█ ROM ★ V6-FINAL █ NightlyFourE #V6 █

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I've said to myself that i won't interfere with this and be one of the people that complains all the time because i'm a nice guy but here it goes:

You know what the P500 community needs now? Another themed rom... Because people applying their own themes is too hard (especially with the Theme Manager and all) so maybe we should make more. Also some attitude is also needed like "STFU don't post here if you don't use it" and all that. That's what we all need.

Ok now i'm back to being a nice guy and minding my own business. :D
    One more themed ROM:(
    If you want to publish your Rom its fine
    This is not the right section
    Ask moderator to move this to theme section
    :banghead:

Sent Via Optimus One
    But none of them bugfree...all devs are keen to bring new roms (and also some respect?) but none of them is interested in fixing bugs already present.

I hope my post is not ignored.

Thanks...but I have other important tasks than wasting my time developing for android.

Look who is 'Developing For Android'... :D
    I thought you had more 'important' tasks??
    And, you used Oxygen right?? Why theme CM then??

Sorry, i tried to control myself too, but every other day there is a new thread popping up in our development section... unfortunately, its from the same developer, ehh, m sorry, themer sounds better...

Look mahn, its not a bad thing to build new ROMs... but this is now considered as ROM Spamming...
    And every ROM has the same features with different themes...
    And please, dont tell us its alot more than theming... there is a limit to how much you can modify binary ROMs to get performance...
    There will be only 1 percent difference by adding a 100 scripts... cause of your 20-30 threads, we need to go to 3rd and 4th pages if we want recoveries, multiROM, Data2sd, or some really developed ROMs like OMGB...
    These ROMs need to be in Thes and Apps section... :)

Now,
    You need to go, use google, do some research on how Linux works, how Android works, and try to atleast compile a kernel...
    (I get scared to say this too, few months later we might see you spamming here with 100 new kernels.. :eek:)
    Its just not gonna work this way mahn... u say others soam your thread, but you are the one spamming the development section as a whole....
    Please, i plead you to stop this.. :banghead::thumbdown:

Sent from my LG-P500 using XDA
    Download link has been removed because the used kernel is in Discontinued state and maybe for that reason link to source code was removed.

Please, change your kernel and upload your fixed rom and while you are going to choose another kernel, take the time to Pm to the developer saying that you are going to use his kernel in your rom.

EDIT: thread is closed for further investigation.
    Yeah, you take my kernel without my permission!
    Moderator, please close this theard!