FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][26/02/2012]RevolutioN 3D v1.5 [Sense 3|GB 2.3.5|Fast|Stable|Clean|Data++/A2SD+]

4,637 posts
Thanks Meter: 18,857
 
Post Reply Email Thread
28th October 2011, 05:01 PM |#21  
Quote:
Originally Posted by halaros2

Yeap something went wrong with the flashing!!! Now everything works better... Will report back for more. SORRY for the previous reply. not my fault ;)

Then edit it, i dont want that people will get the wrong impression
 
 
28th October 2011, 05:16 PM |#22  
Account currently disabled
Flag Košice
Thanks Meter: 429
 
Donate to Me
More
Bigger or small fonts?
28th October 2011, 05:31 PM |#23  
halaros2's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Thessaloniki
Thanks Meter: 565
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamirda

Then edit it, i dont want that people will get the wrong impression

It's done!!!
28th October 2011, 07:58 PM |#24  
jory9's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 133
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamirda

You think before you try and you reply like this?
Dont do that.

i reply with people's feedbacks.

greetz
28th October 2011, 09:09 PM |#25  
halaros2's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Thessaloniki
Thanks Meter: 565
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jory9

i reply with people's feedbacks.

greetz

it was bad flashing :( . I edited the post...And till now it works fine
28th October 2011, 09:14 PM |#26  
jory9's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 133
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by halaros2

it was bad flashing :( . I edited the post...And till now it works fine

maybe i will try the rom later , im on runny v4.0 right now and its awesome.

greetz
28th October 2011, 11:53 PM |#27  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Tamirda I just installed this Rom and its working flawlessly so far..what I wanted to know is that inspite of the phone running very smoothly my quadrant result came 988 once and 1009 the second time as compared to 1088-1250 on Aurora 4 (which was running quite slow throughout the phone) what could be the reason for this...as I was thinking quadrant is a good way to measure speed of OS? Also if I want to remove apps such as teeter,peep,Plurk etc..will removing from sdext before flashing be enough? thanks...amazing work!
29th October 2011, 12:30 AM |#28  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 48
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by leoaamro

Tamirda I just installed this Rom and its working flawlessly so far..what I wanted to know is that inspite of the phone running very smoothly my quadrant result came 988 once and 1009 the second time as compared to 1088-1250 on Aurora 4 (which was running quite slow throughout the phone) what could be the reason for this...as I was thinking quadrant is a good way to measure speed of OS? Also if I want to remove apps such as teeter,peep,Plurk etc..will removing from sdext before flashing be enough? thanks...amazing work!

Quadrant could be good benchmark to compare retail phones. "Ceteris paribus" principle. I think that the numbers are less representative when comparing custom ROMs with different setups and mods.

tamirda, great ROM btw. Fancy looks, yet smooth enough.
29th October 2011, 12:39 AM |#29  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronok

Quadrant could be good benchmark to compare retail phones. "Ceteris paribus" principle. I think that the numbers are less representative when comparing custom ROMs with different setups and mods.

tamirda, great ROM btw. Fancy looks, yet smooth enough.

Im working on v1.5 and holly **** its faster! 180MB free in the Task Manager woohho

To my rom users, What do you prefer:
Ultra Smoth Rosie- No 3D Widgets but a much more faster rosie, there will be the 3D effect without 3D widgets..
Or
Stay With This rosie(Widgets 3d+some lags)
29th October 2011, 03:58 AM |#30  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
yeah i think smoothness & speed over laggy appearance is what we need...
29th October 2011, 06:41 AM |#31  
fanbogo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Manchester
Thanks Meter: 370
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamirda

Im working on v1.5 and holly **** its faster! 180MB free in the Task Manager woohho

To my rom users, What do you prefer:
Ultra Smoth Rosie- No 3D Widgets but a much more faster rosie, there will be the 3D effect without 3D widgets..
Or
Stay With This rosie(Widgets 3d+some lags)

Without 3 d widgets man!!

Wysłano z HTC Runnymede z użyciem Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes