FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][Kernel][G900F|M|T|W8][XXU1CPGK][22Aug][Marshmallow] Omega v20 ●Omega Files●

6,542 posts
Thanks Meter: 50,330
 
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from ::indie::: Omega Rom - Kernel Samsung Galaxy S5
14th May 2014, 12:58 PM |#1001  
::indie::'s Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 50,330
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by libb

I have two issues with Omega 3.0
1. I'm unable to turn off wireless charging sound.When disable throw xPosed, it is ignored and still plays, when I delete the file, another veeeery long sound is played and I must restart the phone
2. I'm unable to set circle icon for battery - xPosed (wanam) selected but no effect.

The first issue is significantly worst

For 1. I can not test this, sorry
for 2. v3.0 uses OGBattery mod, this is not compatible with xposed xPosed (wanam).
I can provide the stock files if you like to omega files at the next update so you can remove OGBattery mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnout

Can you explain why it's awesome ? What are the big differences with 2.1 ?

The new base from samsung has many improvements.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ::indie:: For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
14th May 2014, 01:00 PM |#1002  
Senior Member
Flag Lisboa
Thanks Meter: 101
 
More
Hi, Omega Team. Flashed 3.0 over 2.1 no wipe. Everything is fine. Some icons missing in POWER OFF menu. And I flashed NE2 modem (download from Omega Files Pro), but in the informations it says NCE. Is is ok? Thanks in advance. My Galaxy is G900F.
14th May 2014, 01:01 PM |#1003  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
When I’m in a call and switch back to another app (by pressing the home button) I don’t see my home screen but a blank lock screen where I can do nothing. After that the only thing I can do is push the close button (right button on the phone), switch it on again and just then it's asking me for my fingerprint.
14th May 2014, 01:19 PM |#1004  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ::indie::

I can provide the stock files if you like to omega files at the next update so you can remove OGBattery mod

+1 for this
14th May 2014, 01:35 PM |#1005  
gnarg's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag @home
Thanks Meter: 685
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by radiobicho

Hi, Omega Team. Flashed 3.0 over 2.1 no wipe. Everything is fine. Some icons missing in POWER OFF menu. And I flashed NE2 modem (download from Omega Files Pro), but in the informations it says NCE. Is is ok? Thanks in advance. My Galaxy is G900F.


You got to copy modem.bin to pc and flash in CP section with Odin 3.09
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gnarg For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gnarg Ad-Free
14th May 2014, 01:46 PM |#1006  
ScottBroker's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 218
 
More
Can I flash this rom on my Sprint GS5? G900P?????
14th May 2014, 02:01 PM |#1007  
Senior Member
Flag Panama
Thanks Meter: 30
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by libb

I have two issues with Omega 3.0
1. I'm unable to turn off wireless charging sound.When disable throw xPosed, it is ignored and still plays, when I delete the file, another veeeery long sound is played and I must restart the phone
2. I'm unable to set circle icon for battery - xPosed (wanam) selected but no effect.

The first issue is significantly worst

Hi libb.. for #1 I had the same problem and fixed it with an xposed Module called "No Wireless Charging sound"...

Hope this helps...

Carlos
The Following User Says Thank You to Chaleman For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Chaleman Ad-Free
14th May 2014, 02:08 PM |#1008  
Senior Member
Flag Otranto (LE)
Thanks Meter: 19
 
More
I have 2 issues since 2.0.
1) The meteo widget always becomes all black and I have to remove and re insert it or reboot the phone.
2) My BMW's bluetooth can't download the phonebook. Only makes and recevoves calls.

Inviato dal mio SM-G900F utilizzando Tapatalk
14th May 2014, 02:45 PM |#1009  
::indie::'s Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 50,330
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by radiobicho

Hi, Omega Team. Flashed 3.0 over 2.1 no wipe. Everything is fine. Some icons missing in POWER OFF menu. And I flashed NE2 modem (download from Omega Files Pro), but in the informations it says NCE. Is is ok? Thanks in advance. My Galaxy is G900F.

Issue for the power menu icons confirmed, I will fix it asap.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ::indie:: For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th May 2014, 02:49 PM |#1010  
Senior Member
Flag Otranto (LE)
Thanks Meter: 19
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ::indie::

Issue for the power menu icons confirmed, I will fix it asap.

You're a strong man!

Inviato dal mio SM-G900F utilizzando Tapatalk
14th May 2014, 03:10 PM |#1011  
koko115's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 297
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ::indie::

Issue for the power menu icons confirmed, I will fix it asap.

Super. So please give zip for update this...on wait new omega...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
omega, omega rom

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes