Games

Search This thread

Stiflerlv

Apr 9, 2010
Can you people suggest some good PC type games?

With PC type I mean something better then angry birds and cardgames, more like sims, gta or w/e...

Only no action games... Got Shadowgun and find it difficult to play on phone.

dajones123

Aug 16, 2009
Apparatus i find a very good game to have but it isnt simulation,

Anything from gameloft is pretty good, real racing is a good racing game and i think its free. you can get the sims aswell if your into that

ishred11

May 27, 2011
Go to gameloft.com on your phone and look at the games. Modern combat 3 is good. Shadowgun. Nova 2. Rainbowsix
. Go check then out. Oh and one more Minecraft Pocket edition, my favorite.

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

vergilbt

Sep 14, 2010
It's also possible to look for "gameloft" in market...

Gesendet von meinem HTC One S mit Tapatalk 2

ydizzle

Jun 5, 2009
Gameloft games don't seem to be working on my phone for some reason.

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using XDA

DrJ76

Jul 23, 2008
I am also having problems with gameloft games, I have tried shasow guardian, nova and sandstorm and they all start running but after some seconds the exit to the home screen.

I also have the problem about dead space, I have bought it from market, installed it and when I run it, it says that need to download data from the server, and after that, an error 5002 comes. I have contacted the support of EA and they have not been anle to give me a solution, so I am going to get a refund.

I guess this problems are related with compatibility problems with ICS, is so new that the developers haven´t prepared their software yet, I am afraid.

Best regards.

soulcrusher

Apr 12, 2007
Gameloft and EA games have terrible compatibility.. Backstab, nova 2 and modern combat 3 all are not compatible with my asus transformer and one s, they are only compatible with my desire z, which cannot run those games fluent at all :mad: I purchased Real racing 2 but it just gives an error when trying to run on my one s :( bad, bad support, never buying a gameloft or ea game again

I do enjoy dungeon village from kairosoft, but the game i most frequently play is perhaps super stickman golf, it has so many levels, its fun and its free.:)

dannyy2200

Oct 29, 2010
Dallas
Pretty much all of the games included in the android humble indie bundles are great. I actually play PSX games mostly though. FPSE is an ace PSX emulator. Draw Something's not bad, but I think everyone is bored with it by now. Wheel of Fortune is actually a cool game if you're into social games.

Ssantos6981

Oct 17, 2006
Yonkers
Deadspace & Modern Combat 3

I was having issues with downloading the needed files to run dead space, but ever since I flashed the Zydroid rom it has allowed me to download the needed files and I get to the ea splash but it returns to the home screen right after. :mad: I also have modern combat 3, but the market won't even let me download it. They both worked fine on my G2, don't know whats up with the One s.

donverse

Sep 8, 2010
Google Pixel 4a
What's about FIFA 12? Can you guys get it to run? It lets me download the game from the market and then I download the needed data (first time you launch the app), but after this it won't start and always returns to the app drawer.

I'm running LeeDroid 2.1, can anyone confirm this problem?

Thanks

soulcrusher

Apr 12, 2007
I've emailed gameloft about modern combat 3 and they gave me a link to an apk that can be installed and works fine. If you have bought a gameloft game from the market which isnt compatible with the HOS I suggest mailing them;)

Kaotika

Jun 22, 2010
Anyone having issues with GTA III? The sound is cracklin'n'popping and the performance just plain sucks :confused:

No_Fear

What's about FIFA 12? Can you guys get it to run? It lets me download the game from the market and then I download the needed data (first time you launch the app), but after this it won't start and always returns to the app drawer.

I'm running LeeDroid 2.1, can anyone confirm this problem?

Thanks

I'm running CM9 on my One S, and have the same trouble.
Confirmed :-(

Gesendet von meinem HTC One S mit Tapatalk 2