I need Custom Rom - Android 5.0 Lollipop or Android 6.0 Marshmallow.

Search This thread

piroi002

Aug 5, 2016
Can anyone help me please

I need Custom Rom - Android 5.0 Lollipop or Android 6.0 Marshmallow for my Tablet ASUS MeMO Pad FHD 10 ME302C Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) - 32 GB - 10.1" - Kernel Version 3.4.43 and Build number JSS15Q.WW_epad-V5.0.21-20140701.

Does it exist? If yes can anyone help me.

Regards

Ivan Pirotta

madhits45

Nov 29, 2010
Can anyone help me please

I need Custom Rom - Android 5.0 Lollipop or Android 6.0 Marshmallow for my Tablet ASUS MeMO Pad FHD 10 ME302C Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) - 32 GB - 10.1" - Kernel Version 3.4.43 and Build number JSS15Q.WW_epad-V5.0.21-20140701.

Does it exist? If yes can anyone help me.

Regards

Ivan Pirotta

Hey I'm in the same boat with the clone of your device called the Asus Trio TX201LA. The memo pad shares the same 4.2 rom, same IFIW, Same soc, same droidboot version etc etc. Basicly its just got an all alluminum case but same exact tablet. Mine can run ME302c ROM but camera and doc support is lost. I am working on a rom using BLISS. If you are still looking to update PM me. Perhaps we can work on this together.

l1017

Aug 1, 2018
Need a custom rom

Hey I'm in the same boat with the clone of your device called the Asus Trio TX201LA. The memo pad shares the same 4.2 rom, same IFIW, Same soc, same droidboot version etc etc. Basicly its just got an all alluminum case but same exact tablet. Mine can run ME302c ROM but camera and doc support is lost. I am working on a rom using BLISS. If you are still looking to update PM me. Perhaps we can work on this together.

Hello!
I was looking on the internet for a custom ROM for my ME302c and i got here, are you still working on that custom rom?
regards
alex

madhits45

Nov 29, 2010
Hello!
I was looking on the internet for a custom ROM for my ME302c and i got here, are you still working on that custom rom?
regards
alex

Team Bliss is a lil less helpful then I thought they would be, I have had little to no guidance being a noob. So unfortunately I have not gotten it off the ground, nor would I be able to with a locked bootloader anyway. I still use the windows half of the tx201la nearly daily as my main machine and love it. I wish the android could be updated and the me302c shares a lot in common. I have asked asus to look into offering unlock because that would allow me to test a lot of builds already available like the one made for the galaxy tab 3 10.1 which shares the same soc and may possibly boot up on my tablet and even the me302c. If we pester asus to release an unlock tool like they have for just about every single zenfone 2, 3, 4 and 5 (all the older zenfones have the same intel soc family) we are half way there to getting a rom since there has been so much development for this soc already in the zenfone and galaxy tab 3 10.1. Asus is somewhat required to give us something since the atom z2560 is susceptible to the spectra variant 3 (newest called next gen) and if they offer any sort of update it would be an upgrade for us. It maybe advisable to start a petition to get this done. Would you want to try that route, we need unlock first and foremost and its most likely we can convince asus to do that with enough signatures or a small claims lawsuit even. thoughts?

Hi guys, We all have the same issue, a beutiful "still" working tablet with no support.
I read several people asked for a petition or to pay a dev to work on a rom.
If you all are thinking it is worth we could **** how many people around the world
Have still this tablet, or should I open another topic?