066

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)