FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[KERNEL][GPL][ACS]Xtreme Kernel v1.2.0-Lucy-1.3GHz OC,Battery,Tweaked Voodoo(options)

597 posts
Thanks Meter: 117

By DevinXtreme, Senior Member on 5th November 2010, 05:31 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
5th November 2010, 06:12 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
can someone post the link to download the kernel

5th November 2010, 06:13 AM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 434

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler145

can someone post the link to download the kernel

No. will be back up in like 30 mins
5th November 2010, 06:16 AM |#23  

More
if i use this will it delete anything off my cell
5th November 2010, 06:19 AM |#24  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler145

if i use this will it delete anything off my cell

... No.

10 chars
5th November 2010, 06:20 AM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Im more excited to see what the rom has to offer now. Thing is sick atm.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA App
5th November 2010, 06:23 AM |#26  
Flag Camas, WA
Thanks Meter: 76

Donate to Me
More
Dang i was about to go to bed. Lol.
Gonna wait and download this

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk
5th November 2010, 06:29 AM |#27  
Account currently disabled
Flag Anaheim

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sultan.of.swing

Dang i was about to go to bed. Lol.
Gonna wait and download this

Im not trying to be an a-hole and i say this with respect for the developer but this is definately not 1.6Ghz and neither was team whiskeys. What has happened here is he has added 1. 6Ghz to the tables but does not have any of the code to actually be 1. 6Ghz. I beieve he is not trying to scam anyone but i think team whiskey might have. I have a "2ghz" kernel that is just kind of a joke/proof that their kernel is not what you beleive
5th November 2010, 06:32 AM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
...so I guess I'm gonna end up being late for work again because of you damn devs!!!! Lol, Joke. Lucky my boss got his captivate stuck in bootloop and can't call me. can't wait to try this.

This Epic_Experience1.2.05 is like the Pheonix1.49 it is one Emotionless Beast2.0
5th November 2010, 06:36 AM |#29  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hero_Over

Im not trying to be an a-hole and i say this with respect for the developer but this is definately not 1.6Ghz and neither was team whiskeys. What has happened here is he has added 1. 6Ghz to the tables but does not have any of the code to actually be 1. 6Ghz. I beieve he is not trying to scam anyone but i think team whiskey might have. I have a "2ghz" kernel that is just kind of a joke/proof that their kernel is not what you beleive

... Trolling? I like
5th November 2010, 06:37 AM |#30  
Flag Camas, WA
Thanks Meter: 76

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I know this seems to be the norm. But maybe they figured something out, never know. I will give the dev the benefit of the doubt until its proven to not work. Still running your BS1.3 rom and will continue if nothing else is worthy.

5th November 2010, 06:43 AM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 44

More
Quote:

at least , they SHARE their work. unlike some other people here...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)