[Q] 4.4 with no Spen or Multiwindow?

Search This thread

ericpbritt

May 7, 2011
Cave City KY
Does that not defeat the point of the Note 2?? Without SPen or Multiwindow its just an S3? Seems a little silly to me...

I am waiting for a Cyanogen based mod with both features and 4.4 KitKat.

BTW whats up with the goofy toggles in KitKat?? The old one were much better.

Eternalty

Apr 17, 2012
Los Angeles, California
Does that not defeat the point of the Note 2?? Without SPen or Multiwindow its just an S3? Seems a little silly to me...

For those that use the pen it defeats the purpose. I never used the pen. The screen size and battery life is what attracted me. What goofy toggles?

Break me off a piece of that SlimKat Rom!

softballjunkee13

Apr 27, 2011

It amazes me every day. How we have all the latest and greatest here and YET people STILL manage to find stuff to ***** about.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

gregsarg

Apr 8, 2011
B.F.E.
I don'know why he is whinning, spen and multiwindow both exist on aosp LOL

Sent from my SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app

Exactly what I was thinking...
Clearly the homework has not been done...
And this thread was probably a post count generator to hit lucky #10....g

Sent from my NOTE 2.750...
Courtesy of our amazing developers...

ericpbritt

May 7, 2011
Cave City KY
It amazes me every day. How we have all the latest and greatest here and YET people STILL manage to find stuff to ***** about.

The point is, if you are going to cut out SPen and multiwindow on the Note 2 then why would you buy a Note 2 in the first place. Its those 2 features that make the phone what it is. I tried the Cyanogenmod......but I could not use the features that I normally use everyday, or at least had to load a hack to make them somewhat functional. If I didnt need the Spen or multiwindow I would have bought an S4.

eZdubzitmk4

Sep 1, 2011
RI
The point is, if you are going to cut out SPen and multiwindow on the Note 2 then why would you buy a Note 2 in the first place. Its those 2 features that make the phone what it is. I tried the Cyanogenmod......but I could not use the features that I normally use everyday, or at least had to load a hack to make them somewhat functional. If I didnt need the Spen or multiwindow I would have bought an S4.

Use 4.3 Touchwiz then.

Sent from my SGH-I317 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

eZdubzitmk4

Sep 1, 2011
RI
Thats a shame, know anything about the AOCP collective rom? Looks really sweet but no word on MW or Spen.....

Omni rom has multiwindow (more like split view)

Every aosp rom doesn't natively support Spen and Touchwiz multiwindow. Like I said, if you want all Spen functions And real multiwindow you must flash a Touchwiz rom. I don't think aosp roms are what your looking for

Reactions: ericpbritt

ericpbritt

May 7, 2011
Cave City KY
Omni rom has multiwindow (more like split view)

Every aosp rom doesn't natively support Spen and Touchwiz multiwindow. Like I said, if you want all Spen functions And real multiwindow you must flash a Touchwiz rom. I don't think aosp roms are what your looking for

Just wanted to say Thanks , Ezd....eDzubmi.....umm.....Ed?, for helpin out with that. I finally got Skynote 4.3 up and running.....so far I like it. Dont know why it didnt run right the first time, maybe an older version. I think its a decent step up from 4.1.3.....improved but not all crazy and stuff.

Reactions: eZdubzitmk4

eZdubzitmk4

Sep 1, 2011
RI
Just wanted to say Thanks , Ezd....eDzubmi.....umm.....Ed?, for helpin out with that. I finally got Skynote 4.3 up and running.....so far I like it. Dont know why it didnt run right the first time, maybe an older version. I think its a decent step up from 4.1.3.....improved but not all crazy and stuff.

Easy...dubs...it..

Lol or eZ

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Exactly what I was thinking...
    Clearly the homework has not been done...
    And this thread was probably a post count generator to hit lucky #10....g

Sent from my NOTE 2.750...
    Courtesy of our amazing developers...

thats why I got rid of this phone, bro...
    Thanks, must have missed that one....\
    Is there any way to get Spen or MW in Cyanogen mod other than the the buggy mods??

Not really..just the cm Spen add on and notebuddy

Both on play store