Widgetlocker problem

Search This thread

chrcad

Aug 23, 2008
Hi,
Since two days I'm a happy and proud Note owner, but there's one thing, that makes me really go crazy:
I installed the program "Widgetlocker", because the standard lockscreen is quite broing. It actually works quite good, but sometimes the standard lockscreen still apears. Not instead of the widgetlocker, but additional. So I always have to unlock two lockscreens.

Does anybody else has got this problem? And how can I fix it?

I tried to find a solution in different forums and in the program configuration, without sucess!

Thanks for help!

Edit: The error apears mostly when there's a pop-up (gtalk e.g.) or when I plug in the charger....

loonsy

Jul 30, 2007
Singapore
I turned on root helper and home helper in settings, that fixed it for me. I'm on Stock Rooted XXKK9 if that helps.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium

drjp77

Nov 24, 2011
Hi, chrcad,

Finally, the someone else who's been having the same problem.

It IS really irritating. Sometimes it's OK, but other times it just comes on.

Have turned off the lock screen option, but same thing happens. Someone please help!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA App

AaronJoYee

Jul 23, 2009
Hi, chrcad,

Finally, the someone else who's been having the same problem.

It IS really irritating. Sometimes it's OK, but other times it just comes on.

Have turned off the lock screen option, but same thing happens. Someone please help!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA App

My widgetlocker works fine. Been using it since day 1. Hmm.. Sorry. Not sure how to help.

The_Steph

Mar 20, 2007
Paris
chrcad,

Your problem seems related to the fact that Android is not having enough memory left ans simply closes "useless" apps and considers that WL is part of them. To prevent that to happen, simply check in advanced settings the "refuse to suspend WL" box and Android will look another application than WL to close :)

chrcad

Aug 23, 2008
chrcad,

Your problem seems related to the fact that Android is not having enough memory left ans simply closes "useless" apps and considers that WL is part of them. To prevent that to happen, simply check in advanced settings the "refuse to suspend WL" box and Android will look another application than WL to close :)

Thanks @ everybody for the help, but unhappily it's still not working properly.

The problem always apperas, when the phone's sleeping and a gTalk message comes in.... but ONLY, when the gTalk ppop-up is activated......

Any (more) idea?

AdzUK

Nov 25, 2011
Manchester
I use to have the same problem, very rarely but it was still annoying. I have put a lock on widgetlocker so if I ever close all programs, widgetlocker is still running. It's not happened since but it's only been a few days so I'll see.

kevin@TeslaCoil

May 19, 2010
Chicago
teslacoilsw.com
Edit: The error apears mostly when there's a pop-up (gtalk e.g.) or when I plug in the charger....

Some pop-ups cause this if they're designed to appear underneath the stock lockscreen rather than dismiss it.
For now:
1) Easy Wake Mode disables the system lockscreen
2) WL Settings > Long-press volume down for Experimental > Aggressive Dismiss stock lockscreen. This should work, but it's not well tested yet so it's off by default.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I presume you have set the lock screen to "none" in the actual phone settings too?