[Q&A] HTC Liberty (HTC Aria) Shipped Roms(RUUs)

Search This thread
Q

QA Bot

Q&A for HTC Liberty (HTC Aria) Shipped Roms(RUUs)

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer.

Before posting, please use the forum search and read through the discussion thread for HTC Liberty (HTC Aria) Shipped Roms(RUUs). If you can't find an answer, post it here, being sure to give as much information as possible (firmware version, steps to reproduce, logcat if available) so that you can get help.

Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy! :)

odenridge@gmail.com

May 11, 2015
Reverting an htc Aria to factory original ROM without the htc sync software

I have a htc Aria that is running the CyanogenMod 7.2 ROM. That's all that's on it -- no backups of the original software. -- and I would like to put the original AT&T-provided software on it.

I have found the original software but it is an execute file rather than a zip file. My reading [so far] says that I need the htc Sync software to update the phone from an .exe file. I installed the software but it apparently will only work if the phone has Sense. Sigh...

Is there a zip file of the original software and, if so, where could I find it?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Last edited: