FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][2.3.7 & ICS]OpenPecan - Sense 4.0 XPerience!

189 posts
Thanks Meter: 123
 
By danieliop, Senior Member on 3rd September 2012, 01:22 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
20th September 2012, 04:00 AM |#41  
danieliop's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 123
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulo.delavega

Wifi didn't work in 1.1.2 with the stock kernel... flashed RM PECAN RC12 to fix.

I had some problems with the camera crashing, but I think everything else is ok.

Thanks for the update again

EDIT:

The phone's been randomly freezing a lot (everything frozen with soft-buttons flashing). Also, Play Store FCs some times... any ideas why?


Try changing the kernel, flashing AGAIN the one used to fix the wifi before.
22nd September 2012, 07:37 PM |#42  
MatGuaBec's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Santiago
Thanks Meter: 34
 
More
I flashed Venkat´s kernel, no problems so far c:
WiFi is working
Edit: Everything working, include this kernel on your next relases (Kamesh v5)
23rd September 2012, 12:07 AM |#43  
danieliop's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 123
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatGuaBec

I flashed Venkat´s kernel, no problems so far c:
WiFi is working
Edit: Everything working, include this kernel on your next relases (Kamesh v5)

I did. But still, if anyone have problems with wifi, it can be solved by flashing it again. Dunno why this happens, but LOL.
23rd September 2012, 02:06 AM |#44  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 49
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatGuaBec

I flashed Venkat´s kernel, no problems so far c:
WiFi is working
Edit: Everything working, include this kernel on your next relases (Kamesh v5)

Is the camera working fine?
Here I get a flashing screen with the word "ANDROID" and have to restart the phone.
With RM PECAN 12 it works, but randomly crashes...
23rd September 2012, 02:21 AM |#45  
MatGuaBec's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Santiago
Thanks Meter: 34
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulo.delavega

Is the camera working fine?
Here I get a flashing screen with the word "ANDROID" and have to restart the phone.
With RM PECAN 12 it works, but randomly crashes...

Yes, camera is working good, just flash Venkat Kamesh's kernel (check his kernel thread)

Sent from my LG-P350 using xda app-developers app
23rd September 2012, 03:07 AM |#46  
danieliop's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 123
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatGuaBec

Yes, camera is working good, just flash Venkat Kamesh's kernel (check his kernel thread)

Sent from my LG-P350 using xda app-developers app

The Wifi fix is exactly Kamesh Kernel V5 =D
23rd September 2012, 03:48 AM |#47  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 49
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatGuaBec

Yes, camera is working good, just flash Venkat Kamesh's kernel (check his kernel thread)

Sent from my LG-P350 using xda app-developers app

Thanks, I think it's working now =D

Daniel, maybe you should include the link for Kamesh's kernel in the first post, just to make things easier
The Following User Says Thank You to paulo.delavega For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift paulo.delavega Ad-Free
23rd September 2012, 03:50 AM |#48  
MatGuaBec's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Santiago
Thanks Meter: 34
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by danieliop

The Wifi fix is exactly Kamesh Kernel V5 =D

I didn't realize that until now lol
Anyway, your rom is excellent
Congratulations (or Parabens)

Sent from my LG-P350 using xda app-developers app
23rd September 2012, 09:58 AM |#49  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
your rom is great!, but i have some problem with the font, the vietnamese display wrong, please fix the font in next version, thanks!
23rd September 2012, 10:40 AM |#50  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by danghaibang

your rom is great!, but i have some problem with the font, the vietnamese display wrong, please fix the font in next version, thanks!

you can use font installer to fix this bug
23rd September 2012, 03:33 PM |#51  
danieliop's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 123
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatGuaBec

I didn't realize that until now lol
Anyway, your rom is excellent :D
Congratulations (or Parabens) :)

Sent from my LG-P350 using xda app-developers app

Haha, thanks man (or Obrigado) :)
The Following User Says Thank You to danieliop For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift danieliop Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes