Close thread please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

CLoft239

Jan 7, 2011
Loving this rom! Is this release the same that you posted in DT's thread? Just curious because the only thing I would have changed is the keyboard.

Battery life has been remarkable, and screen transitions are nice and smooth. Haven't found a hiccup yet.

Sent from my HACK3DAO5PBOLT using Tapatalk

dhacker29

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 27, 2011
Millsboro, DE
Loving this rom! Is this release the same that you posted in DT's thread? Just curious because the only thing I would have changed is the keyboard.

Battery life has been remarkable, and screen transitions are nice and smooth. Haven't found a hiccup yet.

Yeah I updated it with the larger keyboard and added the 4G LTE icons and a subtle black theme. :)

Sent from my HACK3DAO5PBOLT using XDA App

dhacker29

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 27, 2011
Millsboro, DE
I am thinking about posting a full rom with my blu3 theme, dialer contacts and the transparent apps if anyone is interested?

CLoft239

Jan 7, 2011
I am thinking about posting a full rom with my blu3 theme, dialer contacts and the transparent apps if anyone is interested?

I have the transparent apps loaded now, I think the go sweet with your black theme and the gray notification bar. Love the notification pulldown btw! Is there any way to get screenshot using the power button back?

CLoft239

Jan 7, 2011
Actually, do I spy a carbon fiber notification bar? Even sweeter! I didn't notice it til I turned up my screen brightness

jawonder

Nov 29, 2010
Boynton Beach, FL
Give this Rom a nice theme for us so we don't have to worry about That and it would be nice if you could find the time to theme some third party Apps like Gmail, Facebook,Gtalk etc. We know you are a good themer . Thank you Sir.

OffcerClancy

Jun 6, 2011
Wow!! Great looking product. Thank you for all your work. I'm dying to try this. Can someone comment on gps experience, please?

hattoja

Jul 11, 2011
Germantown, MD
I'll be trying this either tonight or tomorrow..I love days off :D Anything in particular you want tested/done?

Glad to see you're diving into this dhacker, maybe if DT decides to come back to the TB in the future you guys can team up and build one magic superrom

Ron750ss

Jun 26, 2011

interested :)

looking forward to trying this out, congratulations on your first release

Last edited:

lukenova

Apr 2, 2007
Jonesboro AR
A few questions about this.
Does it have market restore activated?
Also, does it have vipermod for lowering voltages?

and I agree with whoever said you and DT should get together and build a superROM.

Sent from my A05PTH3ORYB0LT using XDA Premium App

mikeb252

Mar 23, 2011
DHacker, good to see you diving in here. Any chance on adding Sense at all??
Hey, someone had to ask!!

Mike

Sent from my ADR6400L using XDA App

dajogejr

Apr 20, 2011
Dhack and DT are a great combo.
As much as I love the speed and performance of the AOSP based ROMs...I just can't get over the dialer, MMS and email.

Launcher Pro has the people widget and agenda widget that works awesome...

If I could get a sense type mail client, mms app and a dialer that would be great.
Hell...I've used dialer pro for DT's AOSP and it works good...

Whatcha think DHack? If you want to dive into a better email app and MMS...I'd be happy to test for ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Th3oryROM has gone home come join us. :)

th3oryrom.com
    OK Guys sorry I haven't been posting been working on Sh*t for ya'll all day. We are taking a NEW approach to AO5P. Don't worry there will be Blu3 and other's but in a whole new way with one smooth base for them all.
    dhacker - here are ad-free mirrors :)

HACK3DAO5P V1
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/2qsdq1kkzk4p4ix/HACK3DAO5P_V1-signed.zip
    img.php

MD5: 9e65b29dc418db1efa06fe525f0150d9​

BLU3nHACK3DAO5P V1 (updated version including boot animation)
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/r532priyzcclau3/BLU3nHACK3DAO5P_V1.zip
    img.php

MD5: df970d7f7479f3129ef2d5c58e90743a​

used these mirrors? click the thanks button :)
    My pulldown bar doesn't have the 4g icon or the others. It just has the 4 basics (wifi GPS Bluetooth sound) did I do something wrong?

Sent from my HACK3DAO5PBOLT using XDA Premium App

Go to settings/cm settings/interface/notification power widget and add icons you can put whatever you want on there. :)

I am making a new version with this kernel today. Look for it in the SHIFTAO5P thread.

Great just saw it...downloading now...

Sent from my BLACKAO5P using Tapatalk