ZTE Nubia Z5 HELP!

Search This thread

Bodomx

Oct 14, 2011
Hi.! Guys i really need help.! I Know There is a "NON - ZTE Blade" Thread in The ZTE Blade Forums for All The NON ZTE Devices (Obviously) But this need more Help than a Quick Reply and i Dont Know Where to put It.!

Well The Problem is.. i Got a ZTE Nubia Z5 ("2nd Hand") With a Software Camera Problem (I Think is a Software problems Because the Camera Works Sometimes), I Tried To Hard Reset the Phone But i Just Got a White Screen, And i Tried To enter in Recovery Mode And Get The Same White Screen (The Phone in ADB its Recognized as "NX501 Recovery" Normally is in "NX501 Device"), That means Something in The Recovery NAND or Something i Dont Know is Bad.!

(The Phone was Normally Working Fine, Since... My Brother Installed Chainfire 3D and is Stuck in the Boot Logo, Sounds Normal like is Entering in the OS (That music that sound when u Turn on a Phone) But Still Stuck on the Boot Logo, i Read is a Chainfire Problem in some Devices)

So I Start to try To Install Some Custom Recovery CWM, TWRP etc.! Was TOO HARD to find a Recovery Because ALL The Information you can find on the Internet about This Phone is in Chinese (i Dont know Chinese) And Some Russian Too (Dont know Russian to (lol))..

So i Found a TWRP Recovery (Also a CWM Too) But both in Chinse (I Dont care if is in Chinese).! So I Tried To Enter in Bootloader Mode To Install The Custom Recovery, Ok The Phone ENTERS in Bootloader (i Think so) The phone Gets on the Boot logo and get "Recognized" as a "Sooner ADB Device", but in ADB dont get Recognized, With ANY of the ADB Drivers, ADB Composite, ADB Interface etc.! So i Dont Know What to Do Now.! Looks Like the Bootloader is Blocked or Something.!

So i Hope Someone Here Can Help Me :) .!

(Sorry For my bad English) Cheers!

Bodomx

Oct 14, 2011
Seriously No One Here have a Clue.? Some Admin Can Move This to The More Appropiate Place.? :crying: