[Rom][GT-S6312] X-Sam Duos V1.0 By Shampod

Search This thread

chihwahli

Sep 20, 2014
X-Sam???

Many thanks for this awesome ROM !!!
It fixed my problem "no efficient storage problem"

The Stock Android 4.1.2 is no good! I don't mind rooting my cheap but awesome Samsung Galaxy Young duos S6312.

:good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good:

Edit: 22 sep 2014 3:30 GMT+2
The Rom is very stable. Most things run very smooth. Only the life wall paper folder causes hangup. No idea why. Cannot change to life wallpaper. They look good if it were possible.

Last edited:

chihwahli

Sep 20, 2014
CWM reboot button in X-sam's rom - endless reboot into cwm

There is a blue shortcut called reboot. I guess it changes a variable so that I do not have to press the buttons sound up + menu + power at the same time. It causes my device to reboot into CWM every time I power off.

But the nasty part is, wiping data and cache, resetting permissions, or re flashing X-sam's rom does not change CWM from booting into itself.

What can I do? :confused:

Edit:
I have Clockworkmod version 6.0.3.2 Can I somehow flash a new CWM version from within my current CWM??

Edit # 2:

With help of the recovery file mentioned in this thread I could boot normally again past CWM recovery into Android. =)
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2268743&page=5

But because I done a few updates, I installed an older version of CWM I guess. But al least Android is booting again.
Re-done the Rooting procedure mentioned in under the section "Rooting cwm odin section" in the forum thread:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2693049

After getting my CWM 6.0.3.2 back, I started the CWM backup program and placed all system and apps back.
Everything is working like before...pheww....
Bottom line..... don't press that nice blue button "reboot". It somehow executes a reboot into recovery and causes an endless loop.

Last edited:
Reactions: cavinrocks

chihwahli

Sep 20, 2014
Smooth and no error like "inefficient storage"

I have been using your Rom for almost one month and it's smooth, stable, no inefficient storage errors.
Is there a way to create rom, so that the chance of getting a nasty inefficient storage error, becomes very low?

OsniNO

Feb 4, 2015
Can you make this Rom to TV version (S6313T)? Please, cause I coudn't make my TV work. If you wish, I can send you stock Rom, and be tester

Edit: no needed anymore. I created a patch to enable TV :)

Last edited:

pslat

Nov 29, 2010
Excellent ROM

Hi, I know this thread is old but I just decided to freshen up my old device as a backup phone and I am pleasantly surprised at the effect of installing your ROM. The device runs better and smoother than it ever did on stock thank you. I had TWRP installed so I copied the rom file to the sdcard as instructed but used TWRP to install it, that worked perfectly and couldn't have been easier. I wish I had found this post a few years ago :)
:good:

Reactions: shampod
Feb 28, 2017
Hi, I know this thread is old but I just decided to freshen up my old device as a backup phone and I am pleasantly surprised at the effect of installing your ROM. The device runs better and smoother than it ever did on stock thank you. I had TWRP installed so I copied the rom file to the sdcard as instructed but used TWRP to install it, that worked perfectly and couldn't have been easier. I wish I had found this post a few years ago :)
:good:
Hope this device would get more such ROMs:angel:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    :cowboy:X-Sam Duos V1.0:cowboy:

Hello Dear Galaxy young Duos Users. It's my first rom to Xda and probably 1st rom for GT-S6312. It's Built using Android Kitchen by dsixda. So First I wanna give all credits to-

1. dsixda (For Kitchen)
    2. Octo O (For The Zip)
    4. androsamace (For The CWM Recovery)
    3. And other Xda developers

Download Link
    Putlocker
    Mediafire

Rom Features

1. Deodexed
    2. Ziplinged
    3. intid tweak added
    4. Few performance tweak added
    5. All Samsung Apps Deleted
    6. Xperia Launcher
    7. KitKat Launcher(Holo)
    8. Xperia Car Mode
    9. X4 Palyer Added
    10. All Apps are updated
    11. Performance tweak Added
    12. Andromizer tool
    13. link2sd
    14. online nandroid backup
    15. call log + sms back up directly to Gmail
    16. And many more
    17. Flashable in any condition of the device with Stock karnel.

Installation Procedure

1. Keep the file in your SdCard and Power off your Device
    2. Psess and Hold VolumeUp+Home+Power Button Until Your Phone Vibrate
    3. Install Zip from SdCard
    4. Wipe Data and Cache
    5. Reboot into System
    6. Wait for a while
    7. Enjoy

***** If you face any trouble contact me @ FB

Screen Shots

Screenshot_2014-01-07-20-14-59.png

Screenshot_2014-01-07-20-32-43.png

Screenshot_2014-01-07-20-07-02.png

Screenshot_2014-01-07-20-07-29.png

Screenshot_2014-01-07-20-07-14.png

Screenshot_2014-01-07-20-30-00.png

Screenshot_2014-01-07-20-33-17.png

Screenshot_2014-01-07-20-24-35.png

Bugs
    No Bugs. you Tell Me.

:)
    Sollution

dont work stay in samsung boot screen

It works full functionally untill youn are in stock bootloader. If you face this problem. Either you have changed your stock boot.img or you haven't followed the correct procedure.

Again for you.

4. Wipe Data and Cache
    5. Reboot into System
    6. Wait for a while
    7. Enjoy

If you have changed the boot.img of your GT-S6312 then use the following attachment. download, extract, flash it via odin and reboot. And mind it this rom only works on GT-S6312 with Stock Bootloader.
    plz i want cwm for this rom inorder to install it correctly
    Try TWRP 2.8.5.0 its too much better than CWM on this device...

---------- Post added at 02:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 AM ----------

Will there be any coming updates for this rom?
    Awesm Rom

What to say flashed the rom yesterday and its awsm super fast and smooth.. thnkx a lot for the rom, only 1 rom for this Gt-S6312! :) Keep it up! :good::good: :victory::eek::):eek:
    ok thank you

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

It works full functionally untill youn are in stock bootloader. If you face this problem. Either you have changed your stock boot.img or you haven't followed the correct procedure.

Again for you.

4. Wipe Data and Cache
    5. Reboot into System
    6. Wait for a while
    7. Enjoy

If you have changed the boot.img of your GT-S6312 then use the following attachment. download, extract, flash it via odin and reboot. And mind it this rom only works on GT-S6312 with Stock Bootloader.
    no think i test attached boot.img i put in pda
    device stay in samsung galaxy young gt_s6312