Want a white E4GT?

Search This thread

Bear gri11z

Dec 16, 2011
Enjoy it!

Be careful tho the back is easily scratched/blemish prone :(

(my brother didnt have a Case on his and his keys in his pocket scuffed it)

Epix4G

Sep 14, 2011
phoenix
Just got mine done as an advanced exchange from black to white at an authorized service center. This was about an hour or two ago, and I know these things don't last. Hope you all get one!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

A wookie with a gay white phone... Lol just messing with ya
wish I could the white is like a hundred more re sell

radrian92

Nov 16, 2010
Placentia
Just got mine done as an advanced exchange from black to white at an authorized service center. This was about an hour or two ago, and I know these things don't last. Hope you all get one!

Advance exchange doesn't work like that. They require steps to be able to trade. Bastards always have an excuse!

-EViL-KoNCEPTz-

Nov 9, 2011
Tampa Bay area
I just want a white face and battery door with my black body so i can do mine stormtrooper style think im gonna strip and paint mine tho with flat black on the body flat white face and rubberized white on the door

We are legion, for we are many

Sent from my Anonymous DeathStar in the depths of GalaXy S2

kc_exactly

Oct 21, 2010
Kansas City, MO
I think a white case would be awesome. The problem is I have to have a case. I am accident prone and my kids drop my phone when they play games. So, the color of the case is what I have to settle with.

Seriously, how many people sport these phones without cases?

BTW, what is an "advanced exchange"? How do you get one?

Last edited:

Bear gri11z

Dec 16, 2011
I think a white case would be awesome. The problem is I have to have a case. I am accident prone and my kids drop my phone when they play games. So, the color of the case is what I have to settle with.

this is my Case (clearish red and also have a blue one)

Advanced exchange is normally when you bring a phone into a "reAl" sprint service center (some 3rd party service centers will avoid exchanges at all costs) and they cant fix the problems your phone is having...

They can do it over the phone if you are 50 mile or more away from a sprint service center... Or if a 3rd party store refuses to replace/help you (over the phone is alot harder now because people abused it)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1331082145976.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1331082145976.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 549
  • uploadfromtaptalk1331082172647.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1331082172647.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 522

-EViL-KoNCEPTz-

Nov 9, 2011
Tampa Bay area

Mines nekkid as a p0rn star lol i have a case and another one on order but only use em if im going out somewhere i may drop it like inspections for work or fishing or something like that

We are legion, for we are many

Sent from my Anonymous DeathStar in the depths of GalaXy S2

AVAH0LIC

May 12, 2010
Colorado
I got off the phone with Sprint, shipping my device out tomorrow (im convinced its the charger causing a problem with usb port) but whatever.

I requested a white one but none were available :/

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA App

kurtiskobain

Oct 3, 2011
Hello I work at an indirect store in Michigan. Can I ask what store you went to to get an advance for a black to white touch? I ask cas my wells list only offers black touches for black touches.

I do know their offering the touch for the photon! Made a lot of customs happy this way

Sunsparc

Jan 3, 2011
Hello I work at an indirect store in Michigan. Can I ask what store you went to to get an advance for a black to white touch? I ask cas my wells list only offers black touches for black touches.

I do know their offering the touch for the photon! Made a lot of customs happy this way

My WEL list is only showing like for like also, so someone is doing something hinky.

dmexs

Aug 15, 2008

I used my Evo without ever having a case but it had a more rugged build and wasn't nearly as thin or slippery. So I've had a grey TPU case on mine since a day or two after I got it.

TeleFragger

Account currently disabled
Jan 30, 2008
https://t.me/pump_upp
t.me
congrats to the peeps with white... me myself... nawww.. ill keep it black..
cuz i dont want it to be mistaken for an iPhone... :p

i only use my case when it is on the belt.. dont know the name. but it is only the back piece that you click the phone in so front isnt protected.... when i get in the truck it comes off... and into the car dock...

cases are over rated :D

anti-up

Aug 26, 2010
Thanks for the tip! I just ordered my advanced exchange for the white one!

Top Liked Posts