FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

help ?? galaxy note 2 or htc one ????

68 posts
Thanks Meter: 6
 
By alibabar1991, Member on 5th March 2014, 07:00 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
which one to go for htc one or samsung galaxy note 2 n7100 ????
 
 
5th March 2014, 08:29 PM |#2  
Quote:
Originally Posted by alibabar1991

which one to go for htc one or samsung galaxy note 2 n7100 ????

it depends on what your needs are, do you want a Bigger screen? do you want more dev support?
5th March 2014, 08:40 PM |#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 26
 
More
Like mentioned above depends on what you want because theyre completely different for the most part.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
5th March 2014, 08:49 PM |#4  
OP Member
Flag lahore
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maduro78

Like mentioned above depends on what you want because theyre completely different for the most part.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trozzul

it depends on what your needs are, do you want a Bigger screen? do you want more dev support?


bro im using note 2 currently and have no issues with but just for the sake of experience would it be any good ? switching to htc one ! ???
5th March 2014, 09:22 PM |#5  
Quote:
Originally Posted by alibabar1991

bro im using note 2 currently and have no issues with but just for the sake of experience would it be any good ? switching to htc one ! ???

the htc one is a little newer, im sure it has a updated cpu and gpu aswell as a better resolution and ppi
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes