By holy 1ne, Junior Member on 16th June 2014, 03:02 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
6th July 2015, 02:23 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Talking How to root your huawei ascend y330
Quote:
Originally Posted by holy 1ne

is it possible to root this device in the near future? i find absolutly nothing about it.

Hi, I have bought this done two day ago and yesterday, I was searching also how to root this device. So to root your done,
1. Download 4shared app on Google play
2. Open and search for: ROOT MASTER+SUPER SU+ ROOT CHECKER. ZIP
It is a zip file,
Size: 3.27Mb.
Go to your file manager in download and open zip then install.
After install, you open Root master. It is in Chinese but you will see where it is written root.
Caution: do not touch the red bouton.

18th July 2015, 08:58 AM |#12  

More
Ive got dat problem also

Sent from my HUAWEI Y330-U11 using XDA Free mobile app
14th September 2015, 04:04 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
bought one of these, y330 -u01. Tried kingo, it installs su, but it cannot install binary, so it's not fully rooted. cpu-z says it's rooted, but cannot do any SU things like adaway
20th November 2015, 08:29 PM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
I so hate the Huawei styled UI - both icons and modified popup styling.

So I've been working on creating a ROM based on the original one combined with a few of my own modifications as well as some mods from Speedys material mod - and now, I think it is ready for sharing with you guys.

It is rooted and lots of Huawei stuff is gone. Finally, I actually kinda like the phone now.

To install it, first get CWM installed. Then simply copy zip to an SD Card and install it. Please let me know what you think about it - and feel free to push the Thanks! button.

Enjoy.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6...ld5eDJTTWdJWDQ

After installation and first start, it will notify you to update the SU Binary. Select the TWRP/CWM way to install. The standard way will fail.
1st February 2016, 05:23 PM |#15  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragnan

So I've been working on creating a ROM based on the original one combined with a few of my own modifications as well as some mods from Speedys material mod - and now, I think it is ready for sharing with you guys.

It is rooted and lots of Huawei stuff is gone. Finally, I actually kinda like the phone now.

To install it, first get CWM installed. Then simply copy zip to an SD Card and install it. Please let me know what you think about it - and feel free to push the Thanks! button.

Enjoy.

After installation and first start, it will notify you to update the SU Binary. Select the TWRP/CWM way to install. The standard way will fail.

Send some screenshots
11th July 2017, 03:22 PM |#16  
Flag Vitina
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragnan

Enjoy.

For what submodel is this? There are Huawei Y330-u01 u05 u07 u11, idk if there is u05 but flashing on diffrent device will make it bootloop
17th August 2017, 01:23 PM |#17  
Flag Tocuyito
Thanks Meter: 111

Donate to Me
More
This won't help OP, but it might help someone else. I made the following videos about how to install CWM , and root and Sim unlock a Huawei Y330.

PS: They are in spanish.
13th August 2019, 07:07 AM |#18  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mauriciognr

This won't help OP, but it might help someone else. I made the following videos about how to install CWM , and root and Sim unlock a Huawei Y330.

PS: They are in spanish.

Anyway you could post written instructions in english please
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)