Speakerphone (loudness, clarity)

Search This thread

XDA_RealLifeReview

RealLifeReview Dude
Nov 2, 2015
Proper etiquette aside (hint: don't use speakerphone while doing your "business" in a public bathroom), rate this thread to express how you think the LG Velvet's speakerphone performs. A higher rating indicates that you love it: it's loud and it's clear.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!

daquill57

Oct 17, 2014
LG Velvet
Proper etiquette aside (hint: don't use speakerphone while doing your "business" in a public bathroom), rate this thread to express how you think the LG Velvet's speakerphone performs. A higher rating indicates that you love it: it's loud and it's clear.

The quality of the speakerphone seems good on my LG velvet. The problem is that the microphone doesn't work while on a phone call with the speaker on.

Reactions: pierro78

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sound quality is great but im concerned about longevity starting to hear a bit of rattle like lose skin or plastic on speakers. Its fairly new 3 months and not hard used. LG velvet us att. 7 of 10 I'd say.

The quality of the speakerphone seems good on my LG velvet. The problem is that the microphone doesn't work while on a phone call with the speaker on.