FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: Its help you?

Yes. very helpfull for me. thanks

16 Vote(s)
94.12%
No. I'm like to use xposed without spend my time.

1 Vote(s)
5.88%

[GUIDE][JB][4.1.2][TW]How to get AOSP theme on TW Rom

722 posts
Thanks Meter: 936

Post Reply Email Thread
28th October 2014, 01:14 PM |#81  
OP Senior Member
Flag Semarang, Central Java
Thanks Meter: 936

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vicente001

I did, but it did not work . Get the same error but with the word you said ...

Code:
27/10/2014 
20:20:45,89 
Re-compiling... 

W: Could not find sources
I: Building resources...
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\APK GUI\InProgress\framework-res.apk\res\values\styles.xml:2301: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'actionModeBackground' with value '@drawable/ab_solid_holo_dark').
aapt: warning: string 'Roaming_Auto_Dialing' has no default translation in C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\APK GUI\InProgress\framework-res.apk\res; found: ar az bg ca cs da de el en_PH es_ES es_US et eu fa fi fr fr_CA ga gl hr hu hy in is it iw ja ka kk ko lt lv mk ms nb nl pl pt_BR pt_PT ro ru sk sl sr sv th tr uk ur uz vi zh_CN zh_HK zh_SG zh_TW
aapt: warning: string 'stms_version' has no default translation in C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\APK GUI\InProgress\framework-res.apk\res; found: ar az bg ca cs da de el en_PH es_ES es_US et eu fa fi fr fr_CA ga gl hr hu hy in is it iw ja ka kk ko lt lv mk ms nb nl pl pt_BR pt_PT ro ru sk sl sr sv th tr uk ur uz vi zh_CN zh_HK zh_SG zh_TW
Exception in thread "main" brut.androlib.AndrolibException: brut.common.BrutException: could not exec command: [aapt, p, --min-sdk-version, 16, --target-sdk-version, 16, -F, C:\Windows\Temp\APKTOOL6648377294193223134.tmp, -x, -S, C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\APK GUI\InProgress\framework-res.apk\res, -M, C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\APK GUI\InProgress\framework-res.apk\AndroidManifest.xml]
	at brut.androlib.res.AndrolibResources.aaptPackage(AndrolibResources.java:255)
	at brut.androlib.Androlib.buildResourcesFull(Androlib.java:324)
	at brut.androlib.Androlib.buildResources(Androlib.java:269)
	at brut.androlib.Androlib.build(Androlib.java:192)
	at brut.androlib.Androlib.build(Androlib.java:174)
	at brut.apktool.Main.cmdBuild(Main.java:188)
	at brut.apktool.Main.main(Main.java:70)
Caused by: brut.common.BrutException: could not exec command: [aapt, p, --min-sdk-version, 16, --target-sdk-version, 16, -F, C:\Windows\Temp\APKTOOL6648377294193223134.tmp, -x, -S, C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\APK GUI\InProgress\framework-res.apk\res, -M, C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\APK GUI\InProgress\framework-res.apk\AndroidManifest.xml]
	at brut.util.OS.exec(OS.java:83)
	at brut.androlib.res.AndrolibResources.aaptPackage(AndrolibResources.java:253)
	... 6 more

place this file to drawable-hdpi
Attached Images

4th November 2014, 05:41 AM |#82  
Theme On I8552 Samsung Win
Quote:
Originally Posted by takurcuy69

Now everything is working fine I use the way you give <application android: theme = "@ * android: style / Theme.Holo"
to fix the error.
thank you for your attention

Im Using this guide on I8552 framework and to lines I changed to fix error: 2301 and 2337 and I changed to another image on drawable folder ( ic_cab_done_holo_dark)

Now I'll fix de SecSettings manifest, and i thinking to mod the string line on styles.xml
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	After.png
Views:	239
Size:	64.3 KB
ID:	2998463   Click image for larger version

Name:	Fisrt Mod.png
Views:	227
Size:	65.5 KB
ID:	2998464   Click image for larger version

Name:	Before.png
Views:	211
Size:	64.1 KB
ID:	2998465  
5th February 2015, 09:33 AM |#83  
Flag Cooch Behar
Thanks Meter: 1,123

More
Thanks Alot sir for this guide
13th February 2015, 01:56 AM |#84  
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocoot

Press Thanks if this guide usefull

@ocoot
To Light effects on all apps just change to Theme.Holo.Light right?

I done on settings and some apks individually
13th February 2015, 10:29 PM |#85  
This is the lasted work to my ROM
Click image for larger version

Name:	1423866518468.jpg
Views:	176
Size:	45.7 KB
ID:	3164293

Sent from my GT-I8552B using XDA Free mobile app
15th July 2015, 02:28 PM |#86  
Flag Lucknow
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Thanks dude....Made my framework like aosp...
Also working on GT-S5282 JB 4.1.2

Anyway,ocoot can you share the systemUI u r using(the ui seen in the screenshots you uploaded)?
It has aosp signal layout....plz upload it here if you don't mind...
Thanks in advance...
Sent from my GT-S5282 using xda app-developers app
10th August 2015, 04:00 PM |#87  
Cant' get it to work
GT-6310N (samsung galaxy young with NFC) running TW JB 4.1.2 here,
when i saw the screenshots i wanted to apply this mod straight away (i love aosp)
i decompiled (using apktool v1.5.1PR2 with smali v1.4.1 and baksmali v1.4.1) and edited styles.xml as of your guide
recompiling threw no errors, i did extract original resources.arsc to /framework-res folder and (after a first recompilation) original /META-INF and AndroidManifest.xml to /build folder (recompiling again)

but when i push it into the system i get a VERY long boot (like 15 minutes) that always ends with a bootloop...
i even tried zipaligning, but idk what's the problem or what to do

Can u guys help me?
10th August 2015, 06:51 PM |#88  
Flag Udine (Italy)
Thanks Meter: 73

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoScienzo

GT-6310N (samsung galaxy young with NFC) running TW JB 4.1.2 here,
when i saw the screenshots i wanted to apply this mod straight away (i love aosp)
i decompiled (using apktool v1.5.1PR2 with smali v1.4.1 and baksmali v1.4.1) and edited styles.xml as of your guide
recompiling threw no errors, i did extract original resources.arsc to /framework-res folder and (after a first recompilation) original /META-INF and AndroidManifest.xml to /build folder (recompiling again)

but when i push it into the system i get a VERY long boot (like 15 minutes) that always ends with a bootloop...
i even tried zipaligning, but idk what's the problem or what to do

Can u guys help me?

You must to keep the original ''META-INF and AndroidManifest.xml'' and put both in the Folder after the apk compilation (compile only ONE time it. Why 2?) . You can use a simple program like 7zip to do it.

Have you try so?
11th August 2015, 05:42 PM |#89  
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by glowerita

You must to keep the original ''META-INF and AndroidManifest.xml'' and put both in the Folder after the apk compilation (compile only ONE time it. Why 2?) . You can use a simple program like 7zip to do it.

Have you try so?

I recompile 2 times just cause 2nd time it doesnt have to rebuild codes, since they havent changed (so its faster), but i guess it doesnt really matter... talking about /META-INF+AndroidManifest.xml, i use a simple program like 7zip64x to extract the original ones from the original framework-res.apk to /framework-res/build/apk folder and during the recompilation theyre not supposed to be modified (are they?) but ill definitely try overwriting original ones to the modified framework-res.apk, thx for the reply ill let u know if i finally succeed
11th August 2015, 08:53 PM |#90  
Unhappy Damit
@glowerita still not working :/ got the same thing as above... i'll wait some more minutes just to be sure, until it will eventually get stuck in bootloop -.- any ideas??
(btw framework created as u suggested is 3kb larger, so it must be actually different, but still doesn't work)

Edit:
weird thing... my phone has been trying to boot for 30 minutes now, it even did the little vibration thing and still no boot loop and it's lagging a lot
i'm gonna revert back to original framework now
26th August 2015, 11:23 AM |#91  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
How to procedure change to Theme.Holo.Light
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjraogr

@ocoot
To Light effects on all apps just change to Theme.Holo.Light right?

I done on settings and some apks individually

I'm sorry, i still newbie. How to change from theme.Holo.Dark to Theme.Holo.Light ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
4.1.2, aosp, aosp taste, jb 4.1.2, tw aosp

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)