[ROM][Official] CyanogenMod 9 Nightly for Sensation

Search This thread

Alipk52

May 14, 2011
Karachi
OnePlus 5
Realme XT
I have certain doubts regarding nightly builds.. How to update..?? What is the time gap between two diff builds..??

Nightlies as name suggest, are usualy updates daily, these are experimental builds, so it may have bugs, it will turn into a Stable/daily driver once CM finds it as completely bug free, it's also related to feedback from testers through which they decides whether it's time for Stable release or not. So if you have doubts or want stable release, wait for time being, CM team are the best arround for any device when it comes to Android development, i haven't flashed today's build yet, and didn't found any issues so far with the last night build. Hope my brief post will enough to clear your doubts :)

Reactions: hautbois

WhiteSites

May 22, 2010
Pearland
blog.whitesites.com
Cant download, it downloads like 20-40% and then cancels, on phone and even on pc

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using xda premium

I had the same problem
The whole world is probably trying to download it from there.
Try using the bit torrent link on the Cyanogenmod download page
That worked for me and was fast

---------- Post added at 01:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

Camera bug is caused by you flashing different kernel.

Sent from my HTC Sensation using xda premium

ARe they any kernels that support overclocking with cyanogenmod without the loss of video recording?

golfwang

Jul 6, 2011
wREUp.png

How do I enable this option in CM9?

Matty Matt

Jan 26, 2011
Oh man this rom is so stable considering it's like the first nightly for the Sensay :) (I call my Sensation 'sensay' alright? deal with it :p )

Dec 26, 2009
London
I had the same problem
The whole world is probably trying to download it from there.
Try using the bit torrent link on the Cyanogenmod download page
That worked for me and was fast

---------- Post added at 01:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

ARe they any kernels that support overclocking with cyanogenmod without the loss of video recording?

A fellow user uploaded to his/her Dropbox:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/z0rwuklkey7pbu8/update-cm-9-20120515-NIGHTLY-pyramid-signed.zip

I am sure he/she won't mind

blahbl4hblah

Inactive Recognized Developer
Oct 3, 2010
Los Angeles, CA
Oh man this rom is so stable considering it's like the first nightly for the Sensay :) (I call my Sensation 'sensay' alright? deal with it :p )

You should give a big thanks to Vorbeth and the other devs who helped like intervigilium, elelinux and faux.

Thread leaned.
Watch your language and attitude, stay on topic, and only post in English..

Thanks, I appreciate it

Use faux's or in some case use TamCore's

not worked. i have a 3G sim with 1000 contacts number to save. and i have 400 on it that i can`t see in sensation with cm9 nightly

and i used 2 sim apps from GooglePlay

Can you tell what exactly happens?

Reactions: arowana2529

arowana2529

Sep 22, 2007
Anyone encounter any issue with play store?

Me have problem downloading from playstore(Error 413) using mobile data

Last edited:

blahbl4hblah

Inactive Recognized Developer
Oct 3, 2010
Los Angeles, CA
Anyone encounter any issue with play store?

Me have problem downloading from playstore(Error 413) using mobile data

Try to wipe the playstore's data in either manage apps or titanium backup and then reboot and try it then.

Yes, my phone sometimes feels like burning...but not just on CM9, it happened on Sense too.

Quite the opposite. I've noticed how cold the phone actually runs

Sent from my HTC Sensation using xda premium

Is anyone else's phone getting really hot running cm9?

Sent from my NookColor using XDA

It depends if your overclocked by a lot, but sometimes it doesn't happen

aeok18109

Aug 27, 2010
tried installing Facebook app from google play store and it gave me an error. wouldnt install. tried wiping cache dalvik and uninstalled the app. still wouldnt work. other wise the rom is absolute BOSS. oovoo works GREAT for video chat. no hulk green tint.

EDIT : Fixed my issue. I deleted my backup of Facebook from Titanium backup and uninstalled app from phone. Wiped Cache twice and dalvic cache twice. also fixed permissions. rebooted and tried again. installed fine. :D

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    cyanogenlogo.png

I AM TAKING NO OWNERSHIP FOR ANY OF THE CURRENT CONTENT OF THIS THREAD, NOR AM I CLAIMING IT TO BE OF MY CREATION

What are nightly builds?
    Auto compile builds from the CyanogenMod github, each time there are new corrections on it.
    This version change each night, and aren't support officially, if you find bugs/issues you can/must discuss here.

Code:
    #include 
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */
    Firmware:
    Latest firmware (3.32) is required. Download here.

Instructions:
    - First time flashing CM9 to your Sensation (Or coming from another ROM)
    1. Unlock/root your device and install ClockWorkMod Recovery via ROM Manager
    2. Do a Nandroid backup!
    3. Wipe
    4. Install the ROM
    5. Install the Google Apps

Bugs:
    - Bluetooth ID3 tag issues
    - 1080p recording is broken
    - Not compatible with superwipe
    -.AVI files are not hardware accelerated and cannot be played in the gallery
    - HDMI does not work
    - Scrolling may not be as "smooth" (Don't complain about this)
    - Random no data connection (I don't experience this but some do)

Download:
    http://get.cm/?device=pyramid
    Google Apps:
    http://goo-inside.me/google-apps
    Changelog:
    http://changelog.bbqdroid.org/#pyramid/cm9/next

Useful Links:
    - Jenkins: http://jenkins.cyanogenmod.com/
    - CyanogenMod Github: https://github.com/CyanogenMod
    - Clean Your Rom: http://wiki.cyanogenmod.com/wiki/Barebones
    - ICS Branch: http://review.cyanogenmod.com/#/q/status:merged+branch:ics,n,z
    - CyanogenMod Google+: https://plus.google.com/117962666888533781522/posts

Thank you to:
    - Vorbeth, intervigil, faux123, Sc2k, elelinux
    - CyanogenMod Team

Have an issue downloading? Torrent it
    2emmmhy.png

Note:
    **These are nightlies, there WILL be bugs**
    - If your issue is a possible kernel issue, state which kernel you are using

GOT ISSUES TO REPORT and SEARCH BEFORE POSTING:
    logcatgtfo.png
    Holy **** enuff with Opensensation, should we go in that thread and talk about cm9....besides the silly faces work fine on cm9, kids love it and I don't see anything wrong with the camera works just fine

You do realise that cm for pyramid as based heavily on the work originally done by those who worked on opensensation don't you?

Sorry but I find it funny how many people are thanking the cm team for the smooth amazing almost fully working Rom, when no one from the cm team really did anything for pyramid (well one person did a few little bits, prior to it being merged)

The kernel was done by interviligium & faux, device tree by me, interviligium, elelinux & merged from opensensation to cm by cretin45.

As for the difference between the two things, well OS has 1080p, working DSP and more photo resolutions.
    All three things being done by hacks that won't be merged into cm.

I know I created OS, but others have said this too, without it you probably would not have cm9 now.

Sent from my HTC Sensation using XDA
    WIFI CALLING FOR CM9 / AOKP

1st NOTE - Please make a Nandroid backup in case something happens to your ROM.
    2nd NOTE - I am not responsible if your phone gets the clap. Sorry :/
    3rd NOTE - As of right now - MMS does NOT work.​

Now, here are the two ways to install:

1st way​
    Boot into recovery and flash the VisionWifiCallingv1.2_Android4.x.x.zip in recovery and reboot.
    If you are stuck in "reading SIM" or "enabling" and not getting anywhere for over a minute - its time to try the second way.

2nd way​
    Boot to recovery and flash WifiCallingICSAOSP.zip . After its done - flash VisionWifiCallingv1.2_Android4.x.x.zip. After its done - reboot and voila - you have a fully working wifi calling (no MMS for now... sorry)

All credit goes to: bigmoew, EdKeys and everyone else involved.
    My apologies everyone.

I have some RL issues of my own, but I finally got around to contacting an admin.

The new maintainer of this thread is aNYthing24.

He should be able to update the OP often and keep everything up to date.

Again, sorry everyone.
    They're working on fixing it, right?

Yes I am.

Sent from my HTC Sensation using XDA