App request camera control

Search This thread

Rbennett8994

Mar 10, 2013
I would love to be able to control the camera on my phone with my Fit. Kind of like a remote trigger.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: avenging

salvo2003

Dec 14, 2007
I'd buy a camera control app too. Great Idea. Selfies for everyone!!! xD uhauhuhaua :good::good::good:

EmDzei

Dec 12, 2009
F1nland
Google Wear watches have this camera control. Does it support only for shooting? Dunno, but it would be enough for me and my Gear Fit.

pollock83

Aug 15, 2014
Yeah i would LOVE an app like this. I have been looking all day for an app that can do this but had no luck and after reading this i am now bein gled to believe an app of this type does not exist. :(

EmDzei

Dec 12, 2009
F1nland
Nov 7, 2011
Hello, you can control your camera by Gear Fit using GF Launcher + Tasker shorcut. No root needed
And you don't need to turn on your smartphone screen, just open GF Launcher, click on your Camera app shortcut and then click on your Task shortcut.
I've created a post with this in General:
http://xdaforums.com/gear-fit/general/gear-fit-launcher-tasker-pic-t2878958

Still not working on SM-G900H. GF Launcher succeed, Tasker failed. Tasker is not working on unroot S5.

EmDzei

Dec 12, 2009
F1nland
Hello, you can control your camera by Gear Fit using GF Launcher + Tasker shorcut. No root needed
And you don't need to turn on your smartphone screen, just open GF Launcher, click on your Camera app shortcut and then click on your Task shortcut.

Thank you. It started work at first time. And after "Naming Sequence" value "Chronological" the next picture have new name; not overwriting the first/ old.

New feature for the Launcher would be if it could stream the screen what camera is viewing on Gear Fit screen. Is the bluetooth bandwith enough, dunno. But not needing real time video, just to check if the aiming of camera is right.

markogrady

Oct 3, 2014
Gear fit camera App

There is an app on the play store.

There were a few bugs to start with but now I find it really good.

Search for Gear Fit Camera

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I would love to be able to control the camera on my phone with my Fit. Kind of like a remote trigger.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using XDA Free mobile app
    A GoPro app would be awesome...
    There is an app on the play store.

There were a few bugs to start with but now I find it really good.

Search for Gear Fit Camera

I am the creator of the Gear Fit Camera glad you like it :good:, I have fixed most of the bugs now and listening to feedback also adding some nice new features, the new update is on the way
    Latest update (Gear Fit Camera-com.cmuk.gearfit.camera-8-v1.7) is crashing again. I've uninstalled and reinstalled, but "Unfortunately, Gear Fit Camera has stopped."

Update : Finally it's working after restart gadget and gear fit. Thank you.