Amazon Did Me Right...

Search This thread

kayakaddict

Mar 19, 2013
I was upset at the lack of Google Earth access and decent app support, as well as several other things.

I sent them a polite email mentioning my issues.

I got a prompt and professional response and was told that the development team was working on the issues.

They told me that they had not even lived up to their expectations and apologized and then issued a refund AND allowed me to keep my Fire HDX 8.9.

EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE!!!

Give them time guys, they made A STRONG POINT that they are working on fixing many issues, the largest being the lack of apps compared to Google Play and the Apple Store.

They did the right thing, admitted where they failed, and treated a loyal customer properly.

I'm very pleased and will wait to see what they do....

:laugh:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I was upset at the lack of Google Earth access and decent app support, as well as several other things.

I sent them a polite email mentioning my issues.

I got a prompt and professional response and was told that the development team was working on the issues.

They told me that they had not even lived up to their expectations and apologized and then issued a refund AND allowed me to keep my Fire HDX 8.9.

EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE!!!

Give them time guys, they made A STRONG POINT that they are working on fixing many issues, the largest being the lack of apps compared to Google Play and the Apple Store.

They did the right thing, admitted where they failed, and treated a loyal customer properly.

I'm very pleased and will wait to see what they do....

:laugh: