[UTIL][WIN][01/04] ACS HTC Super Tool v3

Search This thread

daddybux

Sep 1, 2012
tijuana
what about the Pico man? 

I have tried unsuccessfully to unlock my bootloader at least 5 times. I have the HTC Pico Explorer built after 9/2011. Will this super tool solve this for me and just to be sure, this app also roots the device? If there's an option to just unlock bootloader. To try Jaggys root method. Thanks you for your time.

machv5

Sep 4, 2012
Drunken Duncan
I have tried unsuccessfully to unlock my bootloader at least 5 times. I have the HTC Pico Explorer built after 9/2011. Will this super tool solve this for me and just to be sure, this app also roots the device? If there's an option to just unlock bootloader. To try Jaggys root method. Thanks you for your time.

What is your current hboot version?

Scratch the above. I just noticed that you have an HTC Pico Explorer not the HTC Wildfire S (maybe that doesn't matter but in case it does) this is the XDA page for the pico
http://xdaforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1750

And I will update with another link for the part you are looking for regarding unlocking the bootloader. On that note it may be that you have to use HTCs ruu in order to have the correct hboot version so that you can unlock the bootloader via their site. I had to do this for my Wildfire S phones before I could successfully submit the unlock token for unlocking my bootloader. I don't know for sure as I haven't researched about your phone further than getting the above link and looking at some images of your device. What a tiny little phone it is you must be hung like a horse

Last edited:

SurfaceCleanerZ

Sep 4, 2007
near Hamburg
Hi,
I tried to S-off my already HTC dev unlocked Desire S (SAGA) wir Hboot 2.0002. (option 4: S OFF).

The part with the unlock code from HTC dev was not necessary, so I ignored it, cause I did it before already. Or does the tool change it before applying?

Now it is unlocked but already S-On.

Do you have any ideas?

Thank you for your great tool.

Btw: A better readable text colour would be great ;)

regards,
Stefan

Last edited:

shb66

Dec 7, 2009
What is your current hboot version?

Scratch the above. I just noticed that you have an HTC Pico Explorer not the HTC Wildfire S (maybe that doesn't matter but in case it does) this is the XDA page for the pico
http://xdaforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1750

And I will update with another link for the part you are looking for regarding unlocking the bootloader. On that note it may be that you have to use HTCs ruu in order to have the correct hboot version so that you can unlock the bootloader via their site. I had to do this for my Wildfire S phones before I could successfully submit the unlock token for unlocking my bootloader. I don't know for sure as I haven't researched about your phone further than getting the above link and looking at some images of your device. What a tiny little phone it is you must be hung like a horse

i have the same problem with htcdev, i own a htc rhyme, unlock is for htc rhyme(verizon) can u guide me as to how did manage to get the unlock from htc dev ?????

jma9454

Apr 11, 2012
Seattle
Hey all. I have an HTC EVO Design 4G that I am trying to root.
I used the guide at HTCdev after the SuperTool failed to work, and I was able to unlock the bootloader.
I then tried using the SuperTool to root the phone and I used both preps for Rooting, then I tried rooting and it didn't work.
The gist of the failure is that it wasn't able to change permissions to rw; instead the phone stayed read-only.
Here's a pic of what the tool said.

xdagee

Sep 4, 2012
Accra
xdagee.github.io
Google Pixel 7
Help!!!

Hi guys, am on DHD with software number 3.12.405.1. I tried my root tools like AAHK, EasyAceRoot, and ace-tools; non of them seems to get the right bootloader for my device. i personally got my bootloader from htcdev.com yet still it didn't work. i only error i get is "ERROR [191] ROM not supported" I want to find out if it will work on my device. HTC Desire HD with Android 2.3.5, Sense 3.0 and Software number 3.12.405.1. Thanks :good:

shassouneh

Dec 27, 2006
Seattle, WA
USB Debugging (and/or Developer Options) on Freedompop Design 4G?

Hi All,

Ok I looked all over the web (and XDA), and no luck here.

I'm trying to sim-unlock a Freedompop Evo Design 4G (basically a rebranded Sprint phone).

The problem is there are no developer options (including USB debugging). I even downloaded and installed 2 different apps that promised to enable it, but it didn't work.

So when I run this tool (HTC Super Tool v3) and pick option 4, it gets stuck on rebooting to fastboot.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. THANK YOU!

PS: The phone is already rooted (it came rooted when I got it)

javapop

Dec 29, 2009
s-off on unlocked Incredible 2?

I have a rooted incredible 2 to running android 2.3.4 and it is currently unlocked. I'm trying to gain S-OFF, using this guide; but I can't seem to figure out how to "relock" my phone to downgrade to 2.3.3.

Can anyone offer assistance?

Code Of Conduct123

May 3, 2014
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

EDITED_better%20badge.png

ADDED WORKING LINK!

Donations/ad clicks always welcome!
A thanks is greatly appreciated!

For donations go to www.barbey.me and use Google checkout SCREW PAYPAL!
IF YOU HAVE DONATED TO ME THREW PAYPAL request a refund and PM me the transaction number please they are thiefs and I encourage everyone to steer away from paypal!

Come on it takes 2 seconds www.barbey.me click an add! if you can't donate I need to hire lawyer for PayPal! Thank you!

@eFrigid on twitter for updates
#team-acs on irc.freenode.net for Support!

Thank you Evil DevNull for the Evil icon! And for being a cool ass dude

Revolutionary for the zergRush exploit
Jcase for the TacoRoot if zergRush doesn't work <- Haven't tested

Will work for most HTC Devices not just the HTC Evo Design 4g!
If it works/doesnt for your HTC device post here and I will add what devices work and don't work!

YOU NEED THE HTC DRIVERS INSTALLED HERE IS LINK!
http://www.mediafire.com/?jfi4bq3udrabw5a

Steps:
Step 1: Make sure drivers are installed!
Step 2: Make sure USB Debugging is enabled
Step 3: Un-Zip
Step 4: Click on the SuperTool.exe
Step 5: Enjoy!

Files are found here!
ACS HTC Super Tool

Personally tested on HTC Evo Design 4g
Let me know if it works on your phone and I will make a list again!

Changelog and useful links on post #2

File Removed for Violation.

The file you requested has been removed from MediaFire for a violation of our Terms of Service.

Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.

Dr.Ghobar

Dec 8, 2014

ADDED WORKING LINK!

IF YOU HAVE DONATED TO ME THREW PAYPAL request a refund and PM me the transaction number please they are thiefs and I encourage everyone to steer away from paypal!

Come on it takes 2 seconds www.barbey.me click an add! if you can't donate I need to hire lawyer for PayPal! Thank you!

If it works/doesnt for your HTC device post here and I will add what devices work and don't work!

Steps:

Files are found here!
ACS HTC Super Tool

Hello
Can it unlock "HTC Desire 816 Dual SIM"?
("HTC Desire 816 Dual SIM" did not unlock via htcdev.com.)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

ADDED WORKING LINK!

Steps:

Files are found here!
    ACS HTC Super Tool

UPDATED

Changelog:
    For v2

Added Unroot option

For v1.5

Updated zergRush exploit!
    Updated SU files
    Cleaned up script
    moved market update to it's own option.

NEW TOOL v1.0

Changes in SS

For v2.1

Minor fix from root and reboot triggers

For v2

De Sense works (Disables HTC Sense for a more vanilla android/keeps the Sense lockscreen though
    Re Sense works (Re-Enables HTC Sense)
    Virtous OC daemon (I ported to Design to Overclock to 1.4 ghz on stock kernel)
    Fixed Wifi Tether again thanks to psyv01 at XDA
    Cleaned the script a little bit

For v1.5
    removed market updater option (Now updates market via root option
    s-off is still just a placeholder (sorry guys)
    De Sense option added (Freezes all HTC Sense apps to make a more vanilla android feel - Will be functioning on v2)
    Re Sense option added (Want it back? here you go - Will function on v2)
    reboot option added (No longer reboots after root option. remember to use this before exiting script)
    wireless tether app updated (hopefully fixes the issues some people were having)
    SALLEBALL from the Legend forums has managed to find a copy of HTC Super Tool v3 lying around on his computer. He's uploaded it here. See the original thread here, all credit to him.
    Sigh... I hate not knowing what I'm doing. I used the 2.1 version to root my phone, and everything seemed to work. Then I did the wireless tether exploit, and the app comes up on my phone. But I can't get it to work. I can get my computer to connect to my phone, but no internet access. Anyone have and suggestions or help? Would the new HTC super tool be of any help to me? Thanks.

Go into the apps settings and enable Routing Fix.

Sent from my *rooted* EVO Design using xda premium app
    No problem

Sent from my PH44100 using xda premium